BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The board is boring! People have lame topics, what the deal???? Are we Nervous!!!!

AAAAAAAAyyyyy on a humpday! What the deal on a humpday.... Are people getting a little hummmmm since the draft is Saturday???? I know some people are just waiting to hate on someone.... What's up with that? Can we get some real talk on why so much hating Hummmmmmmm HC, can we get a little inspiration? Shout-Out lady, where you at? Ms Condolezza, where you at? PM's are quiet, Hot's are quiet? Hummmm, it's getting close to showtime.....Are people scurd!!!! Dang, it's time to .....Bend your knees Rock you hips do it do it do it.....

Re: The board is boring! People have lame topics, what the deal???? Are we Nervous!!!!

Might be the butterflies!!!!!

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Re: The board is boring! People have lame topics, what the deal???? Are we Nervous!!!!

If you want to make some noise then ask the women why they use their kids as pawns in relationship battles with men. Men who really want to spend time with their children but are prevented because the mother is mad at him and says you will never see your kids

Man Wade we must be on the same wave length I just hit them with a haters degree.
Something where they can be hate free
Instead of hate'n I think we should show some love
Trying pulling one another up instead of giving them a shove
I wonder why it's so hard from some to congradulate
Maybe it's easier just to hate
Is it so hard to give one another a hand
Or is it easier to watch them just sink in some quick sand
Pull a brotha up when he is down and out
It's not about who has the most clout
If you truley my brotha/sista then what I have is yours
No longer will I slam the doors
If you need me then all you have to do is ask
Whatever it is I know we will be up to the task
I'm going to start helping my sisters and my brother
God's golden run is to love one ANOTHER.

Let the Church say Amen

HEYYYYYYYYYY WADEY WADE

WHATS UP WITH YA, I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE, TODAY HAS BEEN A VERY BORING DAY...

AS FOR THE HATERS (WHOEVER THEY ARE) JUST SHAKE EM OFF ...PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE HIS OR HER OWN OPINION, BUT ALL OPINIONS ARE LIKE ...AND YOU KNOW THE REST!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY BASA FAMILY THIS WEEKEND, WE ARE GOING TO KICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IT BABEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Amen

Ghost that's a good one!!!!!I wish that I could put my 2cents in on this comment BUT I'll sit this one out can't comment if the shoes don't fit.....

LADIES,ANYBODy?????

Greene#44....
Signing...OFF...

AMEN....yea,I see it is pretty darn slow on the Board....no ,no Ms.Dat and her team of "MAKING THE BAND"...ladies.....hmmmmmm....they might out ...trying to fit in that OUTFIT....if you can't fit it now.....wait till next year....and what's crackin?....and HC....that was nice...and that hater.....now...I thank all HATERS that gave me a HAND......but,I'm not P-DIDDY and No,you didn't make MY BAND

WHATS UP GREENE

GIRL I WILL HAVE TO SIT THAT ONE OUT TOO...NO CHILDREN EITHER

LADY....you're in charge of shout-outs....but you never do.....

I have to agree this was a pretty slow day today. Hmmmmm where are the ladies. Uh oh Church, Wade , NKO I think we got actions......ha ha ha

FIRST OF ALL MR CHURCH #2

IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY, YOU SAID THAT HUMPDAY SHOUTOUTS FOR WEDNESDAY BELONG COACH D!!! SO NO I DIDN'T DO SHOUTOUTS TODAY...NOW IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE?

....Don't raise your Voice at me.... .....now get out!! and go ask your PREZ impersonator

Dang Davida I KNOW your not going to let #2Church get away with that!!!!!! ..

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF...

TOO FUNNY!!!!

....and don't come back without an ADULT!!......SECURITY......push her in TRAFFIC ... ...... ...

Where you at Davida I know you're not going to let it go down like that!!!

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

BOY IF YOU DON'T GET SOMEWHERE BEFORE I TAKE YOUR LITTLE FRYING PAN AND HIT YOU WITH IT LOL

SEE YOU ARE ALWAYS BOTHERING ME, DON'T MAKE ME PUT SUGAR IN YOUR TANK...

[ganster]....

I think you better take the Train instead of flying....Wouldn't won't your motor to give out 1500 feet in the air........

The upper room...When Jesussss(Life)

Greene#44....
Signing...OFF..

Oh, lord....She got to be from Cashville with the gas tank stuff!!!! Pull out the

Cute Wade....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

AWWWWWW NOW THEY TRYING TO SHOOT US DOG!!! HEY GREENE, WE CAN HANDLE (CURIOUS), WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING THE LADIES

BRING IT ON CURIOUS

Ms. Davida ugh please follow me......ha ha ha

Booked the BASA Reunion Cruise! Who's going????

GOOD ONE SIDEKICK...

THE UPPERRRRRR ROOMMMMMMM

No problem I'm not even going to put out my ...Curious better stay in his puppy house and get out of the big dogs way.....

Greene#44....
Signing...OFF...

Yep Yep Yep That's what we'll be singing....

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF

Dang Davida you both of their mouths...(#2Church and Wade)...

Greene#44....
Signing..OFF..

See Greene, why you had to go and do that there....See you about to set off a and now it's time to give you a little

OH YEAH WADEY WADE...

DON'T THINK THAT I DIDNT SEE THAT LITTLE SNEAK DISS ABOUT CASHVILLE...U BETTER KNOW IT BABEEEEE, DON'T START NO FOOLISHNESS WITH THAT WHIP AND 22...(HARLEM NIGHTS) RADA TAT TAT, RADA TAT TAT...POW POW

Tick......tick....tick......booom it's on and pop'n.....whooooodie whooooooo......whooooodie whoooooo fella's you know what time it is....ha ha ha

That's why my tank has a and u got to have a , but knowing you Cashville folks, u will take a and pick it!!!!

Now see ex why did you have to go there....Well Davida...What you want to do Fight or Haul ....It's your call but i'm ready for whatever... You already know.. Dang here we go again.....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

....... ... .....

WADEY WADE...

RIGHT RIGHT YOU SURE DO KNOW WHAT TO SAY, DON'T LEAVE YOUR OR ALONE, BECAUSE WE WILL SWEETEN THEM UP

Greene, you coming to Atl this weekend?

Yeah leaving Friday afternoon.....

Will you be at messer this evening??????(Lil G

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

AMEN!From the Derby-city

OH CHURCH #2

I KNOW YOU JUST DIDN'T FART ON ME...ITS ON NOW, GIVE ME THAT FRYING NOW GO TO I'M SORRY BUT I JUST CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND FARTING ON ME...

OK GREENE ONE DOWN AND 2 TO GO...

See, that's why you will get the

ugh oh greene ladies here dem Justice league guys come where they at where they at we got them surrounded...... aaaaayyyyyyyy ha ha ha

I know if you knock out the Prez that easy you can handle the other 2 with your hands behind your back...I going to sit this one out your already getting the best of them without help...I got your BACK!!!!!!

ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANY FOOLISHNESS....

Greeene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Greeney Green Green, how nice of you to join us on the board today.....Hummmmmmm don't run off because you are cornered!!!

Now Ex I thought you were going to bring some real fighters.... ...They don't stand a chance.....LOOK.....Davida already got Wade in the ..If you don't watch it you'll but need ....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

YEAH GREENE

IT WAS EASY KNOCKING HIM OUT, HE HAD ALREADY HAD HIS 10
FOR TODAY !!!

Yes, We got practice @ 7:30 tonight with the women team. I'm pulling out of Tally @ 8:00am, just Me, myself and I. oh yeah, and my Budlights

And I'm still here!!!!!

WOMEN RULE......

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

Until 2morrow...GOT TO GO!!!!

...won't happen..... lady ...you ...you just knocked out MS.DAT.... and ....what's your problem?.....Go to Time OUT!! on now.... ....I'm out ...1 and a wake up!!

Lil G call me so I can get up with you at Messer...

284-1686

Greene#44...
Signing..Off...

get the SKITTLES...or just throw them into ... ...mouth....it's Toxic ...

PEACE AND HAIR GREASE EVERYONE

LOVE YA

OK I WILL LET THAT ONE SLIDE FAKE PRES (PRES BUSH)

NAWWWWW CHANGED MY MIND...I GOT TO GET CHA BACK CHURCHY WURCHY, CAN'T GO OUT LIKE NO SUCKA YOU KNOW... TELL YOU WHAT I'LL DO, ONCE WADE IS DONE SPARYING HIS SKITTLES, I WILL GET HIM TO POUR SOME LYSOL IN YOUR BATH WATER!!! MAKE SURE YOU GET BEHIND THOSE EARS AND THAT CRACK AS WELL OH YEAH AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THAT BELLY BUTTON

Way to hold it down while I was gone Secruity #7 aka Davida. these men know they get in way over their head!!

ANYTIME BOSS LADY