BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYY" Just a Little SMOKE for the WEEKEND....HMMMMMM...

.... ...just was ask from a co-worker.....Why?...is it,Majority of Black American Families consist of your mother side of the tree...meaning,I know 100's of relatives on Mom side,but barely enough on pops side?.....I know some don't get along with in-laws...but wouldn't it be more if we can get along there FIRST....this is just a question.....and I would like some feed back......keep it real talk....make you say HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Re: "AAAYYYY" Just a Little SMOKE for the WEEKEND....HMMMMMM...

YOU KNOW THATS STRANGE, I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT. I CANT REALLY COMMENT BECAUSE ITS MY MOM SIDE OF THE FAMILY I DONT KNOW, EXCEPT FOR THE 10 OR 12 I KNOW OUT THE LOU. HMMMMM!

church...good topic...i know i am the same way....it seems tht my mom side is much more active....growing up only time we really got together with pops side was thanksgiving....but we was always with mom side...the thing i notice was that on pops side everyone was into doing their own thang...but moms side we pretty much all go to the same church andso we coordinate alot together...go figure...it's strange i tried to reach out but just never turn into to nothing...hmmmmm

And Please don't come with because Pops was a rolling stone and he was never at home,so we couldn't meet his peeps...... ,some is this is true....and some meet who they are allowed to meet....me personally was in a tug of war....between Families as a youngster after my moms pass....MONEY,and who I was fone live with?...that's hard on a child and that was before Child support....I mean I'm still meeting my other side now.....it maybe YOU...I do know I'm pretty DEEP on that WEST COAST...found that out last week ....enough on me.....I feel it harder on the family bond when your parents are the Hatfields and McCoys

WHAT'S UP TITO? YOU COOL NOW? 2JO'S

For me it's different. I know most of my moms family but I have always hung out with my dads side. I guess because they were more active and like to do more. His side of the family was the so called "fun" side they partied and kicked it and stuff were as my moms family was more laid back. Good topic though. ha ha ha

Yep...Jo-Jo....I'm cool now

Well, yeah I agree it is a good topic. I know my mom's side of the family and my father's....hummmm hardly know them. They didn't visit when my father was alive. We always went to visit them. Maybe two of my aunts came no more than 3 or 4 times I know of in my 27 years and one of the times was to my father's funeral! It's a shame. His brother never came to visit. Very distant side even to one another.... Mother's side is very close and we kick it hard...Life is sometimes strange, but you have to move on and try to reach out.

Well said.... ....just a little feed back...but it does make you say...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Well, most of the board know Wade is my cuz and for those that know us, know we are close! Like my lil bro. With me, I am tight with my dad's family. I know some of my mom's family but not close with them. Only her youngest brother and his kids. My dad's family is really cool, my mom and dad divorced when I was 8 and my mom still spent Sun dinner with my paternal family and still does now. They treat her better than my dad well at least better than his current wife.

what up Church? It's Thursday and my weekend starts so smoke one and get the party started!

...closing down things here,and load up and ... .... .....I won't be hard 2 FIND...just following the

Hmmmmm daddy's maybe
Moma's baby
Could that be whats wrong with our family tree
This is not the way that is suppose too be
There is something wrong with this here pitcha
Simply because some man or woman just wanna get witcha
Some of our men doing 10 and 20 yrs bids
Yet some how they still having kids
Moma having kids just to get a check
She done worked the system like she some type of vet
It's a shame that we will play the system instead of standing on our own
Would rathere get wic then buy they own home
When will this madness ever cease
Then we cry out no justice no peace
As for the kids well they are left at home
As for momma and daddy well you know they gone
He out doing whatever as long as it's fun
DCFS at the crib and the kids on the run
This is not the way it is suppose to be
I thank God this didn't happen to me
If you can please help a kid that you see on the street
They may just need someone positive to meet (end)

Church were you staying at in ATL

....I'll see you there...and tonight before we leave.....I'll see you at the RV....