BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PROTEST

DO YOU THINK PROTESTING A GAME IN MARCH SAYS ALOT FOR YOUR TEAM? IT REALLY HAPPENS..........

Re: PROTEST

you are a world champion competative player, let the lower guys play. you can work on your game other ways. march is for tune-up, but that doesn't mean the light weights should be working out the the heavy weights. you have something to look forward to in september, alot of these guys are just out there having fun whenever they play and aren't worried about tuning up for anything.

Player, JB69 is just one player. He can't beat your team by himself. March is just warmup and don't act like the Expos were just out there because they have nothing to look forward to in September. Ya'll are trying to win a championship just like any other team. Warmup against the best to make your team better.

JB, when you play competitive, Major or even A Class ball, it's extremely difficult to work on your game in live situations.

Good luck and keep working hard. Rings will come!

Wizard

JB I wish I could play against you so you can send a missle down third so I can work on my game. Your boy Canty...when you want to let Mayhem go holla at me!!!!!1

CANTY YOU BETTER STOP THAT BEFORE YOU HAVE TO HOLLA AT PAUL WALL FOR A NEW GRILL.

# 15 im really so tired of hearing you talk about how good you glove is. if your glove is so good why are you not in mlb instead of playing softball. or even better why are you on a rec team and not a comp team oe even super rec? you putting a big spot light on yourself and the first error you make you will hear about it ALL game including myself. trust me you are not that good to be telling comp players to send seeds down your way.

BASA FAN
you sound like a real hater. and you taking things out of text it nothing wrong with a person thinking they are good and asking for some real practice. there are some rec guys that hit the ball hard also. and major league baseball dont recruit softball players and its some major leaguers that might not be good softball players. so stop hating and if you are going to hate at least identify yourself.

BASA Fan, my boy #15 got a glove! And he got a serious glove. We both played baseball against each other at different colleges. And let me explain something to you, when you go to a black college to play baseball, it is 5 times as hard to make it because scouts tend to find something minor wrong with your play...Nowadays, if they don't recruit you out of high school, your chances are slim to none. Just look at how slim blacks are in the MLB...Go check and see what schools they went to. Don't hate so much congratulate...Also, he's #15 Ga South Magic, mine #2 New Crew. Hit the ball our way or any other person that talks about their glove and watch how you walking back to the dugout with your head down and that's Real Talk! One more thing, Rec, Super Rec, Comp doesn't matter. Like it was said above people hit the ball hard in each division...Remember, some Rec, Super Rec people did play Comp at one time. Also, people tend to want to play with people they know, especially when they didn't grow up playing softball.

first of all JB69 is my boy and he knows what the deal is and as for moving up to Super Rec. or Comp....I'm having fun in Rec.....let me win a world first and then I'll move up so I can be pound for pound the best playa on the circuit winning a ring from every division....If I do make an error thats fine....I can take it ...how about you? i played a little minor league down in Jacksonville and Savannah but didn't manifest into nothing.....I got three college rings though......but since you want to know my life....i went to the Air force and fought in Afghanstan but I quite sure you punk a** wouldn't anything about that.......If you don't like me thats fine your'e not the first and aint gone be the last......Remember this i don't care who comes up to bat the hands are quiker then the eye...so if I got on a glove why not just catch the ball....the one thing I need to work on before moving up is my hitting and thats being dealt with so please and say please allow me to introduce myself......Terrence Canty South Ga Magic 3rdbase and you are?????!

JB WHATS UP MY TWIN? I SEE THEY PICKING ON U AGAIN. I DONT KNOW WHY THEY WANT LET U GET ANY SWINGS. YES I DO.THEY DONT WANT SOMEONE OF YOUR CALIBER PLAYING DOWN. U HEAR ALL THESE REC,AND SUPER REC PLAYERS TALKING ABOUT GFM,OR COMP. TEAMS R NOT THAT MUCH BETTER THAN THEM.ONE PLAYER SHOULD NOT B A PROBLEM.

you guys cannot be serious. I remember playing against the Cincinnati A's, who by the way were the reigning rec champs in 05, the 3rd baseman was yapping much like you 2 clowns are. Well, after 6 shots off his shins, he zipped it and moved to the OF. NUFF said.

There is always someone bigger and better.

And you must be crazy if you think Black College Ball is better than the rest. When was the last time Southern, Delaware State or Grambling won the College World Series?

Ummmmmm Cleveland Fella what the you talking about? Nobody said anything about black college baseball winning no college world series or nothing like that....You reading into it too much....We chose to go to a black college...Scholarships to Clemson, Mercer, Pennsylvania U, etc etc...Ummmmm enough said hater.... Not going to entertain people who can't read and interpret! Better yet, come to the A and find out...

i second that motion and for the dude who went to the outfield.....he probably did not have a heart anyway.....so are you telling me that every 3rd basemen out there should hang up the glove and just abandon the position......Cleveland Fella please I mean please....if you want a name for yourself just ask......what you just said does not make any sense.....You Clown!!!!!1

Secondly the Black College experience is 10x better then going to any white college playa!!!!!1 Love yourself....Thats all I do.....cause without loving yourself you can't love ano one else!!!!!1 Yo Clown

T-CANTY AND WADE IT'S FRIDAY JUST FORGET ABOUT IT BAMAS GONNA HATE NO MATTER WHAT. (REMEMBER TO LIVE WELL,LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH AS YOU CAN).

Fo sho Tite...sorry to hear we can't give you some personally this weekend cause I was looking forward to my T Shirt

I was at the game when Nati A's third baseman was beaten up pretty bad, but that Cleveland team doesn't have that same hitter who did it either... Ha ha You Might see him with team Nati!!! You Clown!!!

No disrespect to anyone,but we felt as though we had a great 3rd baseman he may have had a bad game/or tourney,but the Cincinnati A`s always lived and died with thier original team.(NO REGRETS)
2004 B.A.S.A. WORLD CHAMPS

i played third in one tourney and i could not pick up anything not even the slow ones. So that happens. so for all you critics of this guy i would love to see you stand in front of some of those missles. takes a real man to play third.

You cat's are killen me on all this talk about the EXPOS/ TEAMROCAWEAR protest. Softball is a game of fun so when you get guy's out there trying to take the fun out of the sport by stacking a team playin in the wrong class just for some swings, go to nickajack and swing your heart's out and let those guy's that want to tune-up there real team's and correct roster's get prepard for the BASA season. I'm not going to des nobody because that would bring me down to another level but don't call people a unckle-tom and you don't know there background. With that said just meet us on the battle ground and play ball. It's all fun BILL#23 EXPOS/TEAMROCAWEAR . AND T #15 get at me dog and don't stop talken, you got to pat your self on the back because nobody else will and that's just keepen it real. And as for the rest of you cat's don't judge a book by it's cover, be easy and have a safe season GOD BLESS.