BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Humpday Shout-outs by: Ms. Nashville

Sorry Shout-out lady(Davida), I just felt like starting the Hump Day Shout-outs. I want to give a shout-out to the D's, Dee Miller(Ms. Miller), Dasha(Nashville's Finest), Daphine(D-3), and Davida(Shout-out Lady). You ladies did a great job last night. Ms. Miller I didn't know you could play like that, Dasha way to block out and rebound, Davida all around great game,and Daphine way to handle the point gaurd position. Even though we took a lose, we still did good. I think if we didn't have somebody shooting so much we might have had a chance....... Yes, I'm talking about myself(ball-hog) and Scharonda(ball-hog). Next week we will be ready! Also a shout-out to all the Just Us/Hot Girls and coaches, see ya'll Saturday!

Re: Humpday Shout-outs by: Ms. Nashville

Shouting out to my Atlanta Storm Family,Gina,all the gurls,Supersonics and ALL board members checking in today! Can't wait till Friday!

Why to take charge Ms. Nashville. Shouts out to everyone of my peeps and have a good day. I an very busy today, sssooooo gotta run!!

WAY

I have more shout-outs!!! (I can't help it I don't have nothing to do at work.) Anyway, I want to give more shout-outs to Ms. Luscious, Ms. Sweetness, Big 9, JB 69(bro), Corey, Yd#2, Wade, Gina, Ms. LA, Homecoming, Exodus, Wolf, Tite, 911, Church/Tito, Supersonic ladies, Geogia Mixx ladies, Godfather MenZ(Umm), Ms. Dat, Nik G., Older Man, Coach D., and everybody else on the BASA board.................................... Everybody lets....................................all gather and....................... twerk something, I'm getting tired of the hugs..

Ms. Nashville,

Twerking seems to be your favorite word. Are you gonna show everyone how to Twerk this weekend. What time do lessons start?

What's up Ms. Nashville? Hit my email so we can get together on the plans for Sat. We've missed you at practice!!! What's up Davida, Ms. Dat, all the Hot Girls and Just US, Gina, SS #21 and all of the other ladies I may have missed. What's up Mann and Bad Azz Yellow Boy (glad to have you back)! Shouts out to HC, Ex, Wade, Smallz and all the other men-hope you all have a wonderful HUMP DAY!!!

Way to get it started Ms. Nashville, and good morning to everyone else!! Shouts to all my good people on this sunny WI day..As my grandaddy would say, whatcha know good today??

911, NO I will not be twerking or showing anyone how to twerk, just observing "looking" for the LIZARDS? Dasha (Nashville's Finest) when you get on the board PLEASE call the LIZARDS.... Thanks.

I guess I am too old school. What is a Lizard?

Good question 911? What exactly is a lizard? ha ha ha

Happy HUMP DAY!!! Good job Ms. Nashville! I appreciate you and Davida #7 gettin' my back on the Hump Day shouts! Coach D has been humpin' tough at the J.O.B. Wish I was going to be in the ATL this weekend. Can't wait to see the slideshow
Everyone travel safely and have a good time! Have one for me! COACH D OUT!

HEYYYYYYYYYY EVERYBODY

WHATS UP MS NASHVILLE GIRL, ITS COOL DO YOUR THANG, I WOULD LIKE TO ALSO SAY WHATS UP TO THE HOTGIRLS B-BALL TEAM (D3, DMILLER, SHARONDA, MIMI, SONYA, AND NASHVILLE'S FINEST AKA BABY DEE) WE WILL DEFINITELY BE READY NEXT WEEK. MS NASHVILLE GIRL YOU BETTER KEEP SHOOTING THAT THING

ALSO SHOUTS GO OUT OUT TO PT30 (MIA), JEMEIKA #30, MS LA, MS ARKANSAS, SHNEKA #11, HOT #8 (ALL HOT GIRLS)LOL, MS DAT, SS #21, GINA, GREENE #44, THILL, HC, EX#4(MY BOY)AND DON'T BE TRYING TO STEAL OUR SECURITY TECHNIQUES , NKO, DINSUM #10, CHURCH #2, JB #69, BRUNO, NAT #21, CUBA #2, MONSTER #6, #15, JEFF #9, SMALLZ, COACH D, COACH B-BLACK AND MY SISTAS GAMIXX, NEAL 502BOYZ, 911, YD #2, ANITA,RHONDA AND MY BOY WADEY WADE AKA WADE #2...ALSO BASA AND ALL OF THE BASA TEAMS, ONLY 3 MORE DAYS

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Good Morning BASA Board.... Way to get it started Ms. Nashville... Shout out back at ya...and everyone else! HAPPY HUMP DAY!

They looking for that

O.k Hot#8, you've got mail!!!!! Wuz up? Coach D. where you been at? and for curious, just LIZARDS, that's all, nothing about that.

Shout-out to all the Basa diva and the Hot girls and Ms.La.Oh Ms.La we will see you at our party on april 1. And we will see all the Hot Girls in Memphis,tn.And to all the Basa board member that are going to the draft good luck.And hello to all the Basa brother Dinsum#10,Mr.Prez,Exdous#4,Nko,Wolf,HotRod,Eastside#21&99 and the hole Eastside family YD#2,BallorFall,CoachD,911,HC,Showtime88And BigAl

WHAT'S UP BOARD!
JUST WANTED TO THANK MY GIRLS FOR MY SHOUT-OUTS. YOU KNOW EHO YOU ARE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY. THANKS AGAIN.

P.S. D3 I AM GOING TO NEED ONE FROM YOU TOO.

SUPPOSE TO BE "WHO"
MY BAD SUE ME

Shout out to all and to all a good night.(LOL) Well I do not need to spell the people out because you know who you are. The word of the day is Purpose-there is no road to success but through a clear, strong purpose. Quote of the day-Correction does much, but encouragement does more.(So true when we are playing ball and one person comes down on another because of a error or out, you feel me). Well I have to return to my work and will smell you guys later and now get the funk out of my zone. Peace1.

Humpday Shoutouts......

Here I go Lizard Girl in the house so what up Ms.Nashville.... Shoutouts to all my peeps... Davida #4, Jameka #30, PT #30, Felton #22, Cuba #2, YaYa, Cheese #9, JB #69, Jeff #9, Bruno, Ms.Dat , Ms. La, SS #21, Homecoming, Exdous, Church #2, and BASA STAFF if i forgot anyone sorry......

Here Lizard, Lizard

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

NKOZONe call me I need to konw if you are still rollin and is Turtle, Charlie and Tank going

Shoutouts to all my b-ball teammantes! Ms. Nashville, Nahville's Finest,Ms. Miller,Davida Sharonda,Sonya and many others. Ms. Nashville, you took some great shots they just wouldn't fall for you or any of us. You were not the ball hog last nite, your freind was. Ms. Lusciuos, however you spell it, here is a shout out to you. Don't try to hate because I am getting some attention the BASA board. You can't have all my attention

Hello all, sending out my shot outs to Smooth, all Supersonics, Atl Storm, Hot #11, #8, Ms.Mashville, Nashville Finest, Dinsum, HC, Church, Playmakers, Ms. Dat, Davida, Wade, NKO. I hope that all is well and if I missed anyone, I'm sorry, shouts out to you too. I been watching the board but I've been a little busy. Way to hold it down ladies. C-ya this weekend.

Shout outs to all.......

Greene#44....
Signing...OFF

Happy Hump day to all!!!!!!!! What's up Nikki and Ms. Dat have fun at the Draft.

Well I had a great time on the board today and I'll see everbody soon.. Signing off! Have to go..