BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A!......LADIES....how are you today fine I hope....NOW....let's do this....!!!??

....Women are tired of being put on BLOCK....so let's do this...Hmmmm... ....How about you tell US how you think the MEN were DRESS and rate us in the top 10 of the best...here ....

Re: A!......LADIES....how are you today fine I hope....NOW....let's do this....!!!??

mmmmmmmmmmm

Re: A!......LADIES....how are you today fine I hope....NOW....let's do this....!!!??

For me Number 1-10 was J.J. Mr. James Jones, reppin STL to the fullest!!!

Ms. Dat

Who is guy with the 52' Chest?
Dirty #7 was sweet.
Dinsum
AND.....

Sorry I don't know names!

who you talking about, Big Swole??

Southern Girl.....

I have to agree Dinsum #10 was reppin it for Birmingham and to be honest most of the men surprise me they were dress real well.

Nashvilles Finest#21
(Dasha)

I agree- I thought all of the men looked really nice. (Even though some of your weren't in all white) ! I give you guys a 10!!!!

I think practically everyone at the party was looking good. Kathy needs the award for the best outfit. The guys looked good, the ladies looked good, especially those Sonics and Enough Said, the Nashville crew made it fun, fun, Smalz and his crew were holding it down, and those folks from Alabama was off the chain. What a way to start things off and they can only get better, even the little drama where security needed to be called was slight - pants splitting and all. Hope to see everyone at the next event.

Yes I would have to say Ms. Kathy did have on the best outfit, and she knows it too.
And I must say my HOTS were looking good too! Representing JUST US. Making it do what it do!!!
And yes everyone else did look good as well, especially my brother Smallz, you know you was sharp boy!
Just Us #11