BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUPER DRAFT, SUPER TIGHT!

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY MORNING IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA AND I MUST SAY THAT THE SUPER DRAFT WAS FOR ME A FUN EXPERIENCE. IM GON SEND MY SHOUT OUTS TODAY CAUSE ILL BE AT WORK AND WONT BE ABLE TO CHECK IN MONDAY MORNING. LET ME START BY SAYING I TRULY ENJOYED FINDING OUT WHO WAS WHO, ALL THE EVERYDAY BOARD MEMBERS. I SAW ALL NY HOMIES FROM THE LOU, AND MADE SOME SOME NEW FRIENDS BY WAY OF SOFTBALL. I SAW ALL THE HEAVY HITTERS YOU HEAR ABOUT EVERYDAY ON THE WEB AND TRUST ME PEOPLE BELIEVE THE HYPE. THEM **** HOT GULS, GOT IT GOIN ON. THE ALL WHITE PARTY WAS ON POINT. WE NEEDED SECURITY FOR BIG MAMMA DROPPIN LIKE IT WAS HOT AND DIDNT CARE SHE HAD A RIP IN THE SIDE POCKET, THOSE WHO WAS THERE KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT. BASA'S FIRST SUPER DRAFT WAS A SUCCESS IN MY OPINION BECAUSE IT SERVED IT PURPOSE. YEAH WE ALL COMPETED TO WIN, BUT WHAT I SAW WAS BROTHERLY LOVE AND GOOD TIMES, AND THE WOMEN WHETHER FROM GA, OR OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY WERE LOOKING GOOD. I PRAY FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE A SAFE TRIP BACK HOME. SHOUTS OUT TO MS. DAT, CHURCH, SMALLZ, TONY (STL STARS), TONY (INDY FORCE), FIVE FOOTA, WOLF, ZONE 3, MO, FINE A@# DAVIDA, BIG SIS, HOMECOMING, HOTROD TEAM DYNASTY, TONY THAT WAS ON MY TEAM FROM TALLAHASSE, THAT CAT FROM PACE WHO GAVE SOME POINTERS FROM THE FENCE, ROCK, BILLY HUDSON, SWEAT!, TERRELL NODOUT#9, THE BOYS FROM LMS, ALL THA HOT GIRLS!, BIG SWOL9, WILLIE BROWN, JB69, JEFF, BRUNO OF GFM, GHOST AND OPHRAH, MIKE WELLS, HERCLE, CLAY HOLLA AT YA BOY!, BIG RED FROM STORM, RAY RAY, SMOOTH, MT DETROIT PLAYAS, NIK G- WHO SAW ME ACCIDENTALLY SPIT ON MYSELF TRYING TO BE COOL, NKOZONE, PAPA GHOST, THA KATS FROM PRIMETIME, GREEN #44 STRUT YO STUFF MAMA, THE WOMEN FROM ENOUGH SAID, MARK AND TERRENCE FROM OHIO, MS. NASHVILLE, MY OTHER SIS, 1ST ATL STORM, PONDER FROM STORM AT THE ALL WHITE PARTY, BLACK, RODNEY DONALDSON, OWENS, NUT, JACKIE AND INNI, THE TOW TRUCK MAN THAT HIT ANOTHER CAR WHILE TOWING ANOTHER CAR, DRE, AND KRACK FROM THE YOUNG DUDES, SMOKEY FROM STORM, TWAN AKA THE FUTURE, RAY NEW IMAGE, GREG AND WES FROM CLASS ACT, G THAT WAS BATING LEAD OFF FOR WOLF'S TEAM IF I FORGOT ANYBODY'S NAME REMEMBER I DIDNT LEAVE YOU OUT OF MY HEART. PEACE TO ALL SEE YALL IN AIKENS!

Re: SUPER DRAFT, SUPER TIGHT!

Well said Durty!!! Church!!! Once again I must apologize to you as a coach and a player..The was out of gas Friday night..Tooo much and ..But for the most part I had a nice time with family.. and the King of Icons ..I hope you guys enjoyed the Southern Hospitality..Once again Good job BASA..Clay, Carmen, and Hercyle..And the Hot Girls for having the Party tight..

Smallz

I must say the Draft Tournament went well,even though the Team I played on came up short (3rd place)I still enjoyed the atmosphere and the "all white" Party was great also..got to meet some new faces from the message board and share moments with "old friends" Thanx BASA staff..Already looking fwd to Aiken,SC

The draft was tight, the team I played on finish 2nd I really enjoyed it. Thank BASA Staff for a job well done

shout out to the basa. especially my brothers of the The ATL Storm. we represented well

shout out to my boys from down south. fye duke willie reggie i toasted you guys and it felt good . Rhodney i am going to take care of you when it counts. No seriously enjoyed just being on the field and hanging around you guys. Willie B really appreciate the love sincerely. Ian great job coaching we all most shook up the world. Great 2nd place finsh

Shootout to all the women who showed up Saturday morning. I look forward to next year. Big up to Sirene’s team keep your head up, we know who the real champions are. If it wasn’t for “thong girl” we may have had a fighting chance in the finals… LOL (teammates know what I’m talking about)
It was great meeting everyone (men and women) BASA is a true family; filled with a bunch of characters. The all white party was off the chain I my stomach ache from laughing so hard. The HOT GIRLS can throw a party. The teams were evenly distributed and the competition especially in the female bracket was awesome.

See Yawl in Aiken

Good job BASA on the 1st super draft I can tell that next year you will have a lot more players and I had lots of fun playing with the team I was on team #6 see you guys and have a good year and thanks Owen and Nutt I enjoyed playing for you guys and Owen I will keep that in mind that you and I talked about and to the Ladies good job even if you only had 2 teams good job # 24

Southern Girl,

It was a pleasure competing with you and the rest of the ladies from team number #1 although we came in second place. I think you are an awesome talent and true competitor and I wish you the best in 2006. I would like to thank all the rest of the women who gave it their all, it was great meeting everyone: Nikia, Lynn, Cynthia, Joyce, Ms. Dat and seeing Greene #44 and Shon again. A big shoutout to my Enough Said teammates, Cathy and Stacie(MVP) you're awesome. Finally, congratulations to Sheneka, the cheater girl and the rest of team #2, you'll performed well and the competition was great.

This past weekend wasn't just about competition, but rather bringing people together from all walks of life and stepping out of your comfort zone to embrace the entire BASA Family.

It was also great to see some of the best players on the circuit compete and hopefully more people will partcipate next year.

911, you're awesome! Congratulations on a job well done. Everything you touch turns to gold because it's done with the best intentions possible for the people you intend to serve.

BASA, well done!

Sirene

I must say that this weekend was quite competitive. Sirene, I appreciate your positiveness throughout the course of the day, and it was definitely a pleasure to have played with you and the other ladies.
I also enjoyed laughing at all the disagreements during the men's games, you guys are a mess! BASA, I definitely think there should be designated scorekeepers on hand next time. My sista's waiting for her check!

DURTY REDDE THIS IS YA BOY TONY THANKS FOR A HELLA WEEKEND MAN MUCH LOVE TO YOU AND SMALLZ I GOT YOU WHEN YOU COME TO THE "SHOWDOWN-N-NAPPTOWN 4-SHO!!!

It was a blast to finally meet tha people from tha board as well as tha other players this weekend.BASA did a great job and special shout out to tha hot girls it was nice meeting you all and to tha whole basa families,stay healthy,focus,and safe!!!!!!

Hope,

Sorry I ommited you earlier, you did a great job keeping the score and cheering for us. I hope to see you around soon! It was great meeting a new friend that loves pink.

Nikia keep doing ya thang!

Dear BASA Staff, (911, Carmen, Hercule)

Thanks for an awesome weekend! The SuperDraft was a success in more ways than you can imagine. I predict next year's will be twice as big.

The Message Board came alive. I met and interacted with **** near everybody. Wolf, Greg, Tito, Ghost, Papa Ghost, PT 30, Greene 44, Hot Rod, Davida, Ms Dat, Ms Nashville, Smooth 24, Smallz #9/#3, Homecomming, Dinsum(Team DH), and so many more.

For the last 4+ months, we've traded ideas, compliments, insults, advice, etc.... This past weekend we all united as friends. Congratulations to Team Wolf, led by my boy Hot Rod. You guys are the real deal and will be fun to watch all year.

Thanks to all the members of team DH!!! It was a great weekend!!!

Special Shoutz to the Hot Girls. The All White was all good!!! See you guy in Aikens.

WB 24

=

Sirene, I’m with N.B. #21 (Nikia) I compliment and appreciate your encouragement throughout the course of the day. It was a pleasure to play with you and the other top players in the league. Carla, is the truth, and let us not forget about Stacie (your consistencies amaze me) and Cynthia, they held my back thru the storm. Shon was a cork at first and Ms. Dat held her own cleaning the bases with a full deck.

Lynn, Green, Nikia, way to hold down the outfield (with Carla) keeping the team alive. Joyce was a true crunch time hitter, who drove it when he needed. This weekend was quite motivational. After not being called to play this year I was a little down, but now I fell there is a team out there for me. I’m still looking…….. WHO NEED A PICTHER?

First of all I will like to thank the BASA Staff(Carmen, Hercle, Clay, Dean and anyone else), you guys are the truth. Thanks for taking our ideas and putting them in place to have a successful weekend. The Super Draft made history in this organization and believe me people you miss a show case of talented individuals (men and women) that really had a nice time. Meeting the message board people was a blast and we sat and joked on each other as we got to know everyone. Hot Girls, you guys did a good job and from the people that attented it, we thank each and everyone of you women. Well to my Justice Crew (Ex, Homecoming, Church, Wade and myself) I really enjoy meeting you guys. Now this is for everyone that thought about attented but didn't, you miss a event that will go down in history as a success. Here is a Quote for BASA for the weekend-HOW EXCELLENT IS THY LOVINGKINDNESS, THEREFORE THE CHILDREN(BASA PLAYERS) OF MEN PUT THEIR TRUST UNDER THE SHADOWS OF THY WINGS, AMEN, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT AND WEEK. SHOUTS OUT TO EACH INDIVIDUAL THAT PARTICIPATED AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS. Terminator see you in Indy. So now it is time for all you to get the hell out of N-K-Z-O-N-E, PEACE 1 TO ALL!!

I'd like to say way to start off the Season. Great Job BASA!! Carmen thanks for saving my shirt for me. I heard bids were up to $35.00 for that Small. (LOL)
You know you got it bad when you get back home a little before midnight and after settling in the first thing you do is CHECK THE BOARD! But it's like that when good people get together for friendly competition and lots of fun. I really enjoyed playing with Coach Sirene, Stacy, Samantha, Cathy, Shon, Nikia, Lynn, Ms Dat, Joyce and Green on team one. The competition was fierce and everyone played hard. But you know I really did want to beat my teamates on team two Shneka and Viv. Next time Ladies! Big Ups to my home girls who made White brighten up the night! You had to be there to enjoy this affair. Lots of laughing, smiling and dancing. And all of Our people everyone who came were looking good profiling and prancing.
A good morning to all,

'Cy' Out (Cynthia)

This weekend was awesome. First of all big ups to Clay, Carmen and Hercle for a job well done. Next I would like to commend my coach for the weekend, Sirene. I am glad i can say that I have played for you. To all of my team mates on team one, after our first game I felt like I had known y'all for years. That is how this entire weekend was. Good people and good times. To dem Hot Gurls...The White Party was off the chain. Everyone looked so nice in their white. To my cabinet members, tahnks for being there for your Prez, you know folks was trying to get me!!

P.S. If anyone found a Nike glove and on the 3rd base side dugout of that field we were playing on it is mine!! PLEASE LET ME HAVE IT BACK!!

to all of my guys from team2 great job on the effort we put together on the field it was great playing with you guys and to the basa staff great job it was fun '''Clay 911 FOR MAYOR''' FROM YA BOY CHUCK 10

HEY EVERYONE,

SHOUTOUT LADY COMING AT CHA, JUST WANTED TO CHECK ON EVERYONE...MAN THIS WEEKEND WAS GRRRRRRREEEATTTT!!! I AM SO GLAD THAT I WAS ABLE TO ATTEND. MEETING ALL OF MY BASA BOARD FAMILY FOR THE FIRST TIME WAS THE BEST. YOU GUY ARE TRULY A UNIQUE GROUP OF PEOPLE. I LAUGHED THE WHOLE WEEKEND, AT THE DRAFT AND ESPECIALLY AT THE ALL WHITE PARTY!!!

MY SHOUTS GO OUT TO EVERYONE THAT ATTENDED...WHATS UP PT#30(MY VERY BEST FRIEND)MR RICK AND MRS ARNITHA, MS DAT, HC(MY BOY), MY GIRLS HOT #8, #11 (HOT GIRLS TEAM) GREAT PARTY LADIES...DURTY REDDE #5, D MILLER, 911, SUPERSONIC #21, GREENE #44, SMALLZ, WB#24, SMOOTH 24, WOLF,NAT #21 AND CUBA #2, WADEY WADE AND NKO (CRAZY SELF), CHURCH (HOPE YOU GUYS MADE IT BACK SAFELY), JB69, BRUNO, MY GIRLS GAMIXX, LIL G, TERRELL AND YOUR CRAZY UNCLE...LOL, DINSUM #10 AND LMS, OK OK I'M TIRED, IF I MISSED YA, I'M SORRY...

UNTIL NEXT TIME, TAKE CARE EVERYONE AND IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU GUYS LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLL

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

It was a wonderful weekend and the white party was great also.I met so many wonderful people and too many people and players to give a shout to, but the one i like to give a crazy shout out to is Wolf and hot rod of class act.Yes ladies they are very fine in person and wolf your nick name fits.Hot rod the only thing i'll say about you is you are the deal.

The Superdraft tournament was real cool. Got to met alot of players and non players this weekend. Hopefully, next year we can get more teams to come out and participate.

Sorry I got to the "All White Party" about 10:45pm and NO one was there and the next day people coming up to me and telling me that it was off-the-chain. Maybe another day and time.

I enjoyed every minute of the day, from the time I pulled up, to the time I pulled out.

Played with Team DH, fella's I had a blast playing with each of you, I'm not going to try call names.

White PArty was off the hook !!!

What a way to start the season BASA !!!

Muddy

First I would like to commend the BASA staff for a great Draft. I enjoyed playing with and against some of the comp players. I learned a lot from those guys about the game. I guess the most challenging thing this week end was hitting against Tito. You wonder if he is going to get tired and pitch normally. Big Shot out to you Tito. I am looking forward to a great season. I met a lot of new friends and hope to meet more. Last but very far from least, I am dedicating every swing and every inning I play to my General Robert "19" Jackson. We miss you. Thanks BASA.

Southern Girl,

Coach forgot to get your info.!!!! Please give him a call at 678-760-5577. He called back and told me to get it, but you were already gone.

Great Job BASA, and 911. The draft was great, and I'm sure next years will be even better. Now, to Ms.Sirene, Great job Lady, but sorry we had to beat you all. LOL!!! You had a good team, but I guess mine was a little better. LOL!!! I had fun playing with you all. To my teammates, GREAT JOB, DEM GULZZZZZ played some ball and came out on top. Congrats to our MVP Ms. Quanda as well, thanks for playing with us, you showed out.. I enjoyed finally putting faces with the names on the board. Can't wait until Aiken and the other BASA tournaments now. Big Ups to BASA keep making do what it do.

And to Dem Hot Girls, do it do it do it do it do it. Way to rep TENNESSEE!!!! Nice Party. Everyone there looked nice and we would like to thank everyone for coming out. See everyone in Aiken.
My bad I'll see my Girlz in B-Ham this weekend. DO IT DO IT!1

Just Us#11

WHAT'S UP FAMILY THIS YOUR SWEAT,JUST WANT TO SAY TO SAY BIG UP TO HERCULE,CLAY AND CARMEN,THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST FAMILY REUNIONS THAT A BROTHER COULD HAVE HAD,ME AND THE FELLAS HAD BALL ON AND OFF THE FIELD.WE(L.M.S.)DON'T USUALLY PARTY LIKE THAT(SIKE),EVERYTHING WAS MAD TIGHT.I WOULD LIKE TO SEND SPECIAL SHOUTS TO MY TEAM,"TEAM DH", DUKE,REGGIE,WBROWN,AND THE ALL THE OTHER BROTHAS THAT HELD IT DOWN.I LIKE OTHERS HAD THE PLEASURE TO MEET MY SISTAS AND BROTHAS,ONE LOVE.WOLF,CHURCH,NASHVILLE FINEST,WADE,HOTGIRLS,DAVIDA#7,MS.NASHVILLE,MS.DAT,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,NIK G,LIL'G,MS.MILLER,GREENE#44(I DIDN'T SEE U BUT HEARD U WERE THERE)SMALLZ,D12,HOMECOMING,5FOTTA,GHOST 1&2,AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT CAME REPRESENTED THEIR TEAM AND CITY.GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING SOON. UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN,SWEAT HARKINS AKA DINSUM#10,L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

LIL'REDD MY BAD BRA',I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST.HOLD IT DOWN,SEE YOU AIKENS

It was a pleasure playing on the field with all of you ladies. God Bless you and good luck to all of you.
Q, you showed out girl!!!!
Shneka, way to coach. Was your pedicure ruined?
Great job to all the rest of team 2!!!!

It was also a pleasure meeting people and putting faces to all the board names. I can't wait until the next SuperDraft.

SUPER TIGHT IS THE BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE THE DRAFT. BIG SHOUT TO TEAM WOLF, WHICH WAS MY TEAM. ENJOYED PLAYING WITH ALL YOU GUYS.TEAM LMS WOULD LIKE TO GIVE OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHY FOR CRANKING UP THE ALL WHITE PARTY.WE SORRY HA!HA! ENJOYED EVERYONE BIG SHOUT OUT TO MS DAT,WOLF,HOTROD,LEROY,VERON,NIK G,SWOLE,REGGIE BROWN,WILLIE BROWN,CHURCH AND EVERYONE SELF THAT I FORGOT. KEEP IT COMING BASA.

Awesome weekend! We had so much fun that we were one of the last ones to leave the park. Shout outs to everyone in attendance. Special shoutout to the Prime Time family for your participation. Thanks BASA staff for acknowledging the PT family in the cover story. Thanks Davida for the shout out. See you all in AIKENS!!!!!

Thanks to Carmen, Clay and Hercle for a job well done. I want to tell all the ladies what a priviledge and a pleasure it was to have met and played with you this week-end. Great job Shneka and my teammates Tonya, Tara, Rita, Sarah, Gina, Dee, Nik G, Lisa, Q., and Phyllis it was well worth the experience. Cy you did a great job at second, hope to see lots of it this year. Stacie, Sirine, Kathy (you get my vote for the baddest outfit at the party), good job as usual. Ms. Dat, Lynn, Green, Joyce, Nikia, and the rest best of luck to each of you this season. And a special thanks to all of you who came out for the white party.

It's about 80 degrees and the air is just right in North Carolina.Enjoyed meeting everyone can't wait until the 2nd draft.Owens and Nutt it was a blast hope everyone made it home safe.GOD BLESS(still working on this cramp)

WHAT'S UP- WHAT'S UP????? I hope everyone got home safely. I really enjoyed the weekend and getting to finally put faces with names from the board. Thank you BASA for this weekend and for letting us host the White Party. I think everyone had a really nice time. Shout outs to Hot # 11, Ms. V and Cynt for respresenting Just US in the draft. Good job ladies. Shouts to my HOT GIRLS for a great weekend as always!!! What's up Ms. Prez, Davida (I thought we were going to have to call the cops at the end girl), Ms Nashville, Dasha- Nashville's finest (nice to meet you),Gina,Playmakers,Supersonics, HC, Wade, NKO, Church, CLAY, D12, B-Ham fellas and anyone else I missed. Can't wait to se you all again in Aiken, SC

911-what happened to the HOT GIRLS names on the back of the draft shirts-dang!!!!

What a wonderful weekend! God blessed us with great weather and 911 who organized this weekend for us. Great job Clay, it will only get better. Team (2) way to represent at the draft. You guys showed a no quit attitude that a coach loves. Big shoutouts goes to my team. My 1st round draft pick/pitcher Charles, Clarence(Ray), my little bro Ira, Tony, Hawk, Melvin, Smooth, Cedrick, Edgar, Mauri, and Jamie. Thanks for all the effort going towards our 2nd place finish. I promise to be in better shape next year .

P.S. Many Thanks to Mr. Rick, Carl, and the catcher for Owen's team for my juice, pickle, bananas, and salt. My leg cramps went away right after the championship game, and I was able to sleep peacefully.

Church I'm with smallz, I had too much partying friday night, if you didn't make the trip you missed the absolute best time imaginable, The Southern Hospitality was off the chain, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell together in unity, Hot girls you were off the chain, Wade, smallz, Disum,Clay,Homecomings these were just names before now I have memories ot associate with the names and it was just one big party, I can't wait to see you guys in Memphis, Papa Ghost had the most fun, I appreciate how you guys treated pops with nothing but love Peace Out, Party on Dudes

Hey GHost thanks for trying to teach me how to step..I am going to pratice in some more comfortable shoes and I got you next time!!!

Hey Everybody.....

It's me Nashvilles Finest in the house...what a great weekend and nice to meet all my board buddies...Dinsum #10, Wade #2, Homecoming, Ms.Dat, Hot Girl #8,Derty Red #5,Ghost last but not least my boy 911 my dog And the rest of the board folks I had a ball and where are those Lizards

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

I want to first send a shout out to my team. Team (1) Wolf, I enjoyed playing with all you guys this past weekend. I like the way we handled our businesss on the field, I also want to send a shout to all the other teams. I enjoyed myself to the upmost, beside me getting lost trying to get back to the hotel from the park. It took my behind an hour of riding around until a found my way back. Good luck to all the guys and gals on there upcoming season.If it is god's will I will be back next year too. Hopefully by then I want get passed over in the draft next year.

Shout outs to everyone that attended the Super Draft...I had alot of fun meeting all the Board Members that came and introduced theirself........ ........

For those that I didn't get to meet I guess we'll catch each other the next time around.... Durty REDD.....

Greene#44......
Signing...OFF

aayyy!!! had a great time this weekend....good to meet all those that I got a chance to meet....I simply must say that hot girls in white...is definitely a site to see....look forward to seeing errybody in Aiken...Good Job BASA....Ms. Dat I hope you find ur Glove...#15 where were you???? someone said ya'll got double dipped.... YD#2

WHAT UP YD#2 AND MR CRACK???

SORRY BUT I CERTAINLY DIDN'T MEAN TO YOU LEAVE 2 OUT, IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU GUYS,HAVE A GREAT DAY AND SEE YA SOON

WHATS U ERRBODY? THIS WEEKEND WAS FUN IT WAS NICE 2 MEET EVERYONE FROM THE BOARD A SPECIAL SHOUT 2 DAVIDA(THANKS), HC(FRIEND), CHURCH(PREZ), BABY-D, WB, MS MILLER, MS DAT(NICE 2 MEET U), DINSUM(A COOL BROTHA), WADE, WOLF, RHODNEY(MVP), HOT#11/8, MIMI#30, AKA THA CARTER, 911 AND THE REST OF THA BOARD HAVE A BLESSED WEEK.

BIG SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE ON TEAM 2.WAY TO COME BACK. WE WERE DOWN BUT NOT OUT. IAN GOOD COACHING. 34 STAY HOT KEEP KUTTING,AND OUR PITCHER DID HIS THUG THISLE.

SORRY A BIG SHOUT OUT 2 DASHA SMITH.

Thanks Big Brother Pt#30

Nashvilles Finest #21

Happy Monday BASA Board family... If you weren't there you missed out!!

Hercle, Clay & Carmen congrats on a job well done.. I truly enjoyed the draft.. Clay I forgive you for not having faith in "Them Gulz" in those final moments and having to kick you out the dug out!!

Hey Ladies Way To Fight It Out!! It was a pleasure meeting and playing with you ALL!!!
Shneka - good coaching and running that ball down...
Phyllis - way to be tough, girl how many bruises do you have? Take care of that arm!
Tara - Good Hitting Lady..Way to do what you do!
Sarah - It was a pleasure, Good Hitting.. I'm still hating on those arms
Rita - Way to hit and keep us in there!
Miss V - Good Pitching lady!
Gina - My Cripple partner Take care of that achilles!
Lisa - It was a pleasure..
Ms. Miller - It was truly nice meeting you! Stay as U R!! Way to hold it down!
Miss Q' THE MVP..You go girl!!! Way to Glove it!!! and give us the EERRRRRRRRR
Tonya - way to hit that ball girl! It was nice meeting you..

Major Shout Out's to ALL of the other ladies....It was wonderful meeting everyone
Serene, Stacy & Cathy your reputation on that field precedes you.. Way to show up and do what you do!!! Cathy your smile is contagious.. It was nice meeting you..

Fella's it was very nice meeting you all...
Durty Redde..Lean out & blow a little harder

OOHHHHHHH I’m so sore!! My leg muscles are killing me, my back ache, butt is sore, and that muscle under my armpit (I thought was useless) hurt. Pitching 5 games between 10am – 7pm is a great workout. I’ll do it again anytime.

Shootout to the champs you ladies worked hard to win.

One thing that I forgot to add in my post was theway we ladies come together after battling it out and praying together at the end, that was special to me, playing with these "other" teams up North you don't see anyting like that. A FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER!!!

What's up Ms. Dat?! I told you you are going to be hearing from me more often now.

Hey Nikia!! Hit my inbox girl so I can have your e-mail address!! stacia.thompson@cuw.edu

Pt #30......

My bad brother I forgot to shout you out so here's one for you WHAT UP BIG BRO PT #30 and FELTON #22 MY DOGS.....PEACE

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
(DASHA)

ONE TIME FOR THE YOUNG DUDES,I SAW YOU BROTHAS REPRESENTING YOUR TEAMS BUT I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO HOLLA AT YOU.HOLD IT DOWN,SWEAT AKA DINSUM.L.M.S.

You was holding down yourself Mr.Dinsum, you and your crew are some straight clowns. Tell my Frat I said what up! Blue Phi!!!! I need a copy of your tape!

Just Us#11

OKAAAAY! What's up Hot # 11? Dinsum we saw you guys showing out! Don't let us see that tape of GIRLS GONE WILD on tv-GOOD LAWD!!! Security where you at???

good looking Dinsum....I wanted to meet the board regulars.....but friday we had some complications so it became a different weekend for us but it was good to see....errybody enjoying themselves and reppin their squads while doing it BASA Style....Aiken is soon approaching we can meet errybody then....so Peace up A-town down....LMS ya'll are some clowns....YD#2

What's up everyone? I am as tired as bear with no feet. But it is all worth it. I have never had so much fun at one tournament before in my life. I myself have played in 3 of these events and there is just no comparison with the BASA touch on it.

To the lovely ladies of BASA, stick with us, there will be more teams in the future. But if we only get two again, we will do it again with two, because you really put on a show. Those were some of the best games of the day.

Fellas keep doing what you do. Way to represent the sport. After Aiken, I will once again be on the dirt with you.

Ms. Dat thanks for all of your help this weekend. You were a Godsend. And Hot Girls, no one can ask for a better send-off then what you provided.

Take care everyone and see you Aiken!

Now.......

Yeah get you some rest you had a long weekend and it was fun!!!!

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Hello everyone! Everybody lets all gather and................ The superdraft this weekend was the bomb, I had a great time . It was nice putting names with faces. I had the pleasure of meeting some good people and I'm thankful for that. I want to give a shout-out to all of my teammates the Hot Girls/Just Us ladies, Everybody looked just "GORGEOUS", GROWN AND SEXY! I meet:
NKO- boy you are a trip and I enjoyed talking t you.
Ms. Dat- you have a wonderful personality.
Wade- Sweetie Pie.
Homecoming- Very quite in person, soooo out spoken on the board, makes you say hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Dinsum- Cute
Wolf- finally got to see you up close, nice.

Clay- I know your tired of me because I was following you because YOU had the camera .
I have more shout-outs, to Coach(bad azz yellow boy), Ms. Miller, Gina, The Supersonic ladies( you guys looked very nice and classy, Willie Brown (go D.J.), Big 9, JB69, Jeffrey, Big Swol (Too Sharp), Duke (Too Sharp, Rhodney, Lil Redd, Durrty, Smallz.
Dasha you acted up the whole weekend calling 's and everything else, Davida, Davida and Dasha you guys looked nice at the White Party, way to represent "Cashville", Tito/Church you looked very nice at the "White Party", I think I tore a ligament in my knee from twerking with you on the dance floor.
Shout's-out to the women who actually played in the superdraft, you guys were the bomb, Stacia, Sirene, Ms. Miller, Ms. Dat. Nik G, Cynthia, Vickie, Gina, and of course the , little thickness Shneka#11. DO IT DO IT DO IT!

..HMMMMMMMMM....maybe it was that LAP DANCE

MAYBE!

Ms.Nashville .....

Hey girl i was good all weekend but yeah you know i found alot of LIZARDS IN THERE!!! And no more pics for you Ms.Nashville your next pic is $5 lol...

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

I'm with you Bro, I think it was the lap dance.

Nashville's finest: you were not good, every time I was close to you, you was acting up. You are a trip and two halfs.

Just Us#11

was it just a lap dance or what

MAN,THA SUPER DRAFT WAS OFF THE HEE-ZE,I WAS WELL ENTERTAINED AND HAD A BLAST. SHOUTS OUT 2 MY BOI LIL REDDE,I MEAN(DURTY),5 FOOTER(LEROY),2 ALL MY TEAMMATES AND COACHES,ATL STORM,BIGG RED AND TONY, I TOOK IN WHAT YOU GUYS GAVE ME, I APPRECIATE THAT AND DEFINITELY GOING 2 USE DAT,SOUTHERN HOSPILTALITY---(SMALLZ#9 #3)YOU 1 KOOL DUDE,BUT I CANT HANG,ANYTIME YOU HAVE ME FALL ASLEEP IN THE CLUB,MY BOI TONY FROM INDY,THA BASA,ALLYOU GUYS ON THE BOARD IM STILL LEARNIN,MS. NASHVILLE,I GOT 2 SEE IN PERSON-WOW,LAST BUT NOT LEAST THEM HOT GURLS,CANT WAIT 2 C YOU ALL THIS YEAR...THE TRUTH-99-YO K Y BOY,HAVE 2 GO SOAK AGAIN, MAN IM SORE.PEACE...THE TRUTH-99

....see you DIPPING!!.... .... ....

Peace Durty redde #5 yea man i had a blast playing and tripping with you man,hope to see you at some tournaments.You will be on a team soon enough,you are to talented not to be. Peace man

Just wanted to say hello. I saw you from a distance on Friday. You left before I got a chance to say hi. I hope all is well.

whats up to all the people who attended the white party!it was off the chain I didnt even have to go to the strip club because we have some ladies at the party that can sho nuff Drop it like its hot (whew) !
I want to say to my hot girls/just us you ladies were looking good at the party do it do it do it !want to shout out to my boy ray hot boy #1 my hot girl 22,hot 8(shay money),hot 11 hot,10,hot 7,hot45, ms nashville(thanks 4 the compliment)cy,ms v, Davida.
I had a nice time looking forward to aiken when we get that first place trophy What!!!!!!
yellow boy out !!!!!

HOTGIRL#11 THANKS FOR THE LOVE,SOMEBODY HAD GET THE PARTY STARTED BUT STILL RESERVE THEIR SEXY,AS P.DIDDY WOULD SAY.
HOTGIRL#8, I GOT YOU,NOW YOU KNOW ITS GOING DOWN.

YD#2,GO LOOKING BRA',LOOK FORWARD TO KICKIN' WIT YOU IN AIKEN,HOLD IT DOWN BIG HOMEY.

MS.NASHVILLE/JUST US#1 THAT YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS AND AS USUAL THOSE "THREE CYCLES" ARE NICEEEEEEEEEE.KEEP IT SEXY. SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10.L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

First of all I would like to say I had a lovely time at the draft. It's something that I will never forget. To those Justice league fella's it was nice to meet all of you. You 4 had it going on. To Ms.Dat thank you for telling me I had a holein my pants. I was just out there trying to get my juke on. I cant wait to meet and see everyone again. By the way Ms. Dat it really was clean (lol) you know what I'm talking about.

Sally, you should have told me that was you so we could have taken a picture together!!

Girl, I was thinking the same thing. Next time we meet I will get a picture of us together

Your welcome Dinsum, you are fo sho off the chain!! See you this weekend.

Just Us#11

WHATS UP DINSUM #10,

HEY YOU GUYS WERE KICKING IT SATURDAY NIGHT, JUST MAKE SURE YOU BRING ALL OF THAT TO CASHVILLE NEXT MONTH ...

WHATS UP SALLY GIRL...

I DID NOT KNOW THAT WAS YOU...GIRL YOU WAS OFF THE HOOK, , I THINK THAT YOUR FAVORITE DANCE THOUGH, WAS THE "BEND OVER AND TOUCH YOUR TOES" B/C THATS ALL I SAW YOU DO THE WHOLE NIGHT, OH AND BY THE WAY SECURITY WAS CALLED SEVERAL TIMES ON YOU, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO SPOIL YOUR FUN (YOU GOT ONE GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD THAT NIGHT)

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Yeah, Sally I didn't know that was you either --we (security) wanted to let you keep going even though they were calling us-we had your back though. Dinsum you are CRAZY!!!! I'm sure we'll see you in Aiken. Ms. Nashville I think you messed your leg up chasing Clay with the camera!! What's up Hot # 11 -DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!

What up Hot, I'll hit you up at your desk here shortly. Its on this weekend!

Just Us #11

HEY HOT GIRL #11 AND hOT #8.................
SEE YOU'LL THIS WEEKEND..

Well thank you Davida and Hot girl 8. I was just haveing some fun. I know the guys like it when I drop it like it's hot.

Sally you cut up girl! You didn't break or twist nothing did you. Let me know what tourney your going to be at next.

She wasn't chasing the camera, The Prez had me on undercover Secret Service detail.

paparazzi...

Wassup Dinsum, who was that wild man that pick me up @ the party? I'm glad that he didn't drop me on my head. . But tell him, he don't know me, I'm from the old schools, I believe in getting down to the ground.
, Big mama was getting down too, yes she was, but you guys know how to party. I like that. I just want everyone to know, what you saw in me Saturday night on the dance floor, that just me, you have to know me, before you talk about me. I just like to have fun, and I'm a party animal, and I lovvvveeeee to dance. So don't take nothing from me, I'm just Lil G.

Girl you did yo thang and you looked good doing, you don't have to explain to nobody. See you at the next tourney..

Little "G" we gone have to hook up sometimes at one of these parties. You was holding it down.

What up Ms. Nashville. Yes get yourself ready for this weekend because it is on!!1 DO IT DO IT DO IT

Thanks Ms. Nashville, and Sally you just let me know, one thing about Lil G, she is never scare to dance with someone, or again somebody, I'm going to do the dam thang.

Lil G... Girl, I am disappointed in ya..... Don't EVER try to explain what you do!!! DO YOU GIRL and enjoy doing it......
Those who talk are going to talk anyway! That's what they do!!!
and keep going... Love your life! and maybe just maybe they will learn to do the same instead of being so concerned about what someone else is doing!!!
I'll see ya in Aiken

What's yp board,i just like to say congrats to eeerrbody this past weekend where all winners just by coming together and doing what we do.Willie Brown,derrty you didn't have to hit me all in tha woods like that!!lol Big swole i'll call you later on today about that.Davida nice talking to you and stay peaceful.Duke if there's a way than there's a will.Owens and nutt i see already how our battles will be off tha chain this summer.D12 derrty don't foget what we talked about!!?? my derrty church you know tha deal with you and i.Tammy of supersonics my bad!!lol to 911 my derrty your tha man with tha plan.Last thing congrats to you hot#11 on winning and you Q fo tha M.V.P. one mo thing dinsum derrty your a class-act stay up and see you on tha dirt!!!!!

Hey Sally glad to see you come out and support the ladies. I thought you wouldn't show at first because you were all for the men. You should have introduced yourself to everyone. You had the stage by yourself all you needed was the mic.

Just Us #11

It's a good thing that they did not give me the mic. I would have really put on a show then. Just wait till the next draft. If you think that was something you aint seen nothing yet.

Whats up people and I am glad to see that everyone had a great time fellowshipping with each other at the Super Draft and Clay they did not no you was the Justice League undercover agent.(LOL) So Davida you could call security all you want but our man was already there. HC wher you at today? I think Papa Ghost had the best time out of all of us, he is truly a Old "G". Ghost I hope when you grow up you be just like him . Lil G you are a nice person and some people look at your energy on the dance floor and they have to say Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Dinsum you and Hot Rod know you goes our my boys for life and Dinsum where is my copy of the video. I got 5 on it. You tell Alabama i got a new move for him on the dance floor.(LOL) Everybody be safe this week and good luck to all who are playing this weekend. Peace1out.

Super draft, super tight
Durty Redde you got that right
The ladies were looking oh so fine
I know yawll blew some of the fellas mind
Looking so good in your white outfits
The ladies of the BASA yawll the (you know what I want to say)
Justice league you know that we had them fooled
Way to hold it down and keep your cool
Dinsum you and all the guys from LMS
All I can say is man yawll a mess
But thats how you kick it and do what you do
I had a good time and I know you did too
Shout-out lady and and you sis are crazy as Hell
You showed me how to have a good time in the ATL
I like the way yawll clowed around
Yawll had me rolling on the ground
Hot's girls way to do your thing
I'm glad Sally didn't get on the mic and sing
Next time Hot'z we gone turn up the heat
We gone have to get you up out of them seats
911 man you one smooth brotha
You so smooth there could never be anotha
PT30 next time we meet we got to hang out
I think all had a great time and thats no doubt
5fter I like the way you like to drink hen
I'm coming to the LOU...Church will let you know when
Durty Redde we gone have to hang out too
Continue to keep doing what you do
Last but not leat my homie Willie B
You know what I told you keep that between you and me
In my shout outs I forgot Lil "G' and my girl Nik G
I hope you dont get mad at me
Well I know this was one was long but I had a lot to say
Thanks again to the BASA......AAAAYYYYYY

Hey Wolf,it was nice to meet you in person and even though we only spoke briefly,I respect your game and look fwd to our battles..you know I struck you out on that one outside corner pitch Congrats on the victory

HEY WOLF,
NICE SEEING YOU AGAIN AS WELL, NOW YOU KNOW THAT "PEACEFUL" IS MY MIDDLE NAME OH AND PLEASE SAY HELLO TO YOUR BROTHER FOR ME IF WAS NICE MEETING HIM ALSO...

WHATS GOOD HC,
NOW YOU KNOW HOW ME AND BABY D (NASHVILLES FINEST #21) DO IT. WE JUST LIKE HAVING FUN, HER MORE THAN ME THOUGH, I MEAN SHE CAN GO FROM SUN UP TO SUN DOWN , I HAD ALREADY TOLD DINSUM #10 THAT IF HE GAVE HER ANOTHER DRINK I WAS GOING TO GET HIM...

SEE YOU GUYS SOON...
Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

...WOLF brother was there????.... ....did he play with anyone???....Davida....what's his name??

WHATS UP HC AND CHURCH? U KNOW THAT ANYONE THAT CALL THEMSELF ? AINT SURE.

...so DAVIDA is the ONLY one that saw WOLF's BROTHER???

CHURCH...

I DON'T, I JUST KNOW THAT I WAS INTRODUCED TO THE GUY IN THE RED BY WOLF AS HIS BROTHER, NOW DID I ASK IF HE WAS HIS REAL BROTHER OR JUST HIS BOY...NO I DID NOT, I JUST SAID HELLO NICE TO MEET YOU AND THAT WAS IT. AND HE WASN'T PLAYING WITH ANYONE...JUST HANGING OUT I GUESS

LIL"G" YOU KNOW YOU MY GIRL,I WOULDN'T LET MY BOY DROP YOU,HE WAS JUST WILDIN'OUT,THAT'S HOW WE DO,HE'S GOOD PEEPS THOUGH.

WOLF,WHAT'S UP BIG BABY,IT WAS COOL MEETING YOU AND FINALLY PLAYIN ON THE SAME FIELD WITH YOU,YOU ARE TRULY A GREAT PITCHER AND PLAYER.KEEP DOIN WHAT YOU DO,HAVE A GREAT SEASON AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON,TAKE CARE BRA',TELL MIKE WELLS YOUR BOY SAID WUZZZZZUP.

NKO I GOT YOU MAN,I HOPE TO HAVE IT ON DVD FOR YOU AND I'LL BRING IT TO AIKENS.HOLLA AT YOUR BOY.

SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10,L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL

yeah ? i am through also but someone else picked up on it besides my self

Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont believe me then go ahead and post
Sit back and watch me roast
Post under your real name
I'm gone put you in my hall of shame.

.......SECURITY...has step in..... ...JUSTICE LEAGUE....hit the box..and check your boxes

WHERE R U AT ? HC, AND THE BOARD IS WAITING.

....2day is part I......2morrow will reveal ALL.....and I have someone in sight.....so you want 2 get down and clown one of the Justice League.....but there is a twist.....Hmmmmmmm.....I will speak it......I'm looking at and you 2 start up a lot of ...but you over step yourself 2day.....and we dedicate HUMP WED....as your day in court........

Some people just hate to see you having fun and looking good while doing, they just try to down you every way they can don't they.... They just don't know everything that is said comes right back to that person... And your suppossed to be so HOLY, ya right... If it's the truth then that's fine, but if it's a lie keep it to yourself... Don't take about somebody else to boost yourself up... If you ugly, you ugly, if your fat your fat... Just be blessed with what you have.

..Thank you and that is the truth...with a lil "CHURCH".....but I ...smell something BREWING....make sure you click on 2morrow..... .......

Wolf I will call you today. Whats up Ghost, Church, Willie Brown, R. Brown and Little Swole Duke Donaldson. I enjoyed playing this past weekend with the Big name of the BASA.#2Church,great job of pitching you let me send Roc a hot package down 3rd. Duke I showed you how to Boogie Whip That thang, thanks to Reggie Brown Throwing Them go fars. See you guys in Aiken. Duke my $20 is in the pot. Holla

Bigswol9