BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free Your Mind Friday Shoutouts!!!!!! Come With It!!!!

My sister gave me permisson to do the shoutouts today so everybody just chill, relax and free your mind.....

Shoutouts to my peeps!!!!!Davida #4, Jameka #30, PT #30, Dinsum #10, Cuba #2, Monster #6, Felton #22, JB #69, Jeff #9, NKO ZONE, Wade #2, Church #2, Terrell #9, Ms. Nashville, MS.Dat, MS.LA, YAYA, Bruno, Coach D, Cheese #9, P-Nut, and the rest of the BASA STAFF and the Board......Have a good one !!!!!

Re: Free Your Mind Friday Shoutouts!!!!!! Come With It!!!!

What's up Nashville's Finest...

Shout out to Rhonda, Anita, Angela, Adrienne & Lee, Tara & Dennis, Teresa & Clarence, Cari, Ron, Davida, Jemeika, Ball or Fall, Church, Shneka, JB69, Supersonic 21, PT 30, D3, Casundra, and anyone else I missed.

Everyone have a great day and weekend....

SHOUT-OUT, SHOUT-OUT! TO ALL OF THE GROWN AND SEXY PEOPLE THAT WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN THE SUPER DRAFT FESTIVITIES THIS WEEKEND! ESPECIALLY THE "WHITE AFFAIR" ON SATURDAY. HAVE A SAFE TRIP EVERYBODY.

Hummmm, White Affair???? We got a surprise coming to a theatre near you!!!

Wade, looks like everybody is on the road already.. See you at the White Party..

SHOUTS GO OUT TO ALL OF MY SISTAS AND BROTHERS ON THE BASA BOARD, SEE YOU GUYS TONIGHT, BE SAFE!!!

I'm packing my now,getting ready to hit tha road,c you guys in the ATL

TGIF!!! Man, its been a long week. Shout Outs to Adrienne, My brothers down in Syrup Country, Duke & Rod, Ms. Miller, Angie, Dasha, & Davida up in Volunteer Kuntry!!! Last but not least, My Storm Family! Best of luck to all participating this weekend. Have a ball!!!

The Derby-City and the 502Boyz giving a shout-out to all the BASA

WHAT'S UP FAMILY,I GOT THE CAMCORDER READY FOR LIVE SHOUTS.LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE TONIGHT

Hey everybody-I guess I'll see you there!! Everyone be safe!