BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joining Together Around the World to Save Lives

To The BASA Staff, Family & Friends:

We are so excited about the onset of the 2006 softball season. Thanks to you and the BASA staff, the Super Draft was such a fun experience and a great kick-off for the year. Congratulations to Coach Wolf’s team (men) and Coach Sirene Johnson‘s team (women).

We are writing today to talk to you about something other than softball but something we’re sure each of you has encountered in one way or another. Although we are sponsors of the “great” Prime Time Softball Club, we are involved in many aspects of saving lives. One of the many organizations that we are committed to is the American Cancer Society. You ask why are we so committed to this organization? You see over 11 years ago cancer plagued our family and by the grace of God and through the research of organizations like the ACS my husband, Rick was able to see his youngest daughter, Ashley graduate from High School and prayerfully will see her graduate from college. Rick was diagnosed with colorectal cancer on February 9, 1995 and is currently free of cancer. Our beloved sister, Lori McCallis (Rick’s sister) was not as fortunate and passed away in 2001 of cancer. We, like many are volunteers to help raise money for the research and cure of this dreadful disease.

We are extending our hands out to the BASA family in hopes that you would like to become a part of the success of finding a cure for “CANCER”. If you would like to become a part, please make your donations payable to the American Cancer Society. Payments can be as a team effort or individual effort. Cash receipts are available. Payments can be hand delivered to us at any of the softball events or mailed to us at:

Richard & Arnitha Borden
3505 Poplar Pointe Drive
College Pk. Ga. 30349

Thank you for helping us find a cure for this “deadly” disease. Thank you BASA staff for allowing us to reach out to the world through this great forum. Thank you for your continued commitment to making “every weekend like a family reunion”.

Be forever blessed and in good health is our prayer!

Richard & Arnitha Borden
Prime Time Softball Club
American Cancer Society

Re: Joining Together Around the World to Save Lives

SORRY SHNEKA'S TEAM TAKING 1ST AND SIRENE'S TEAM 2ND, GREAT JOB LADIES AND THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Please find it in your heart and give to the American Cancer Society. I thank God every day for the knowledge and research. By his stripes we are healed and by faith nothing is impossible. 11 years look at me. I'll be glad to share my testimony, you know how to reach me. Today is a new day, it is the day that the Lord has made we should rejoice and be glad in it. God bless you is my prayer for all, until we meet again, peace.

Rick PT Custom Design One of a Kind

IM IN.

Hello to all of our BASA family,

In a few short days we will be a part of one of the greatest and largest family reunions ever at the Kickoff Classic in Aiken, SC. Thanks to the BASA family and staff. This is just a reminder to those of you who have or have not already made a decision to make a donation to the Relay for Life fundraiser. We will be ever so grateful to you for your support of this cause. Can't wait to see the family.