BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who will be the most watch player this weekend?

Re: Who will be the most watch player this weekend?

I am going to say either the batter or the pitcher

I have 3 people that comes to mind.Church,Wolf,and Swole or Rhodney.

LISTING CHURCH'S NAME WITH THOSE GUYS IS AN INSULT. MAYBE A GOOD PITCHER AND MESSAGE BOARD JUNKIE, BUT NOT ONE OF THE TOP PLAYERS, NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 500 BLACK BALL PLAYERS OF BASA.

Tha player that's going to watched tha most will be a wonderful woman player.Na i'm not flirting just telling tha truth.It's all about tha women doing there thing!

Hey wolf i feel you on that one.I'm going to find my wiffie this weekend,and enjoy the party.

CHURCH, SORRY, BUT YOU SHOULD NOT BE LISTED WITH THOSE GUYS, YOU ARE A PRETTY GOOD DANCING PITCHER, BUT NOT ONE OF THE TOP PLAYERS. CHURCH WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST WATCHED PLAYERS BECAUSE OF THE BOARD AND FOR BEING THE #1 MESSAGE BOARD JUNKIE... REAL AS IT GETS.

Well tha best thing to do is watch my derrty this weekend and see for youself.Best defensive of pitcher than me i give him that.I am tha break dancing king tho!!!!lololololololol

OK.....but don't sleep on the SKILLS....and since I am a board Junkie ....just means I'm always at WORK...faithfully ...GOOD THING!!...GO figure

Their is a diffence between being at work and working and being at work to use their computer to run the board

Right.....You right there with me

Right it looks as though you doing that same thing he doing, so as the proverb goes "Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." ha ha ha

Yeah Ex, but look around on this board and see how many people is on here on a continous basis. Im not hatin, but the evidence is there.

I know and I am one of the people who on here everyday and feel bad when I cant be. We just have a good time talking with one another thats all. Not to mention we are blessed to have the kind of jobs that we have that allow us to do so.

....Don't be upset if I'm at work,but actually I am working...but not as HARD as YOU ....but it's cool though and I don't have to come to work to use the computer....I have other things to DO ..after work....and it doesn't concern the BOARD...but I do check on it...with My BLACKBERRY ....anyway you must be on break...get back to work..and see you this WEEKEND....or you may post something negative around 10:30pm ......but anyway......enjoy yourself and I thank you for the NOTICE of "CHURCH"

I like your attitude Church. Even though you are attacked on here you keep it cool. Good luck this weekend and be careful on your way down.

TITTO#2,YOU ARE MY HERO[8-),IVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS BOARD AND I GET A KICK OUTTA ALL THE HATERS, BUT THATS PART OF IT,I GEUSS[:|,WELL,2 WHAT I REALLY WANT IS OVER 10 YEARS OF BEING YO RIVAL,IT WOULD BE MYANDAN HONER 2 HAVE THE CHANCE 2 BE DRAFTED BY YOU .2 MANY GUYS DONT KNOW ME,SO YOU COULD GET ME, LAST ROUND, LAST PICK .YO,K Y BOY,THE TRUTH-99,PEACE

You dont have haters if you're not any good. Ive seen Church play and I am entertained each and every game. Ive had the opportunity to play with Church and we kicked in Florida.

Church pass the Blackberry because I'm on here daily as well as thousands of others......If I didn't have the board I would be bored as heck at work....would found another job by now....so all I'm saying is keep the Dam thang going KID!!!!1