BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
meet and greet

hey man just checking if you guys are gonna hit up there in pekin in the dome give me a holla at me if y'all are later!!

david blackwell 00

Re: meet and greet

my bad dude made it look like you asked yourself a question later!!

david blackwell 00

Yeh I was like "what", I didn't start a thread! :-) Amyway, I will call u this weekend, we will be swinging in the dome this weekend! I got some new weapons to break in! Or we might be in Springfield hitting inside on Sunday. I will holla at ya!

Are there any batting cages near the park in ATL?

LETS DO IT

DINSUM HOW ARE TOU GOING TO HIT WITH US IN THE DOME IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE AT THE DRAFT.I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I DONT THINK YOU KNOW.I PLAYED WITH THE BOMBERS OUT OF MOBILE WITH PRIMETIME.I WAS THE ONLY WHITE DUDE THAT SHOULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO REMEMBER LATER!!

DAVID BLACKWELL 00

yo! "darkness"u need me to show up
& bring that tape u ordered? 20$ a pop.let me know

What tape, U little loser U need to bring ya @ss and get some swangs in?

Where's Tolbert at? In the ATL? D@mn I am jealous, but I got the knuckleheads for the weekend. Didn't wanna take them on the road trip to the ATL!

e are you going to hit in the dome give me a holla i'll ride up later

david blackwell 00

WHAT'S UP E WEST I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU AT THE DRAFT,MEN I HAD A GREAT FUN TIME MEETING AND PLAYING BALL WITH ALL THE SUPER STARS IF YOU MISS IT PLEASE DON'T MISS NEXT YEARS DRAFT,I WAS DRAFTED BY WOLF IT WAS A NICE LITTLE ALL-STAR TEAM THE LINE-UP HAD POP TOP/BOTTEM,CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEARS DRAFT

Man I thought that was yo @ss in that pic. I know you will tell me some stories one of these days! Yep, I am jealous!