BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GREAT JOB T2

Great job T2 on our comback second place finish. You guys showed alot of heart this weekend. Enjoyed evey minute of it. Shout outs to Ian,Chuck,Smooth,Hawk,Jamie,Ray,Demari,Ira,Tony,Ray,and our RCF/Right fielders, sorry I forgot you guys name.

Melvin
#12 BLACHAWKS

Re: GREAT JOB T2

enjoyed playing with you. man you were hitting some bombs. this is Ray

Big Mel

E-mail me your home address so I can send you the MVP jacket. Thanks.

Ray, you swung the very well. Ian, I'll give you a call with that info later today.

Chuck, give ya boy a call at (386)530-0243.

Good job team 2 way to show heart after losing the first game. Ian good job of coaching and last but not least MelDash, Chuck,1stTime and Ian way to hit the ball I enjoyed playing with everybody on T2. GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAMS IN 2006!!!

Same too you Smooth. You represented the Storm well. See you in Aiken

Team two, we represented to the fullest. I'm proud of all you guys. We played well against the best BASA has to offer, and came up just a little short. Everybody keep working on your game, and good luck with the season. It was an honor to coach in the first Super Draft.

Great job every body way to go Ian,Mel,Ray,hawk,chuck great job and to good job all of team 2.