BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
where's Church?

There has been a Fiendish Plot by the imfamous Don Barzini, who we thought was killed in an explosion to kidnap Church and Destroy the Derrty Mob, this plan was Hatched while he was in the Big he wants revenge for the stolen of the , it was hijacked by 5ftr and the Derrty Mob The Hitman CHanga is rumored to have been in to do the hit, but was hied to find Changa and neutralize hgim before he can make the hit, but NKOzone is playin both sides of the fence with his henchman Turtle But what has and Keebo been plotting stay tuned

Re: where's Church?

Ghost, you have too much time on your hands... Now, honestly when you went back and read that did you laugh ?

The reporter has just informed me Church is in hiding transfering to the shipping it out of town to who is in ATL stay tuned

I see you up to your old tricks again,but I'm just through,,KING OUT!!

Haven't seen you in a while Don King!!!

That's because she was the one behind the scenes plotting the overthrow of our beloved Prez by the Women

unlike CHURCH,I have things a LADY must do,like make sure things are right,but you will see me soon,my profile,coming soon,isn't that right911,,KING OUT!! P.S. church see you Thursday at JamesTown

I can't wait to see that profile

We play at 7, does derrty play the brewskees again tomorrow

8:00pm .....I don't know who we play.....but as long as they have it on FOX I need to see the results from American Idol

I got some room in the RV, if you know anybody who needs a ride call me

I don't have the number...forgot it...was on ...the LOFT.....man!!!

got it and so does everyone in the WORLD!!