BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Women's Appreciation Dinner

We got a little something new for 2006. The ladies of Feminizzum will be throwing their first annual Women's Appreciation Dinner on March 26th, 2006 at the St. Maron's Banquet Hall, Located between Jefferson and Kercheval, 11466 St. Jean. It will be a classy affair with a catered buffet style dinner and dancing. There will also be an inspirational speaker,poetry, singing, and a raffle. Please set aside the day and take the special women in your life to a truly special event. Tickets are $25 per person & $40 per couple. Also, be sure to RSVP by March 10, 2006. Can't wait to see you there.
For more Info: Mrs Hawkins 313-354-2839 or Mrs.Conway 313-415-0141

Re: Women's Appreciation Dinner

Skeet... BASA is going to start charging you for your Advertising Space!!

Hope your functions are a success!!!

Hey Nikki I hope they don't charge me I just want to spread the word. I hope you can make it to one of the events.

Hey Skeet... I have been so crazy busy...back and forth from Det to Atl... We will see, I'll try..

I guess I missed the City & State.
Is this event open to all.
Women's Appreciation Dinner on March 26th, 2006 at the St. Maron's Banquet Hall, Located between Jefferson and Kercheval, 11466 St. Jean.

I gotcha back on this one Skeet. Skeet Skeet is out of Detroit

Good looking Ms.Dat