BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Team DH Where U At?

Yo Team DH,

Holla at ya Boy!! Just wanted to let you guys know that we are a team and we need to keep in touch with each other. Dinsum, Muddy, Gregg, Reggie, Duke, Sammy, etc.......

I wish you guys the best of luck with this upcoming season. Thanks for an Awesome weekend!!

WB # 24

Re: Team DH Where U At?

WB, give me a shout back. I couldn't understand your message you left me yesterday. Leave number this time.

WHAT UP WB IT WAS A GREEAT WEEKEND AND A GREAT ATMOSPHERE AND I ENJOYED MEETING AND PLAYING WITH THE OTHER GUYS . AND GOODLUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON.TO ALL THE REPRESENTERS IN THE TOURNAMENT.

WB,

big shouts at you man, don't forget that web site for them mixed cd's. Oh ! one more thing I hope everybody made it back safe.

Muddy

Yo Muddy,

What was the website name again. I forgot!

WB

What up, WB

I had a great time plaing with team DH this weekend.
You, Duke, Reggie, Dinsum and all the rest of the team did a great job. I had a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the next time.

I wish all you guys the best of luck this season.

#14 Harris

MIXUNIT.COM

Re: Muddy Halla At Me

Hey, Dude what up. This ya boy Pat (NODOUT22) from Birmingham. You need to holla at me, so we can talk about that things. If you want to call me 205-516-4292. You know we play this weekend.

NoDout22,

Hey I'll get at you after I get done hitting, look for me around 8-9. where yall getting down at this weekend ?. Hit me up whenever 334.494.3218

TEAM DH WUTS UP FELLAS,IT WAS A PLEASURE PLAYING WITH YOU GUYS,WE HAD A BLAST.I LOOK FORWARD TO SAYING YOU GUYS SOON,DD1,WBROWN,MUDDY,14,DUKE,REGGIE,MYRON,AND ALL THE BROTHERS FROM THE SQUAD,WE LASTED LONG AS WE COULD,THANKS HAVE A GREAT SEASON.SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10,L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

WHATS UP DINSUM#10?

PT30 YOU KNOW YOU ARE IDOL.TAKE CARE MAN,I'LL SEE YOU AND FELLAS SOON(PRIMETIME).

What up TEAM DH, had a good time playing with ya'll this past weekend except for running through the fence ! We still good "SWEAT" I know you had me on that but I was determined to run it down!

I HAD A GREAT TIME GUYS,WISH I COULD OF FOUND MY STROKE A LITTLE EARLIER. HEY GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON.

Team DH,

Just for the record, We may have only won one of our three games, but we made friends for life. Team DH is for real. From time to time, let make sure we shout out at each other on the board. Also, let get each others names and numbers in those cells. I'll start it off:

Name: Willie Brown
Board Name: WB #24
Team: Jean Shoppe Worth/Boam-Sea Breeze
Cell: (850) 443-0786
e-mail: WBrown@maclay.org

Muddy
Myron
Duke
Dinsum
Reggie
Sam I Am
Leftfield
Greg

Hit me back!!!

WB,
I got's no problem with that, like I said I enjoyed every bit of playing and Thuggin and Buggin with yall.

Name: Gary Waters(Muddy)
Team: ?
Cell 334.494.3218
Enterprise, ALabama

OH !
gmw004@yahoo.com

Why didn't you guys let us know Wolf left Reggie Brown looking at a 3rd strike with runners on.

LEFTFIELD IT'S ALL GOOD,ENJOYED PLAYING BESIDE YOU.

NAME: SWEAT HARKINS

BOARD NAME: DINSUM#10

TEAM: L.M.S. (LAST MEN STANDING)BIRMINGHAM,AL

CELL#: 205-821-5964

EMAIL: SweatHarkins@hotmail.com

Name: Charles "Chuck" Harris
Board Name: 14
Team: 1843
Cell # (314)605-6301
e-mail: charles.harris@wustl.edu

Alright Team DH,

We've got 4 down and 8 more to go. I'm going to compile a master list of all our phone numbers and other info. I'll the create a e-mail list that will allow us to remain friends and follow each other as the season progresses.

Here's what I have so far:

Name: Willie Brown
Board Name: WB #24
Team: Jean Shoppe Worth/Boam-Sea Breeze
Cell: (850) 443-0786
E-mail: WBrown@maclay.org

Name: Gary Waters (Muddy)
Team:
Cell 334.494.3218
Enterprise, Alabama
E-mail: gmw004@yahoo.com

NAME: SWEAT HARKINS
BOARD NAME: DINSUM#10
TEAM: L.M.S. (LAST MEN STANDING) BIRMINGHAM, Al
CELL#: 205-821-5964
E-MAIL: SweatHarkins@hotmail.com

Name: Charles "Chuck" Harris
Board Name: 14
Team: 1843
Cell # (314) 605-6301
e-mail: charles.harris@wustl.edu

The rest of ya'll need to get on board and send that info in.

WB #24

WB,

You got mail Bra !!!!

Muddy #4

Yo Muddy,

Did you get up with 911? By the way, I checked out mixunit.com and I'll probably order about 5-10 cd's in the next week. They had some awesome stuff.

WB #24

PS. The rest of Team DH, you guys need to check in. Im serious about us all keeping in touch and following each other all season! Leave you info!!

WB,WHAT'S HAPPENING BRA',I GOT YOUR VIDEO READY.

DUKE DONALDSON JEAN/SHOPPE../PRIMETIME dukedonaldson@yahoo.com 229-307-0394

SAMMY JACKSON,813-731-1147,SAMJACKSON35@YAHOO.COM,BLACKHAWKS

Wb,

Thanks for that Info, I sent him an email but no response. ****! that hour glass is starting to move fast.

Leon Johnson
Lexington Ky
859-537-6684
nwmony@yahoo.com
BASA Free Agent