BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congrats to Air Mac and Greystone

These two teams represented BASA well this weekend. Air Mac finished 1st by double dipping a team that beat them earlier in the day and I believe Greystone finished in the top 5. Keep Up the good work..See yall in Aiken!

Re: Congrats to Air Mac and Greystone

I heard Air-Mac played D this weekend,i hope that's not true.

yes, they did in that association. D was a 2 HR division, anything after was an inning ending out. And for those guys to hit down like they did was pretty impressive. Greystone played in 4hr and they are a competitve team. Congrats Air Mac and Greystone, be ready for the crabs that will try to pull yall back to the bottom of the bag with them.

congads guys on your win. man i have my work cut out for me if you guys are hitting it down like that. Great job. way to represent

CONGRATS to Greystone and Air Mac, **** those teams who are upset. If everybody could play the season and stop talking about what other teams are doing, then everything would be cool. no matter if they play a,b,c or d all those teams have to play by the same rules as others.