BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WORSHIP WEDNESDAY

If you went to church last sunday what was the pastors message.
Colossians 1 thru 29
Moving to the next level.
Let us Pray, Father god were gather here together to ask for your forgiveness this morning we ask you to watch over us and guide us thru these last days until your homecoming, we thank for your shedded blood that made us one with you, Thank you Lord in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost, Amen.

Re: WORSHIP WEDNESDAY

PSALMS CHAPTER 1 AND 2.

Ours was part 3 of a series entitled Gifts of the Holy Spirit...Eph. 4:11, 1 Cor. 12:8-10, Rom 12:7-8

I missed service this Sunday because I taught children's church and the lesson we covered was Lord of the Sabbath, Mark 2:23-28

Our pastor has been dealing with the way Jesus healed folks from the blind, deaf, infirm. A great point he made is that Christ was bruised for our iniquities, and our trangressions. He paid a debt he did not owe because we owed a debt we could not pay. But by his stripes we are healed. These are great benefits that we dont take advantage of, we dont have to be sick, or lonely, or financially strapped, we dont have to worry, we dont have to be afraid. If Jesus would go to the cross and suffer for us, and no challenge, issue or situatin can match that - then he can handle ANY thing that we want him to handle.

Thank you Lord for all that you have done thus far
Thank you for being the GOD that you are
Thank you for food on my table
I know your able
I just want to say thank you.....

I am sad to say I did not make it Sunday, but thanks to this post I have some extra reading I will be doing. May his praise be continually in my mouth for he is so worthy.

Blessed is the man who walks not in the consel of the ungodly,nor stand in the path of sinners,nor sit in the seat of the scronful; but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and WHATEVER he does shall PROSPER PSALM 1:1-3 MAY THIS PRAYER BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

Thank you for this day Father.. I praise and worship your Holy name! I thank you for your mercy and your grace...
I have a song in my heart... Jesus I Adore You! Oh how I love you!

Have a Blessed Day BASA message board...

OH GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD!
FOR HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER

PSALMS 107:1

Thank you for eveerything that you have blessed us with and to be all of our co-pilots on Friday. Thankyou in the name of the father, son, and the holy spirit, Amen!