BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HOW DID TONJA RUSSELL DO AT THE DRAFT

Re: HOW DID TONJA RUSSELL DO AT THE DRAFT

Let me just say this.... They were putting her on instead of pitching to her!

SHe hit the cover off the ball!!

Wait... Wait... Nik G
We only put her on once!! After she hit about eight over, but it was only once.
Russell hit like the balls were on a tee or coming from a pitching machine.
Thank you Russell not sending it back to me.

She's a big time hitter!

She kept her team in the game. If she had been on the other team it would probably have only gone 3 games. She was crushing it, lost count of the home runs.

OK Southern Girl, You know I had to hype it up

I guess you would be the one to check me since you were pitching.... By the way nice job You start hitting that ball your darn self!

How are those aches coming?

Kept them in the game..... You are exposing your knowledge on the game.... They batted 12... Yes, Tonya gets her props on her hitting...but It was the entire 12 coming together as a TEAM!

As the coach of DEM GULLLLZ: I agree, it did take the whole team, but Tonya did hit some HR's that put us up as well as Tara,Quanda, and Sarah. But we base hit the team the first game to win it, so it was for sure a team effort. Big ups to Ms. Tonya though because my girl was hitting the darn thang!! And thank you Ms. Quanda because you held it down on shortstop. Ms. Phyllis I hope your pocket book is ok,(I mean your money maker)LOL!!!! Great games though, shout out to Sirene's team, I told you DEM GULLLZ were going to whoop dat @#$!!!LOL!!!!

Just Us #11

thanks for the complements and my props but it takes the whole team to win and we all came together as ateam and finished the job. My shout outs to my sisters on the other team Sierene, stacey and Kathy good job, keep up the hard work its paying off you that.

ANSWER YOUR EMAIL. TONJA