BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Meditation for 03/10/06

Good Morning,
Paul gives us a great principle for those of us that don't want to face today or tomorrow because of the failures, fires, floods and fights that happened in our lives on yesterday. He says FOCUS on the FUTURE. Paul says a proper focus on our glorious future with Christ will give us the power to press through any kind of trouble.
We know that Christ came so that we can have a fabulous life here and hereafter. Therefore it does not matter if today we are not in a fabulous position because our problems are temporary and they too will pass. So let's fix our minds on that which is permanent, that which is pleasant, that which is profitable, that which is prosperous, that which is pure, that which Christ has promised us. If you change your focus, you will start to see the invisible, the intangible, the incredible today.

Therefore we do not lose heart.
Even though our outward man is perishing,
yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment (temporary),
is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal
weight of glory, while we do not look at the
things which are seen, but at the things which
are not seen. For the things which are seen are
temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Corliss B. Richardson, Co-Pastor
Trinity Christian Center
www.trinityccenter.net

Re: Daily Meditation for 03/10/06

ENCORE,GOD BLESS YOU,HOPE TO MEET YOU AND REST OF THE PLAYMAKERS THIS WEEKEND

Re: Daily Meditation for 03/10/06

Good Morning, I look forward to meeting you too. I wish that I could take credit for this but I can't. It's a email that I receive M-F. If you or anyone else is interested in receiving them please send an email to TrinityCenter@aol.com and request to be added to the distribution list.