BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STL.....I need your Nominees for 3rdBASE and SS....."AAAYYYY"

COLD 3RD BAG DERRTY......SS STEP aka SUPERMAN DERRTY.....Jump Steady EXTREME

Re: STL.....I need your Nominees for 3rdBASE and SS....."AAAYYYY"

Church steady did not play a lot of SS but more of third and the middle on the five man. Shortstop I vote for the two that plays for City Hitters and that is Sylvester a.k.a. Syl and Kevin. , Third base I agree with the Animal a.k.a. Meat from Xtreme.

lamont from derry

Rodney Lofton Club51 ss, Meat 3b X-treme

What about Stephan for SS

Stephon played in the middle alot when Nelly was playing, but he's the man when he's at ss.

chruch you know smash dawg got to roll wit my eric aka "HAV MERCY" at the 3 bag holla back

You know I would say me , but I didn't play there a lot last year, so Meat, Eric and lamont are the class of thet crop

CHAUNCEY. THE SHORTSTOP FROM THE BLAZERS IS OFF THE CHAIN. BEST I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.

Got to go with Rodney Loften of Club 51. His glove and his bat is Good.

Rondey do play third base now, and rookie play SS.

EROSIERCLASS ACT....You doing tooooooo ...toooooo much DOG!!.....for real.....just do what the act do.....this is our Local STLESTL teams......WE don't have a Blazers and we don't know "CHAUNCY"...MIke get yo boy...he's out of line......

Its got to be Step!! from Derrty & County Jail/Evans Company softball

3B Jumpsteady, Xtreme (quickest & softest hands)
SS Moe, STL Stars/Xtreme (smooth as silk; doesn't get his due)

Honorable Mention to: Lamont, Derrty, 3B & Syl, Impact, SS

If Syl spends his entire softball career at short he'll eventually be the man but not yet. If he was in the outfield right now he would be one of the best though!

COACH D OUT!

SS got to be Syl Coach d Steff didn't play the position enough to qualify, and when he did he was too heavy to have the range he used to, he seems to have slimmed down for this season, but Syl has to be, Moe was coll and Steady didn't play short enough to qualify, that's what I mean you can't quantify a person by reputation but rather by performance, that's where impact went wrong too many people with a reputation and lackluster performance when it counted, you saw it, Hey tell Burt to call me Coach D, 606-2313

KEEP THEM COMING !!

NOMINEES SO FAR ARE;(THIRDBASE) LIL'MIKE,MEAT,LAMONT.NEED MORE NOMINEES (SHORTSTOP)MO,SYLVESTER,LIL KEVIN,STEPHON,MIKE RANDLE,&RONDEY LOFTON (LAST CALL)

What'd up Ghost! I didn't nominate Steph for SS my nominee is MOE. Steph is a solid SS but much like Syl I don't think that's his natural position. I don't care anything about reputations I care more about experience. Right now Syl is learning to play SS, if I had him he would be in CF. JumpSteady and MOE are the 2 best SS in da Lou right now in my personal opinion. I'll be drinking Hennessey Privilege after each tournament we win this year. Come join me! COACH D OUT!

Well you won't have to buy but one bottle City Hitters tournament

Church my boy just got misunderstood he's alright since the Act is from the Lou he reacted.

What'd up Mike "Barzini" Wells! Don't worry dog I'll give you a drink

I thought I taught you not to defend grown ass men. Is that your job with "The Act" to defend the ballplayers on the message board

I'm disappointed in you for hatin' I have not hated on your squad on this board at all but that's okay. Like I told you before it all happens on that dirt. COACH D OUT!