BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
#13 and HARDTIMES where you at????????????????????????????????????..................................

I read one of your earlier posts and you said that Storm has never beaten you and that you have WON 3 world titles............when was this. And a bigger question is where are you now and what have you done lately. Until you win something in the NOW Mr.13 I suggest you leave the STORM out of your claim to fame, because we are in the now and getting your team back together or whatever, you would never be able to play with us NOW......

Re: #13 and HARDTIMES where you at????????????????????????????????????..............................

they are now t and w electric/hardtimes.............both teams couldnt win by themselves so they joined to play together. DOUT THEY WANT ANY OF THE STORM NOW.

Re: #13 and HARDTIMES where you at????????????????????????????????????..............................

after seeing 1st timer hit this weekend i would say that the storm has a secret weapon.

i dont know about all that but thanks for the love

GA BOY FOR WHOM DO YOU RIDE THE PINE FOR REVEAL OR STAY OUT OF IT WE'VE WON A FEW AND DID WELL IN ALOT OF OTHERS CAN'T SPEAK FOR 13 BUT WILL RIDE WITH HIM ALL DAY FEEL ME!