BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

THE BLAZERS CAME BACK IN THE BOTTOM OF THE SEVENTH TO BEAT S GA MAGIC YESTERDAY IN GA. WELL I GUESS CANTY AND HIS CREW OR BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD. SEE IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW PRETTY YOU GUYS UNIFORMS ARE OR HOW MANY PLAYERS YOU HAVE ON YOUR TEAM ITS BOUT DEFENSE IN WHICH YOU GUYS SHOWED LITTLE OF. ITS STILL EARLY SO NOT GONNA PUT THAT MUCH INTO A GAME PLAYED IN MARCH. AND STILL GA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD " NOT S GA MAGIC" THE BLAZERS. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAM THE REST OF THE YEAR

Re: THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

BUT YOU STILL DIDNT COME IN FIRST PLACE SO DOES IT REALLY MATTER

yeah it matter they beat s.ga.magic.

For the record, the post yesterday was deleted, due to posting outside of board guidelines. As far as these favoritism remarks are concerned between Magic/Blazers, they are without merit. I know Breedlove and Wimp personally and they know that is not to be the case.

You can write a a thousand word essay on how you guys beat up on the magic, just follow the rules. You can mention the game but not the association and tournament locations. It is not fair to the BASA tournament directors.

There is an association right now threatening teams that if they play in certain BASA tournaments, they will be barred from future tournaments in their association. There is not another Association affiliated board that will allow any BASA teams/players/coaches to post BASA related info on their sites.

So again, post all you want just please follow protocol and respect the staff/directors of BASA.

Despite the many times that the staff has been called out here, we have never retaliated in a public forum, despite we knowing who you are regardless of what name you use.

Any more clarification can easily be resolved by emailing us on the link attached to the mailboxes to your left.

There is a lot of interest between you guys, so if you like, please feel us all in on the details following the guidelines of course.

YES I SPEAK FOR THE BLAZERS COULD YOU PLEASE LET THE TO TEAMS KNOCK HEADS ONE TIME IN AIKENS FOR THE RECORD.THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD IS WHEN CANTY CALLED US SISSES.

If you guys were called that and it was left on the board, I apologize. I will look for that and delete it, though I know it is a little late. You can see how many posts we get everyday, some are going to be overlooked, but not because of favoritism. We try our best to stay on top things.

it seems as if someone doesnt know softball. if you want one those pretty uniforms and count our players,join the team but sorry we are not taking any applications at this time. the score was 17-16 so i guess your blazers didnt play any defense either.we dont have anything to prove to yall in aiken.we are thinking about what we have to do to win the basa REC world.if you continue to worry about the magic it will be a very long season for the blazers.any team can win on any given day if you know softball. go watch film on class act, storm, air mac and get prepared for the basa SUPER-REC division that yall are playing in. since yall love the name magic ,create a rival with the BLUE MAGIC in the basa super-rec division. support the basa and play more than one of their tournaments. thanks basa for handling these situations before they get out of hand.we will handle our players as well.we are one team, with one mission , one goal, and one family.

You can get Blue Magic and whoever you want to. On any given day we will challenge anybody because we are not SCARED!!

S. GA MAGIC PLEASE STOP GETTING ON THIS BOARD TRYING TO SELL YOUR TEAM BEING AFFILIATED WITH BASA STAFF BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR BASA!

they sold their team by showing up and putting on a great performance at the basa world last year.stop hating and just support another black team from your area.good luck eastside players and young dudes ,the magic new rivals.it's always a player that cant play dead doing all the talking(tightman)!!!! way to come up big #4 blazer in the clutch, good luck in 06.

titeman and #4 congrats on beating us....I wish I was there to participate but nevertheless you have a win.....but ya'll might want to rethink a couple of things.....don't mention you won the game on an error up the middle but anyway i heard it was a good game..next time win the tournement...We will play again in the Mac town....good luck to you guys!!!!!1

the truth is both of yall(blazers and Magic) got your butts whipped this weekend. i saw the scores. and you are still running your mouths unbelievable

MY NAME TITE MAN GET IT RIGHT BAMA!!!!

dont hide behind your name , be a man and speak your mind so the magic and blazers can read you. there was only one other black team there and we know yall arent talking cause you cried along with the white teams in the rec division for the people to move the magic up to the bracket with the blazers.it is a shame teams threatned to drop out if the magic didnt move up for the weekend.dont worry we will never support a crappy organization like that ever, ever,ever again.