BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NO DOUT

what ever happened to the young outfielder that led off for you guys last year? the last time i seen him he broke his ankle or something like that and i never seen him with you guys after that. is he back again this year? he was a pretty good player and i was just wondering. are you guys coming to the S.C.? hope to see you there.

Re: NO DOUT

No Dout

He broke his leg and could not come back for the rest of the season, but he'll play with LMS from what i have been told. I have not spoken with him in over a month. NODOUT22-We All We Got.

i didnt know that lms had a white guy. how could you guys let him go to lms? hes pretty good for a white guy. im joking (so if he is reading this no disrespect). so you see him leading off for lms or will he even get to play?

My bad i thought you were speaking of onother player of mine that broke his leg. You are talking about Cwillie he will be back in May he is still getting better from his leg operation. He blew out his knee. NODOUT22-We All We Got.