BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SPECIAL THANKS

Special thanks to L.M.S.(Carl, Dinsum#10, Gary, T. Brown)for all your help with getting the car started Sunday morning. I was able to make it home safely! Once again, thank you!

Much Love

Ms. Arkansas

Re: SPECIAL THANKS

Ms. Arkansas you also have to thank those L.M.S. guys for them starting the arty off right, you guys really now how to kick-it. I do not know the guys name but he call himself Alabama. I must say Alabama you had those ladies going with your dances. My boy Dinsum, I need a copy of that tape you guys was taping. I'm putting it out there, "THE L.M.S. PLAYERS WILL DANCE YOUR SOCKS OFF LADIES, AND THEY LIKE TO GET PHYSICAL.

THANKS MS.ARKANSAS,I'LL TELL THE FELLAS.

NKO,MAN WE HAD A BLAST,TIM,G-MONEY,LOON,CARL,JAMIE,T-BROWN,AND CLAY ARE THE NAMES OF THOSE CLOWNS.I'LL GET YOU A COPY OF THAT TAPE BRA',SEE YOU SOON OR IN AIKENS.PEACE,SWEAT HARKINS AKA DINSUM#10.L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL

Ms. Arkansas you are more than welcome.

G-Money

G-Money, sorry that I misspelled your name.

WUT UP GEE

Wassup everyone, I would like to Thank 911 for not putting me on the Websites missing that ball, and falling down on my face, and crawling back to the bag, and the Hot Girls for the White Party, its was off the chain, you right Nko, Big girl was trying to steal the Show from Lil G, but I was hanging with her . She better be glade my ankle was hurting that night, plus WB, you had it going on with the Music. I was glad to met Church,Homecoming,Ms.Dat,Nko,and Ms.Miller,Ghost(I want my T-shirt when I see you agian)and everyone eles. I just had a Wonderful time. See ya @ S.C.