BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO WILL U TAKE JELLY BOYS OR STL. BROWNS

Re: WHO WILL U TAKE JELLY BOYS OR STL. BROWNS

none of them are worth a

. . . .
S am H ENRY I SSAC T yler.

We will see this weekend in Pevely. Both teams are in the $$ tournament down there. I also see that Young Dudes, Extreme are also down there this weekend.
Should be fun to watch. Temps in the 70's. Hopefully the rain stays away

BRing a bank truck board haters we will be betting , most of yall should have yall income taxes back by now, Ha, Ha, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Poochie you need to go sit down somewhere and stop putting your team butt out there like you are doing. You guys are one of the upcoming young teams and you guys have not proven yourselves yet, so what I am telling you if you keep talking the trash you are going to be looking pretty around three o'clock on Saturday's because teams are out to clean you guys head because of the talking you have been doing. Stevie you need to can poochie before you guys just be donating to others pockets and that is real talk and you only talk small talk. You are writing a check that you can't cash.

...so TRUE!!....I saw you guys and it was TERRI...BLE.... ......

Aman!

StL Browns,
Just make sure the City Hitters can get a bet when the time comes. Since you are into giving away free money. I should start calling you the POWERBALL.

I'll take tha citty hittas for 400 please!! than i'll take tha young dudes for 700!!lololol

...The Browns will be Known as the COME UP TEAM.....if your team needs anything that cost$$$$....bet the BROWNS...

Get off the StL Clowns oh I mean Browns

Alot of btting will be going on in Aikens.....I love the teams with that hard look on there face and then around the bottam of the third they're just saying we need 12 to stay and play!!!!!1 Bring the money YD and Bums!!!!!1

Re: Re: WHO WILL U TAKE JELLY BOYS OR STL. BROWNS

Hey if we got it guess that what make ballers and that what make followers, but who will hurt more if they lose they whole life saving trying to bet or get some money, Church we hear u but we dont see u puttin up any money, take up a collection plate at Church. Ha Ha that

Re: Re: WHO WILL U TAKE JELLY BOYS OR STL. BROWNS

What up Wolf, i like that u one of the realest around and when u call out these follower they never respond and thats real talk and if u got 400 and 700 against them i got the same with u so whats up , i thought yall wanted to bet , alot of talking no showing nothing

Extreme and Jelly are in the $ tourney this weekend. Young Dudes got beat by the team hosting so they backed out and Browns were waiting to see what the Dudes were doing.

JELLYBOYS SUCK

jelly boys and brown do suck