BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........NICE WEEKEND!!

....What's crackin? .....EVERYBODY!!....I'll be with you all in a second......got a Part I of Weekend "CHURCH" style thru my ..... ....Justice League....check your boxes

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........NICE WEEKEND!!

Good Morning Church and the rest of the family. I had an awesome weekend. The Super Draft was a blast! I'm looking forward in attending many more! Good Job BASA!

Much Love
Ms. Arkansas

AAAAAAAAaaaaaay, had a good time at the Draft....Nashville Finest.... Don't ever say I'm scured! Shouts out to the Justice League.. Anddddddd ummmmm NKOZone, can the board get a word or image of the day?????

can somebody find the ? NKOZone, HC, and PM8, did we see a hummm . Sorry, I'm getting ready for the Chi-town for work and couldn't wait...hahahahha CHURCH, I can't send out mail, but I can read. Shouts, out to everybody, got to go catch my

.....AHHH.....it's like that....WADE!? .....Now..really....what's all the LOCKS and KEYS for.....and I like the Whip......but WHO!!? ......

...HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Naw, it's not like that.... I'm not revealing who it was, it's between the Justice League and PM8.... Justice League or anybody, hit the box for different e-mails so I can reply back...

Naw, it's not like that.... I'm not revealing who it was, it's between the Justice League and PM8.... Justice League or anybody, hit the box for different e-mails so I can reply back... Man, I tell you, those

Wade you crazy! I'm with you on that though... . Where's da ?

What's up everyone-had a great time this weekend. Can't wait to get together again!

Good morning errbody...I am just rolling out of bed, asnd not because I want to get yet, but I got thing to do!! WE don't get to play ball all year round like y'all in the south and my body is a little sore today!! I am glad everyone made it home safe, becuase the weather did get bad in the WI and Missouri area....Where is everybody at??

Chi-town!

who was it that was caught making on the parking lot, I ain't here for telling but did she lose something in his lap, you know who you are next time get a room, if you want to eat a do it at breakfast time,

Wade #2....

I heard you were looking for me here i go and u are scared but u still my boy you... Had a nice weekend with all of u and hope to see you soon so now that I'm here.....WHERE ARE THOSE

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
(DASHA)

Wuzzzzzzzz up everyone! Had a great weekend. I know there will be more to come. What up to all the ladies. Ms. Kathy you need to get me that outfit! LOL!!

Just Us#11

...You all are crazy..... ....I truly,truly had a NICE time....DERRTY .....A HOT TIME in the ATL with Family...... ....PRICELESS!!

Where there any 's?

.... HMMMMMMMM... ...ask !?

Thanks Ghost for the shirt !!!!!Next time we meet up I'm going to be looking for the Blue one that we were talking about.....Now I have to go and purchase some yellow jordans to match my shirt.....

Greene#44....
Signing..OFF...

see ghost that's why you be gettin' banned form the board.....BUt you would probably know since you had th party going on in the parking lot

Hi Madam Prez .....Nice meeting you this weekend and I also enjoyed playing and joking around with all my teammates this weekend....Thanks for taking a pic with me even though you had to stand on the stage ...It's all good though....

Greene#44....
Signing....OFF..

WHATS UP FAMILY...

JUST CHECKING IN ON THIS BEAUTIFUL MONDAY MORNING...JUST WANTED TO SAY ONCE AGAIN THAT IT WAS GREAT MEETING ALL OF YOU, I HAD THE BEST TIME, AND I HOPE THAT EVERYONE MADE IT BACK HOME SAFELY, SEE YA SOON!!!!!!!!!

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Church you are a good pitcher. I never really faced anybody like you. It was fun trying not to let you strike me out. I had to lead off against you for the first game of the day. Keep it going and shake dem haters off

By the way Ms. Dat I will have plenty of Crunk Juices at the rest of the tournments. Had fun meeting you.

Had a nice time playing in the Draft tourney..great Softball weather..the party was very entertaining,even though I was exhausted after playing those games..lol..The "Hotgirls" were very "hot"! Had a chance to see a few in person and they looked even better in person..Looking fwd to Aiken!

Ms. Dat
Greene

Great playing with you this weekend... I wish Clay Dickey would have never introduced me to this board.
I’m a new user and it took me 30 minutes to get addicted. Started reading the board on Thursday before the draft tournament and now I’ve made www.basasoftball.com my home page.

I came across some really real KOOL cats this weekend.

It was great meeting Clay, Ms. Dat, Greene and some others from the board.
C Ya

It was nice meeting you also Southern Girl....You and I almost had on the same corset at the all white party....Thought I was going to have to find some red wine and..... just playing...

Greene#44..
Signing...OFF..

Greene
Come on now!!!!!
Red Wine at a all white party...
Now that's a idea.....
You a

CHURCH IT WAS A NICE TEAM YOU AND YA GM'S PUT TOGETHER "DERRTY II" TO MY TEAMMATES IN THE SUPERDRAFT GOOD LUCK IN 06 SEASON.....AND IF ANY OF YOU COME TO THE CITY GIVE ME A CALL (317) 201-5002

Fo sho.....

Yes there were some on the Parking Lot but it wasn't near my just a hint and were eating for early breakfast when I saw her I said it was I said

WHAT'S UP FAMILY,JUST WANTED TO CHECK-IN,IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT EVERYONE MADE IT BACK HOME SAFELY.HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK IN AIKENS.PEACE,LOVE,AND HAIR GREASE.

SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10
L.M.S.

Hey Sweat, I need to preview that video prior to its release!!

MS.DAT....

YEAH ME TO !!!!
NASHVILLES FINEST #21
(DASHA)

MS.DAT AND NASHVILLE FINEST I GOT YOU LADIES,I'M DOING A LIL' EDITING,THEY'RE GOING ON THE SHELF AT 3:00 THIS AFTERNOON.

Well, well, well here it goes. I am glad everyone made it home safe and Ghost you are off the change. I know that I had a good time and I got my laugh on at the dancing at the All-White Party, you had to be there. Hot Girls thanks for the party. Clay, Carmen, and Hercle you guys need to get a achievement award for pulling this event off. Wade I heard you talking about the lockdown person and I am going to keep it under my hat, HC and PM8 know the deal too, but sometimes being on lockdown is a good thing. It was nice meeting everyone and those brothers from Birmingham stole the show (except the thick lady dancing trying to steal Gina's show). The words of the day Wade is; Raise the Bar-continuous improvement comes from a willingness to raise the bar every time a goal is achieved(what I am saying this weekend was a successful event and BASA have raised the bar to a level ahead of other softball associations) Quote of the day is for the ladies of the Super Draft but meant towards the men. Never under estimate the power of women.(The women power comes from all angles and sometime we do not understand as men but we need to pay more attention to their details so we can uplift them to high levels) Justice League where are you. HC how about a lil something for the soul people. Dinsum I need a copy of that video and don't make me come to B-ham and get my boy Alabama from LMS on you. Ms. Dat thanks for all you do, and you continue to do what you been doing. hats off to the winning teams and I had a ball but now is the time for all of you'll to get funk out of nkozone, Peace1 am! Monk did you drink all of those Crunk Juice with the Horny Goat Weed, , did it help you out. Kelly from NC get at me. Wel people I have to get back to work and Church do what you do. .

....I will just laying back right now.... ....hips hurt....overworked my leggs....cramping...I'll holla...and NKO...please don't tell them about what happen 2 me and the errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pull over..... and who was that getting those DRY HUMPS on Stage...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Security! Security! Secuirty! Church needs some help from you Ghost, he just got errrrrr pulled over. Sir was I speeding, no, so why! Too close,(just to be close to you) Stomp that, let it blow in the wind. and pick that up because you are littering, bwe safe. Scared straight! You had to be there.

...MAnnnn....it wasn't like that...put it like this ...that was a Horrible ride HOME.....no ...for the remainder of the ride...just NKO.... 'ing off at the .....I should have be ....but happens....a NKO I reloaded....let's ride.... .....who was LOCKED DOWN....

WEll since someone was locked down that eliminates him from the and eating in the parking lot, Clue #3 he spilled on his trousers and had to be because he was with at the

HEY! SORRY I WAS'T THERE, SOUND LIKE YOU GUYS HAD FUN.
TO MY STL PLAYERS AND ALL THE BASA FAMILY,KEEP IT CRACKIN. IM OUT!

Whats up Church,I had fun playing with you man. It was a blast we still had the best team.

holla at ya boy hater!! im chase your ass down to u holla at me cowart

Hey watch the language buddy. This here is a respectable board.....ha ha ha and go ahead and speak your piece he listening. ha ha ha

tru i am and just in case derrell # 2 SS EXPOS

Derrell calm down brother...remember no cursing...but as Ex said, feel free to speak your mind without profanity...They already watching the board and have become strict.

this is monday's post...chump...I'm on Wed...looking for you ...oh there you are...come here... .. ...will someone spray for insects in herre....

Dang,what's up with all the hot Air....Count to 10 backwards and tell us what's wrong and what's the monkey's name that is on your back....

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF

Peace will be still...Remember BASA won't stand for it!!!