BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THROWBACK THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!

GOOD MORNING TO ALL

LETS GET IT STARTED EARLY TODAY, I HAVE DECIDED TO START THROWBACK THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS FROM MY HOME INSTEAD OF AT WORK...YOU KNOW A SISTER DON'T WANT TO GET FIRED FROM BEING THE SHOUTOUT LADY

ANYWAYS, LETS MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO LADIES AND GENTS, OK WITH THE WHITE PARTY ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY, MY QUESTION TO YOU GUYS IS SIMPLE...WHAT ARE YOU WEARING???

OH AND AS USUAL MY SHOUTS GOT OUT TO NASHVILLE'S FINEST #21, PT30 (MIA), JEMEIKA #30, MS LA, MS MILLER, MS NASHVILLE, D3, MS ARKANSAS, SHNEKA #11, HOT #8 (ALL HOT GIRLS)LOL, MS DAT, SS #21, GINA, GREENE #44, THILL, HC, EX#4, NKO, WADEY WADE AKA WADE #2,DINSUM #10, CHURCH #2, JB #69, BRUNO, NAT #21, CUBA #2, MONSTER #6, #15, JEFF #9, SMALLZ, COACH D, COACH B-BLACK AND MY SISTAS GAMIXX, NEAL 502BOYZ, 911, YD #2, ANITA,AND RHONDA ...ALSO BASA AND TO ALL OF THE OF OTHER DAILY VIEWERS WHATZZZZZZZZ UP!!!!!!!

I'M OUT, HAVE TO GET READY FOR MY REAL JOB NOW , YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT PAYS THE BILLS !!!

Re: THROWBACK THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!

Way to be on the job Security #7 and get it started early. I want to shout out to all my constituents early today too. For everybody traveling in these next few days whether it be to the draft or other tourneys, please be safe. Now, I gotta go finish packing...

PS...I think the men are gonna come up in the WHite Party looking like a new school Black Panther Party!!

What up lady! Yeah, 1 or 2 days away! Going to be in the low 80's high 70's.
I want to send shout outs to Davida Vi the shoutout , The Real Prez Church #2, HC, EX#4, PM8, PM11, PM24, all playmakers, JB69, NKO, Dinsum, first lady Ms Dat, In those jeans Nik G, In that red jogging suit Hot #11, Hot #8, those Hot Girls, THIll, Gina Gene Lil G, SS#21, THolland, #15, and the GA Magic, YD#2, and the YD's, Ms Nashville, Nashville Finest, D12, Roach, Sexy Slim, Bease, Smallz, New Crew fa sho, KC#6,D3, Greene44 and the rest of the BASA family... I can't forget 911 because he delivers that good mail .... If I forgot you, sorry, so many shouts....

Wzup.... wzup ....wzup, what's up to all the Basa family. My shout out goes to the staff for making this weekend possible, to the Prez,Ex,Nko,Wade got that hen ready homie,YD#2,15, PT30,Smallz (where you at)Coach D,Wolf,Neal, Dinsum,Davida,Just Us,Dasha,Ms.LA, Ms.A,Nik G,Playmakers,and anyone I may have forgotten you know how we do, my bad. To all have a safe trip if you coming down to the draft to the other peace and may God smile upon you.1

Oh My bad sis you know I cant forget you no matter what. Big up's to my midwest family Ms.Dat and my homie Big Al what's up Chi-town?

HC, what's up bro? Thanks for hitting the guestbook. Big ups to the Midwest fam, HC,Ms.Dat, Ex, and the rest of you reppin the midwest. All you guys and girls that are on the roads or flying this weekend, be careful. Big hug to the BASA family.

... ..... ....."AAAYYYYY".....What's Crackin?...JUSTICE LEAGUE.. ..what it DO!!...and SHOUT out 2 the .....for getting this THANG crackin? ...Also...for the LADIES ...here are some 'S from the JUSTICE LEAGUE and shout outs 2.....Ms.Nashville,Ms.Dat,NIK G.,GINA,PM#24,HOT #11 and the rest of the 's and David...a! , ,Nashville Finest aka Baby "D" and her 'S ,my peeps YD#2,JB69,ARKANSAS,Coach D,Dinsum,502 BOYZ,Eastsider's,My ESTL FAMILY,ALL of STL,SMALLZ,ClassACT # 3,WOLF,WADE,EX,911,HC,Greene#44,DON KING ,Franchise#21,SuperD,THE D,The SOUTH,THE WEST and Q ,T.C#15 and the GA .....look just shout outs to YOU ALL....I'm tired.... ....now...let's ALL enjoy the WEEKEND for the SEASON begins.....HAVE fun...and after the greetings this weekend....it's time "2 get ready 2 RUMBLE!!!.....ain't no mistaken,the kicks off in AIKEN!!...........so I say....WE have and will travel DIFFERENT PATHS....but in ALL we'll meet in the SAME PLACE ......"CHURCH"....was that some CHURCH.. .....HC....drop something for the BOARD...I'm out!!...this DERRTY#2

WHATZZZZ UP! GOOOD MORNING MY FOLKSS.TO MY STL PLAYERS
AND ALL U BASA PLAYERS, THIS GO OUT TO U. KICK IT UP IN
THE DANCE,AND GET DOWN IN DIRT,DON'T PARTY TO HARD CAUSE
U MY GET HURT. HAVE A SAFE TRIP. I'M OUT!

...Thanks Jump Steady.... ....Holla atcha Later ....good luck 2 The New X ... .....

WHATS UP 2 ALL THE BOARD? (MIA) PREZ,HC,WADE & NEM GOT ME ON SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT AT ALL THA MALLS 2 C IF I CAN CATCH ANYBODY TRYING ON WHITE OUTFITS I EVEN CAUGHT A DUDE TRYING ON SOME WHITE(WE AINT GONE TALK ABOUT THAT) BUT ANYWAY I HAVE DIRECT ORDERS 2 SPILL GRAPE JUICE ON ANYONE I C SO DONT GET CAUGHT, I EVEN CAUGHT A CHICK AT A GHETTO MALL????????????? DONT COME 2 THA A WITH THAT DUSTY WHITE.

Pt#30...Back up is on the way.... SECURITY ....

Good Mourning to all of the BASA Family!! Shout Out goes to all, But,To all GA. Teams Stay Sharp & Let's show St.Lou,& The rest of out of State Teams Just what GA. is working with!!

Now it's time for ya boy to do what he do
I cant wait to meet all of you
No more excuses and no more reasons
It's now time to kick off the season
Way back in Jan they came up with the draft
By now everyone has had time to pracitce they craft
Some couldn't practice so they just hit the weights
Either way it goes I hope all are in shape
If your like me then you have been waiting on this day
I know you all cant wait to get out and play
Big up' to the host city I cant wait to see your town
May God bless us all who will come from miles around

Way to be on your job Shout Out Lady! My shout outs go out #2Church, Wadey Wade, Ms. Nahville, Ms. Miller, Davida, Nashville's Finest, Rhonda, Anita, Hot#11, and the rest of the BASA board. Good luck to all that are playing in the draft and everyone have a safe trip. Davida I thought I was the only up in the mornings,it's nice to know that there are others up this early. I referring to those that get on the board this early. Ms. Miller give me a call tonite around 8 ( 890-1781 )

PT 30 I got you big homie. What up to all the board members today. I'm not even gone front with all the names cause I know I'm gone forget someone. Justice League we all we got.....ha ha ha ugh oh we got action bingo. What you bad a@@ little kids doing over here throw'n dat ball gem me dat.

Good morning every body! That's right 2 days and counting-can't wait to see everyone. Shouts out this morning to BASA, my security partner Davida (way to be on it EARLY this morning), Hot # 11, #10, #22, # 45, #07, # 23 and all of Just Us, Ms. Nashville, Ms. Prez, Gina, SS #21, Playmakers, Supersonics,Coach Mann and that Bad Azz Yellow boy, HC, Smallz, Wade, Ex, Yd #2, Church and everyone else I missed see you in the ATL!!! By the way is everyone wearing all white or are some people wearing black???

THAT BOYS GOOD!!!!!

What up board Shoutouts go to my Magic Fam, dem Mixx ladies,dem Hot Girl,BigSwol,my Det Fam yall know who yall be. Hot Rhod LeeDan,GFM,Blazers,Church,Wade,911,my cuz T.Fowler 01 in 06 to all the ladies to many of you to name but you are all beautiful and everbody else on the board.

Hey today is a great day ! Can't wait until tomorrow, anyway, hey everybody, Supersonics, Hot Girlz #11, #8, Davida, Nashville's Finest, Ms. Nashville, Smooth#24, Dinsum, Smallz, Atl Storm, Wade, D12, HC, Ms. Dat, Playmakers, Greene, Lil G, Nik G, Ms. Miller,and everrrybody else. Lets party!!!! C-ya later
Ladies what are you wearing I know that you have your outfits together. Excited to see this all white!!

WHATS UP PEEPS,

I AM AT WORK NOW, DOING NOTHING AS USUAL... I ALSO WANT TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO MY BOY BALL OR FALL, ALSO TO WOLF #24, WB #24, AND BIG AL #55, DON'T KILL ME, YOU KNOW HOW MY MIND GETS ...

Shout-out to all basa

Hey Hot #8,all the people that count are wearing white, ain't that right HC...

Yea my fit packed and in the bag.....now just wait and see.

OKAAAY!!! See you guys there. Come on Saturday!

Hot #8, don't be trying to see if some are wearing another color, you will see...Justice League, we all we got!!!! AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy

WHAT UP EVERYBODY KIND OF BUSY TODAY BUT SHOUTOUTS TO ALL MY PEEPS...... SEE YA IN A LITTLE BIT.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
(DASHA)

Justice league members we need to get together. Hit the box and lets talk. I want to find out when err body get'n in.

HEY WADEY WADE

GET OFF MY GIRL HOT #8, DON'T START NO FOOLISHNESS, YOU ONLY HAVE ABOUT 44 HOURS LEFT ...

Alright #4 watch it....watch it ha ha ha

Davida Vi, you know I got to start!!!! Justice League representing fa sho....aaaaaayyyy

Alright Wade, keep it up and you won't have to worry about faking sick for work tommorow, becuase our security team will have you in the ER

We got your back Wade....Hey Ex, Wade, Church ugh oh we got action...3 old ladies putt'n grafitti on the walls.Ms.Dat, Davida, Hot #8 put them spray cans down.

What's up peeps, Davida & Greene I got your shirts, and Lil Red I got you too, see you in the AM, peace out

What's up board? I hate I'm going to miss the fun this weekend , but I hope you all have big fun!

Hey hey Hey....It's #15......I would first like to thank BASA for a great forum for us as Minorities can come and have fun.....My shouts goes to the Justice League...you know who you are don't want to give away the secret identies.......Aqua man give me a call !!!!!1 To my South Ga Magic fans we will be coming to a city near you......Last but not least...A warm shout out to the Prez and her workings from the other side of the tracks....Holla!!!!!!1

Wassup everyone, I like to give a shoutout to myself Lil "G"(The party animal),Dee,Church,Nko,Homecoming,Davida,Ms.Dat,Ms.Nashville,Greene,T.Hill,Nik G,Wade,Kathy,Sexy Slim,Enough Said,Exodus,Hot Girls 8,Shneke,Michelle 21,To my teammates LIA,Playmakers,Hot Girls,Ga.MIxx,Ms.Nasville Finest, is hell , I think I got everyone, If I didn't, Budlights for everyone, its on Nko

.... ......get up....what's wrong#8HOT ...do we have 2 .....and ...that .....OHH....it can happen .....but before you go....take this with you ...now get out. ... ..... and don't forget ....

OH LAWD HERE WE GO AGAIN,

TOP FLIGHT SECURITY, NOT , LOOK HERE DAY DAY, WHY DON'T YOU AND CRAIG GO OVER TO "PIMPS ARE US" AND PICK UP YOUR WHITE OUTFITS FOR THIS WEEKEND AND STOP HARASSING US

Hey Ms.Dat yawll want some of Pop's BBBBBB bar b que taste so good make you want to slap yo mamma. ha ha ha

You too Davida ha ha ha

Shout outs to all of the BASA family. To those of you that are going to the draft- DO IT THEN- Hope that you all will be safe and have a great time.

NO THANKS I DON'T DO PORK (THAT STUFF CAN KILL YA)

BESIDES WILLIE AND POPS AREN'T REALLY EXPERIENCED IN THE RESTURANT BUSINESS, NOW IF I NEED A PIMP OR DOG CATHCER THEN WE WILL LET YOU KNOW...BESIDES I DON'T EVER REMEMBER SEEING ANY CUSTOMERS IN THERE WE'LL PASS!!!!!!

That's aint all we got. Well if that aint what you want come on down to Holie Molies we got all the pastries.....M....M.....good ha ha ha

Davida #4......

Here I go Baby "D" in the house looks like you are having a hard time do you need any help?

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

NAW BABY D...

ITS COOL SIS, JUST TRYING TO HELP THE 2ND CHANCE SECURITY FIND THEM SOMETHING TO WEAR FOR THE WEEKEND

Shout-out to everybody on the board today... See you soon. Time for me to go get some lunch and make some runs !

I done told you that we "TOP FLIGHT" SECURITY OF DA WORLD! Do you understand what that mean of da World. P.S. I got my fit alreay it's a White T and whistle thats all I need. ha ha ha

Since it was slow I thought I would take a moment out to share a little something about faith. I know it's hard for some to believe in something that they have never seen, felt, or what ever, but he is real, and I would just like to thank him for that. For those that fast for what ever reason to me you have some of the strongest faith around. It's not easy depriving yourself of something that you are use to having on a regular schedule. So this goes out to all my brothers and sisters. I hope you enjoy.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of the things yet to be seen
Sometimes I think do we really understand just what that means
Faith is simple and does not require a lot
Sometimes I think that we really have forgot
We often forget that Christ died for all of us
All he requires is that we believe in him which is a must
In order for us to relieve ourselves from earthly pain and strife
We have to have faith to receive the gift of eternal life
This is a promise that was made to all of us
If only we are willing to allow his light to touch
From time to time we all will give into temptation
But by faith we are saved from eternal ****ation
He also promises not to put too much on us than we can bare
He already knows, he’s here, he’s there, and he cares
The Lord loves you and only wants the best for me and you
So today allow him to do what he do
Stand back, get out the way and allow him to do his thing
Remember the Lord our God he is the KING!

WOWWWWWWWWW

HC YOU ARE DEFINITELY THE MAN... OOOOOOOO YOU ARE SO BLESSED. GOD HAS GIVEN YOU A GIFT AND WE ARE SO GLAD THAT YOU CONTINUE TO SHARE IT WITH ALL OF US STAY POSITIVE MY BROTHER. WE NEED MORE POSITIVE BROTHERS LIKE YOU, PT30, CHURCH, WADE, NKO, COACH D, 911,#15 AND ALL OF THE REST OF THE FELLAS ON THE BOARD!!!

Thanks Davida I appreciate that.

Appreciate the shout Davida Vi, but now I got to (Ms Dat)....

JUST CRAZY...

SORRY BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION SOME OF THESE GUYS THAT I LISTED ELEVATORS DON'T QUITE GO ALL THE WAY UP, ISN'T THAT RIGHT WADEY WADE

THE TIME HAS COME FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN CHATIN'OVER THE WINTER AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO BE IN ATL THIS WEEKEND WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO MEET AND GREET,"I CAN'T WAIT,I CAN'T WAIT."SHOUTS OUT TO MY FAVORITE PEEPS:HOMECOMING,BALLORFALL,#15(CANTY),D12,SMALLZ,K****LE,EXODUS,GREENE#44,THILL#21,MS.LA,MS.MILLER,NIK G,GINA,CHURCH,WOLF,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,MS.NASHVILLE,WADE,HOTGIRLS,COACH D,MS.DAT,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,MIKE WELL/CLASS ACT(I GOT THAT PAUL),STORM,AIRMAC,DERRTY,CITY HITTERS,L.M.S.,NO DOUT,SUPERSONIC21(SUPERSONIC,SMOOTH24,ZONE,BBQ,GRAYSTONE,TWANN,XTREME,AND THE WHOLE BASA FAMILY,SEE YOU AT THE DRAFT.

BORRINNNNNNNNGGG

What is going? I see you fellas have been gettin' on me while I was gone. Way to hold it down for me ladies!! I appreciate it! Now that I'm back-SAY SOMETHING! You know I'm getting sassy it's almost Saturday!!

That's the way us Top flight security gaurds like it. Well usually........Bingo we got action........Ms. Dat drop them ribs and hand them over nice and slow. Davida dont you move.......Wade keep your eye on em

I've got my eye on you Ex-leave my girls alone. Davida get the mace and cuffs!!!

Ummmmmm looka here Hot #8

GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN THIS WKND AND BE SAFE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.(PLEASE JUST US AND PLAYMAKERS LADIES DON'T GIVE ALL THE HOT LOOKS AWAY SAVE SOME FOR THE REST OF US IN AIKENS).REMEMBER TO LIVE WELL,LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE ALWAYS.

Well people here I am, they finally let a brother out to get some fresh air. I havee been working hard but now it is time to get ready to go to get the hair cut. Well let me give shouts out to everyone that has posted on this site the last six months. The regulars do not need any introductions and every travel be safe. Word of 2day-Simplify-keep nothing that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful. Quote-"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing." Real talk and I would luv to stay but I got to run and watch that dude name Church and EX! See everybody real soon. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not scared-our security squad has something for ya'll!!! You'll see when you least expect it. Maybe even this weekend.

Alright Hot 8 nobody move nobody gets hurt

NOOOO YOU LOOK A HERE WADEY WADE,

BACK BACK
BACK BACK
GIVE US 50 FEET

WHATS UP HOT #8 GIRLLLLLLLLL, MISSED YA WHILE YOU WERE AWAY, BUT DON'T WORRY, I HAVE BEEN HOLDING IT DOWN... THESE TWO 2ND CHANCE SECURITY GUARDS ARE NO PROBLEM

What that whip gone do......ha ha ha you gone mess around and hit Hot 8 with that thang. ha ha ha

I see you have-you know I wasn't worried! We can handle them with our hands tied behind our back!!!

Oh I think they would like that
Oh I think they would like that.....lol

LOL...NEVER EXEY

I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T WANT NONE OF THIS SO HUSH UP, WHILE GROWN FOLKS ARE TALKING

DUCK HOT #8, GIRL I AM ABOUT TO GIVE WADEY WADE AND EXEY WEXY 5 SLASHES A PIECE...

Get your mind out of the gutter!!! HA HA HA!!!!

Go ahead -I'm counting and making sure they don't RUN (like little girls)!!!

TOO LATE PARTNER, LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOO

Like I said before

Oh I think they like it
Oh I think they like it.....just playing
Them whip aint gone do nothing to them. They grown a@@ men.....lol

Oops I think Wadey Wade just fell down and Ex left him and kept on running. Whew-too funny!!!

Never would I leave my homie......We all we got....AAAYYY ha ha ha

YOU MAY BE RIGHT ABOUT THAT HC, THEY WILL PROBABLY LIKE IT A LITTLE TOO MUCH
(EXEY WEXEY) HERE ME
(WADEY WADE) NO ME

DANG PERVIES

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

AWWWWWW HE FELL IN A POT HOLE ...DANG EXEY, THATS MESSED, HOW YOU GONNA LEAVE YOUR BOY HANGING LIKE THAT. THATS OK WADEY WADE, WE GOT JUST PLACE FOR YOU ...

TEAMWORK!!!!! YEAH BOYEEEE

Ok you two wonder twins. All the fun and games is over. #4 wonder twin powers activate #4 take the shape of a #8 take the form of a ha ha ha