BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EXPOSED!

Stumblin thru the message boards, I found some troubling info from this past weekend. In a local Ga tourney the GaDawgs played the Marietta Expos, two team that also play the BASA circuit. Well the Expos protested the GaDawgs for having a illegal player. I'm thinking what's that about…. and shouldn't there be some sort of code of the streets or something ? By the way, these tourneys are normally filled with white teams. They may have been the only 2 black teams there. There was no big cash giveaway or anything. And we talk about coming together……. Smells like uncle Toms at it again! One more thing is there EVER a time when you should protest a team?

Re: EXPOSED!

My coach always says one illegal player is not going to determine a game. We win with our gloves and bats, reagrdless of who they have

well if that's the case, then we shouldn't ever worry about illegal rosters. either you have rules or you don't. somebody enforces the rules and you call them uncle toms. what about the other team that was cheating...we give them a free pass?

Yes there are rules and maybe it should never have come to that. Why couldn't both managers get to the side man to man and say look, I think player x is illegal and I'll protest him if he plays. That way it doesn't have to play out in front of everybody. Besides everybody knows those tourney are used as tune- ups for BASA. Just think it sends the wrong message to your team that you would rather snitch than just play.

EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT WHEN THEY WAS BEATING THE DAWGS AND WHEN THE DAWGS START BEATING THEM THEY WANTED TO PROTEST, AND THE TWO MANAGER TALK BEFORE THE GAME AND THEY SAT THE TWO ILLEGAL PLAYERS OUT. I GUESS ITS GOING TO BE PRETTY INTERESTING IN AIKENS, GADAWGS AND EXPOS, FIRST GAME WOULD BE PRETTY GOOD, BUT HELL WE BOTH FROM GA, NO LOVE LOST, MAKE IT HAPPEN, BASA

If you dont mind me asking, but what was illegal about these players, did they play on a team that was eliminated from the tourny earlier or just some guys that was not on the roster that was called to play??

Black on Black crime is not ONLY committed with violence..I have witnessed 1st hand Black Teams protesting Black Teams (homeboys) with 1 or 2 illegal playas (B playing C) at the same time a "white" Team have 5 or 6 illegall ball players (A playing C) and the black Teams (knowing this) will not protest,go figure...Self Hatred and the "crab mentality" is our biggest downfall..

a few player the won a tornament the week before and was on a frozen roster and the played with another team

Player if you play for the Dawgs you supposed to be mad but you should have your coach call and set that up. SO you mean the 2 managers talked about it and the illegal players didn't play and they still protested. Not sure what to make of that but it sure looks bad…..where's the honor/dignity????? Weren't these guys on here asking for love/respect a few weeks ago. Congratulations you made the news not for winning but for snitching!

respect i dont think so. i drove 3.5 hours to swing and you guys protesting. enjoy your win. fellows that was weak i dont care how you try and justify it. glad to see someone has exposed u guys

THEY HAD A PLAYER FROM STORM(SMOOTH), NOW GET THIS THE GA DAWGS PLAY C+ ON THE WHITE CIRCUIT AND STORM PLAYS C, NOW EXPOS U HAD A PLAYER THAT PLAYED WITH AIRMAC LAST YEAR BUT DID U HEAR ANYONE CRYING WE JUST PLAYED BALL, CAUSE WE WAS JUST PLAYING TO GET READY FOR THE BLACK CIRCUIT, WE DONT CARE ABOUT THE WHITE CIRCUIT, JUST WANTED TO GET SOME SWINGS

Expos ya'll are getting a bad rap....somebody from your team need to stand up and represent......the Ga Dawgs had more illegal playas then just smooth!!!!!1

AND FOR ALL ITS WORTH,I PLAYED WITH THE GA. DAWGS.I WAS ONE OF THE ILLEGAL PLAYERS THEY WERE GONNA PROTEST BEFORE THE GAME STARTED.I DIDNT PLAY AND THEY STILL CRIED.DOES ANYBODY NOT AGREE THAT MARCH SOFTBALL IS JUST TO TUNE YOUR GAME UP?THEY THOUGHT THAT THE RINGS WERE ALREADY UPSTAIRS.I DONT CARE WHO I PLAY OR WHEN I PLAY,I JUST WANNA COMPETE AGAINST SOMEBODY BETTER THAN ME WHEN I CAN.EXPOSE,YOU WILL GET NO RESPECT FROM BASA TEAMS IF YOU KEEP RUNNING.MAYBY ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE A TEAM FULL OF SUPERSTARS LIKE YOUR SS AND MOVE UP.IM SORRY FOR TRYING TO STEAL YOU ALLS FUN.I JUST WANTED TO GETS SOME GAMES IN.HOLLA AT CHA BOY AND GOOD LUCK PLAYING AGAINST TEAMS LIKE ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!

IM JUST NOW GETTING IN AT MIDNIGHT GEORGIA TIME FROM RIPPING AND RUNNING. I GOT NEWS FROM AN AFFILIATE EARLIER THIS EVENING AND WOULD GIVE A RESPONSE FOR THIS WEEKEND. FIRST OFF TO ALVIN #14 AIRMAC NO LOVE IS LOST, BUT THE WHOLE PROTESTING INCIDENT THIS PAST WEEKEND WAS EXTREMELY PETTY. THIS WAS NO MORE THAN A TUNE-UP TOURNEY AT LEAST THATS HOW I LOOK AT IT. A TEE-SHIRT IS ALL RUSTY GIVES. I FIGURE TEAMS GET BETTER BY PLAYING TEAMS THAT MIGHT BE JUST ALITTLE BIT BETTER, OR HAVE AN EDGE. I HAVE NO ILL FEELINGS TOWARDS THE EXPOS, BUT YALL SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT THIS PAST WEEKEND AS A TUNE-UP FOR THE SEASON. IT WOULD HAVE LOOKED BETTER IF YALL WOULD HAVE PROTESTED BEFORE WE PUT UP THOSE 9 OR 10 RUNS IN ONE INNING AFTER COMING OUT FLAT FOR 4 INNINGS STRAIGHT. SHOUT TO JB69 AND YOUR TEAMMATE FROM GODFATHER FOR SHOWING ME HOW TO TAG THAT 4 HOLE LIKE A G. ENJOYED PLAYING WITH YALL THIS PAST WEEKEND AND THE PARKING LOT POLITICIN AS WELL SEE YALL AT THE DRAFT. PEACE DURTY REDDE #5

Lil Reddie...How did I get into this? I was at Nickajack practicing with my team on saturday. All I know about this situation is what ive read on the board.

My bad...Durtey Redde #5, not Lil Reddie...

**** MY BAD ALVIN LOL! I GOT YOU CONFUSED WITH OLE BOY THAT PLAYED FIRST BASE. THIS IS LIL RED, PEOPLE NORMALLY CALL ME DURTY REDDE. THEY STARTED CALLING ME LITTLE REDDE BECAUSE OF MY TEAMMATE BACK IN THE LOU WITH THE STARS. AND ALSO I CHANGED MY NUMBER TO #5 FOR A REASON. YOU KNOW NUMBERS HAVE MEANING. ARE YOU COMING TO THE DRAFT PARTY?

Hey Durty Redde, see you at the draft cuz!!!

WHATS UP CUZ? ILL SEE YOU AT THE DRAFT PARTY. IMA HAVE ON A BLACK GANGSTA BRIM. SO ST.LOUIS!

DURTEY REDDE #5...THATS COOL, YOU HAD ME CONFUSED ABOUT THE PROTEST AND WHO YOU WERE. NAW, WONT BE AT THE DRAFT PARTY, WE PLAY SAT. MORNING AT 8AM IN ATHENS, TN..GOTTA GET READY FOR THE KICKOFF IN AIKEN...

HEY MAN YALL DO YALL THANG AND THE BEST OF LUCK. IS IT AN OPEN TOURNAMENT?

IT'S ISA..21 TEAMS IN OUR BRACKET...GREYSTONE WILL ALSO BE THERE...

What up Durtey Redde #5? The new name is a nice change. Need to make my way 2 the ATL so we can kick it like we do in the LOU . Get with yo boy and good luck this season. I'll see u on the dirty

GOOD LUCK TO YALL ALVIN AND FOR THE RECORD I DO KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW THAT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT. BIG PHIL WHAT UP HOMIE? I GOT THAT FOR YOU! WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME ON A MAYHEM IN THE NEAR FUTURE HIT ME UP. I GOT A FEW OTHER PEOPLE TO TAKE CARE OF AS WELL FEEL ME? YOU COMING TO THE DRAFT?

Whats up Lil Redde that durty is hard to spell....I just I got to be from the Lou....Holla atcha boy....That Black Gangsta hat...you had to take some notes from the South Playa......But We will let the Lou borrow it this weekend . I made it to the park late Saturday so I missed you but I'll holla at the Draft....i'll be the one on the fence with the Wide Mouth Mickies!!!!!1

#15 YOU A FOOL WITH IT! WE MOS DEF GONE KICK AT THE DRAFT PARTY MY KAT. I TALK TO CHURCH LAST NIGHT AND HE WILL BE IN THE BUILDING. I SHOULDVE GOTTEN A ROOM AT THE HOST HOTEL DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKIN BUT ILL HOLLA. YOU GOIN TO THE ALL WHITE PARTY?

The way it seems, I don't think the Expos were playing the GaDawgs. They were playing a combination of teams.

Redde#5, just call me when u r ready and i'll make it happen 4 u. What oz and do u want RED r GREEN? And no i wont be at the draft playing coed with the wifey this weekend at BMAC. And i'll and u onto that roster . Get me when u can no rush and i mean that. Yo boy BIG PHIL