BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zone 3

wanted to know if you were single or not???? I've had my eyes on you for 2 years now and just wanted to know if you were spoken for or not. If so, no disrespect. If not, please leave me a contact #

Re: Zone 3

Zone 3 I hear it's a bbq this weekend don't forget to holla at me I'll be at the draft.

COUNT ME IN TO ZONE3 ALONG WITH YOUR COACH.THIS YOUR BOY,SWEAT.

Zone you cahnged the number on me but count me in....Twan holla got something for you playa!!!!!1

What are you guys bringing to the table it's a family Class Act thang

COACH IT DON'T MATTER TO ME,WHAT YOU DRANKIN',I GOT 5 ON IT AND I'M DRINKING "BUG JUICE".

THANKS SWEETIE BUT IM HAPPILY INVOLVED WITH A VERY SPECIAL PERSON HOPE TO C U SOON GOOD LUCK IN 06.CLASS ACT #3 COACH THEM MY HOMIES THEY COOL (#15 AND DINSUM)

Since they're your homies Dinsum I drank Paul Masson you may need more than $5 on it I'll be rolling RV style to ATL I'll be park at the host hotel that's were yall can find me.

COACH I GOT YOU BRA',I'LL SEE YOU 2MORROW.SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10.L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

I'll be hanging around the hotel I'll need that drank to get my day started give me a holla 314 452-7148 I should be pulling in by noon.

Dinsum you going to be at the host hotel? I will be there around 1:30 or 2 holla at me