BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pitcher's who stand out with their crazy styles that make them hard to hit

stan the man out of the D,the pitchers from the columbus stellers, and wolf. these pitchers stand out on their teams. a lot of the teams i see them plsy on,with the exception of wolf,these others guys make what would otherwise be a week team better.

just an old time ball player thats been around a while.

ps roshawn,redus,coszin pete,and a few others have toe touch to change and controll the game.

Re: pitcher's who stand out with their crazy styles that make them hard to hit

the pitcher from graystone,and the pitcher fro atl storm.

very hard to hit

pitchers don't throw me off. No matter what they do, the ball has to come between 3 to 10 ft. He could poot the ball out of his butt cheeks but if it ain't 3 to 10, it is just a show.

Do an independent study this year and take note of when all the faking and jerking takes place. 80% occurs in the first few innings before the game tenses up. Ironically the losing pitchers don't fake that much. coincidence

HAHAHA Independent study?? Who's your Professor!! I guess you meant to say sampling survey. I bet you used Judgment sampling which is a common nonprobability method I love to active, toss between your legs, behind your back pitcher. It’s part of what makes BASA – The Black Amateur Softball Association.

The Black American Softball Association

Bobby from Pace Electronics...Played against him when he was with the Rangers and the man just flat out frustrated hitters. Great competitor too.