BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUPER DRAFT FINAL DETAILS

Super Draft Details

The Super Draft will kick off promptly at 8:00 PM on Friday Night at the Holiday Inn Airport North. All coaches need to be there by 7:00 PM sharp.

There will be free food and a CASH bar, with lots of giveaways including a new bat,  gift certificate for a free pair of Tanel Shoes, A Burdines/Macy's gift card, CD's and Easton Apparel. We will have a live DJ for the entire draft, and after all players are selected, the party really begins with dancing until the last person is standing or 2:00. Guests are encouraged and welcome. Non-players can participate in all of the Friday night festivities for$10.00, including the giveaways.

Players may start checking in @ 7:15. T-shirts will be distributed at that time. Only players REGISTERED
for the draft may pick up other players t-shirts for them. You do not need to be present to be drafted, but if you are not present please confirm your team's
game time on Friday night. Many of you did not include the extra fees for the shirts XXL and larger, so please be prepared to pay the additional fees at check in. 

Everyone please be prepared to play at 9:00am. 6 balls will be given to every coach before their first game.

Please note: We will be using
INDEPENDENCE PARK.
Click (HERE)
for a map and address of the ball fields. The map shows driving directions from the Host Hotel.

Re: SUPER DRAFT FINAL DETAILS

Coaches for Men

Reggie Brown - Five0
Al "Tito" Scott - Derrty
Owens "Q" Walker - Atlanta Storm
Ian "Q" Houston - New Image
Nat Carter - Prime Time
Curtis "Wolf" Wilson - Class Act
Stanley Johnson - Flatliners Easton

GET CHA HUSTLE ON,DINSUM#10,L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL.

I see only seven coaches how many men's teams are there going to be this weekend and how many per team?

coaches for the womens team?

7 Men's Team's. Up to 12 each.
Women Coaches was posted already. They are Sirene Johnson of Enough Said and Shneka Whaley of Just Us.

Only 2 Women Coaches!!!! Does this mean only 2 women teams? How many players (men & women) did you have to sign up? Are you taking late Registers. Like day of..

Since there are fewer teams then is it still double elimination? YOu should play a round robin Sat and a tourney on Sunday with just 7 teams if you got enough fields!

No this is what we are going with. As for women, we will only go up to 12 per team, but they would need to be present on Friday. This type of tournament you have to know how many players up front are coming. We had enough pre-register for 16 men and 6 women. But no-shows would kill a tournament like this.

Once you play in one you will see the dynamics of it and it will continue to grow. Please come out and enjoy the non-playing festivities as it will be one nice weekend of fellowship and fun. The two parties alone are worth the trip. This weekend is much more than just softball.

Any more inquiries please feel free to hit me up on the email or cell 850-339-9488.

So basically it all depends on who shows up to determine how many teams there will be? Cool, I'm ready for da weekend to get here!

We know who is showing up, because they have paid already. That is how we know how many teams there are.

SUPER DRAFT FINAL DETAILS

Well... Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Non player events are always the best part of any tournament; next to winning it all.

We are going to try are hardest to make it a rememberal weekend. And the slideshow will be a keepsake for all.

Thanks 911 for all your effort and also to BASA for putting on this event. I have never played in one but am looking forward to the parties for one thing because its for fun and you dont have to worry about doing bad if you stay out too late and I'd like to see where I am with my game and know what I should be working on before our next tourney. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and I for one appreciate the opportunity to do this.

carmen can you call me 314 503-0886

Can any coach "women's" answer this question? Will you be at the superdraft looking to add players to your roster????