BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EastSide Players VS CITY HITTERS and YOUNG DUDES VS GA MAJIC....it can and will HAPPEN!!REC get Yo s

I notice by the BOARD....my SECOND JOB WHERE'S MY CHECK into .....but REAL TALK....with the Addition to these teams.....REC will be INTERESTING....I know these are not the ONLY battles.....but these are the HOT ones thus far in REC.....and with Darrius Miles new Team and of course my peeps CLUB 51.....Rec will be popping....but 3xchamp and eastside#21....bring it to light...but #21...if you attack the City Hitters....you might open a nice can of that GOOD!!.....so on to YD and GA Majic......what's the deal on this..... can't wait to witness this...... match up is nice.....we'll take this to the BOOKIES......

Re: EastSide Players VS CITY HITTERS and YOUNG DUDES VS GA MAJIC....it can and will HAPPEN!!REC get

So what's the story on the alleged kidnap plot hatched by Changa and Barzini, and did you deliver the good to Don King and Keebo

Re: EastSide Players VS CITY HITTERS and YOUNG DUDES VS GA MAJIC....it can and will HAPPEN!!REC get

HOW MUCH,I WANT FRONT ROW SET

I'll take City hitters for two Hundred Please

There's some more teams in GA brewing and playing good ball so don't sleep! Got some young teams that will put up 20 easy and you got some mixed with the old and young that will run rule you, so watch yourself!

..It's DONE!!.....but no names please...my Brother has nothing to do with this......get at me this evening....you got the number...... ...and quit following me around the BOARD

That's right REC pump yo Sh&T....or rather WHOOPED that TRICK ....it's yo time to shine.....I know you all are about tired of comp and super.....NOT!!!...but still we all have come from REC........so if you good put some "CHURCH" on it..... ....

I guess y'all think I'll be just donating money, the Browns and Young Dudes all good players, some of them played with me, City Hitters good players some of them played with me, Derrty good players they were part of my first team, Xtreme, Volley good players some of them have played with me, everybody that has played with me has won a championship, so keep dissin me, we will see what happens when we hit the dirt, Chemistry is everything, the team that won't be beat can't be beat

You only hear about one or two teams from the Lou Ghost....i know you have a team(1843) but I've never seen them play or hear about them playing but anyway Good Luck to you and 1843 but for dem Young Dudes I will wish ya'll good Luck after that first L.....YD#2 Wheres my mix type don't forget Nelly I'm #1...put that song first......Please and say again please NO CHINGY!!!!!1

You've seen all my players play, 5ftr,deebo, tito, mike,from Derrty, Chuck Haynes, Moe, Yogi from Xtreme, Jamarr, Goosey from Volley they have all come and gone but one thing remains constant, I produce winners with talented players, I'm tired of the same ole same ole, so I decided to test the circuit, all teams from the Lou don't want me to get into the mix, so they steal all my good players, but I got some surprises for them because most of them are overrated and past their prime, so it's time for some new blood

You are forgetting all about Budweiser (NC). I am hurt that you all are forgetting about the team that was rank # 1 for most of last year. WE WILL SEE ALL OF YOU IN AIKEN

Only thing about Budweiser is they only play USSSA but we owe ya'll an a** whooping too from two years ago in Mrytle Beach when we had to go to one pitch because of the rain!!!!1

Big 6,

We would love to have you guys in Aiken, but no one has registered you guys online yet. There is still still time, just letting you know. We have over 20 teams in REC, so there will be a full payout and you will NOT be combining with Super REC which is close to 20 as well.

whats the name of d miles team

I DIDNT ATTACK THEM HE TOLD ME TOO WATCH MY MOUTH SO I TOLD THE TRUTH AND I'LL TAKE THAT TWO HUNDRED

Eassssstside#21 you better watch what you ask for, might be hot in here. Lets play for those ear rings you where.(LOL)

Darious Miles team call Team Takeover

I won't bet them. but good luck

Eastside Platers, City Hitters, Young Dudes, or GA Magic don't stand a chance of beating budweiser. We had a very bad weekend at the World in Orlando and still finish fifth. We are looking forward to playing more BASA this year. Not hating on the four teams that are listed, but we will be the team to beat in Aiken.

Big 6

I guess we will see......Who will come into Carolina and take that trophy back to there STATE!!!!!1

#15 i will get into town bout 4 pm tomorrow....get at me 314 503-0886....but you have to earn yo mix tape....pimpin....ya'll win i got you...if not then....i give you chingy....

that would be EASTSIDE PLAYAS and of course budweiser will get SMASHED

this is the real Big 6 of Budweiser nc someone been using my name on the board and we were called out so yes we will be n Akien

smashed ok we like that see u soon

this is the real Big 6 of Budweiser nc someone been using my name on the board and we were called out so yes we will be n Aiken

YD I got you pimpin....I guess you will be bringing mix CDS for the whole team because as of now......I'm Focus.....no....WE are Focus......Don't you just love when teams hate on you and you just smashed their heads in with the short game....several will live to tell about the headaches on Sunday March 26th!!!!!1 holla YDand church good luck and be safe in the ATL!!!!!1

Thanks for the shout out Church. Have a great time in the ATL. Be safe

I will LOOK FORWARD TOO THAT DAY but until then good luck. (i hope to see u real soon big6)