BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wolf vsChurch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derrty i'm challanging you to a break dancing contest!lolololololololol be safe going down this weekend and take care of my lil bro 5fter.

Re: Wolf vsChurch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....Oh...it's on too....and I'll make sure he doesn't get into TROUBLE.....he's in good company.... .....

Now that's somethin I wanna see, might even pay to see this!! y'all want me to bring the cardboard??

....bring the "D" ....and Me,Turbo and Special K....will "Turn it Up"

ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!! Now I am going to have go watch Beat Street, Breakin 1&2, and Krush Groove, so I can make sure y'all are doin all of the moves right and got the right music!!

Ms.Dat,you don't have to worry about that part!!!lol i hope you have a great weekend!

I plan too, and the same to you...Now don't go crakin a rib, or sprainin' yo wrist trying to breakdance and you won't be able to play or coach this weekend!!

I gotcha,at tha same time it's going to be a blast.I'm looking forword of meeting players like willie and reggie brown,duke,mr.911 himself,D12, and a few others.I wish everyone a very safe trip this weekend and it's all about having a great time and at tha same time stay focus too!! peace..

I'll be in the house,I'm also looking fwd to meeting you in person Wolf#24 and others as well..didn't get a chance to holla at you in Cartersville..Good Luck to all in '06

I want to see which one of you shake that laffy taffy
when one of them skuds come back up the middle

....look here ...It won't be no shake that laffy taffy...I'll just move....I can't catch 'em all....and don't want too.....but I will

Wolf whatsup I have been checking you guys out. It fun reading some the the things on the message board. I need to get with you, email me with a number or call me at 901-238-6085. Oh i forgot remember D'sNUTs of Wichita KS. Holla Back! Herman/HITMAN