BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...and FREE YOUR MIND!!

...... ..... ...What's Crackin?...Everyone...I wish everyone that's attending this weekend festivities ...2 have a safe a enjoyable time..... ,Now.....I really like the way Wolf and others of Class Act are pumping up they're team .....That's what you're supposed 2 do ....like if I say STORM ain't ....people will jump all over me....saying" CHURCH" you hating ....or Class Act....just hype...or WOLF ain't **** .... ,That would be nice reading for months 2 come...but I don't feel that way towards him...he is my POTNA...real talk...it's just we have the same GOAL and ambition 2 the GAME.....just different approaches....so there you have it the WOLF VS CHURCH....there's no BEEF....sorry....but I advise you 2 watch the GAME!!....I gave you a clue.....same GOAL,just DIFFERENT APPROACH ...NKO I will need a "WORD" for 2DAY........now....The BROWNS....I watched you guys this weekend and I truly have 2 say you were "HORRIBLE" ...and it seems you only have like 4 hitters on your team .....keep building , Now REC Division....I can truly say the YOUNG DUDES has and will make a big print on the game in '06 , also...those City HITTERS....will cause a lot of 's .......in ALL both teams are looking 2 make teams have 's.....and Too you ones that Take things and make it your own (PITCHERS)....I have some ARTILLERY...waiting 2 be revealed....and remember....you must have "D" 2 do this..... ...but it's nice 2 see others do the MATRIX....I'm Flattered ....2 be 185 6'0 ft and cut....but I purchased a XL shirt 2 look SWOLE or WOLF like ......in a SMEDIUM but....It's all good,but YOU NEVER KNOW WHO'S WATCHING .....Now, 2 The JUSTICE LEAGUE.....here's some Purp .....oh.....I found a full of that ...so I guess I'll pass it out 2 YOU ALL....here hit this and just free your mind and HC......could you spice it up and give a shout 2 the LADIES...CAN'T LIVE with THEM.....CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM 's , D3 or Ms DAT....aka Ms.Condelezza Rice...and her BAD ASS LOBBYIST.......see you FRIDAY....will be in ATL at around 2:00pm..... ......so 2 all "LET IT DO WHAT IT DO!!!.... ...I'm up DERRTY#2

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with REAL TALK...and FREE YOUR MIND!!

So is it true that you and Nelly are going to play for the act...

....All this talk about the MIDDLE....is Bullsh*T...Know ..well.....those shots are coming......and it is part of the GAME!!.....and I forgot 2 mention....PLEASE!! people don't come ....this weekend about CALLS .....we are truly there 2 have fun and work on your game....so don't over play the weekend...it's a long season ahead....... .....see YA soon....2 and a wake-up ,

...Inquiring Minds.....I don't know how 2 say it but...... NO!!!!!....Take your wondering inquiring mind ASS some where and stick your HEAD up a 's ......

Been your Knees Rock your hips do it, do it, do it, Been your Knees Rock your hips do it, do it, do it, AAAAAaaaaayyy Inquiring Minds, don't get on here and start no mess or you will get the AAAAAAaaaaaayyy The draft is hummmmmmm is it 4 days away to show those skills????? A little Real Talk for ya'll....hummmm, let me see, let's have fun? Hen and Sprite in the back of the Jeep? Cooler? Hummmmmmm..... AAAaaaaaaaayyyy

What's crack Mr.Prez, all the Justice League members and especially all of the lovely ladies of the BASA.

Here is a dozen roses for all of you
Just because of the things that you do
We really cant live without you by our side
You are our listening ear in which to confide
You do so many things in which to help us out
We need the women and thats no doubt
Just like we need you dont forget you need us too
So why dont we get together and do what we do
This weekend will be toatlly off the chain
Lets make every tournament be the same
Now in the words of the prez lets lean wit it......rock wit it....lean wit it.....rock wit it

This just an Idea.....at the DAnce The JUSTICE LEAGUE will be giving away $$$$ 2 the BEST BEyonce "CHECK UP ON IT....WALK!!".....you know when she do that thing she DO!!......and a LAFFY TAFFY contest.....WHAT's up HOT GIRLS....you like our OFFER!??? .....

Also in the words of Beyonce, "I DON'T THINK Y'ALL CAN HANDLE IT"!!

Me pesonally, I ain't gonna lie, I can't dance, just the same old 2 step...So I will have to pass this assignment on, if we deem it neccessary to take you up on this offer. I must consult with my cabinet

Just answer the ???..... ...and I have a nice IMO's ..... .....tch,tch,here GIRL.... .....see you just like ANTHONY MASON ....Always trying 2 fight...chill for a minute....

UT OAH, UT OAH, UT OAH, OAH, OAH, JUST PLAYIN. WHATS UP ERR-BODY?

Well good morning board people and I hope everybody is ready for the challenge this weekend. As I was call to the board to put a few words and quotes of the day to help a few of our peeps understand some of the issues that they come across daily, so if it helps use it, if it hurts then you already no the deal and be real about. Word of the day is PEACE-peace is not won by those who fearlessly quard their differences, but by those who seeks out connections. The quote is- "THERE AIN'T NO SURER WAY TO FIND OUT WHETHER YOU LIKE PEOPLE OR HATE THEM THAN TO TRAVEL WITH THEM." This will fit in great with the upcomiong weekend. Exodus where are you, Neal, Dinsum, #15 and Ghost at because time for the real talking to start. Ms. Dat keep your shirt on and Davida#7 I hope you pick the number seven for good luck because you are going to need it.(LOL) Now you all no the deal and the time has come for all of you'll to get the funk out of my zone and Peace1 has spoken. Now hit this on your way out and do your to the Church beat, bye-bye see you real soon. REAL TALK!

What up PT30 thanks for holding down the 2nd shift last night. You right I am getting ready for the trip. Counting down the days

Well Hello... It's good to know that you guys are stirring up trouble today..It was kind of quiet this morning....
I must worn you fella's. If the women take on my challenge listed in my post..You guys better step up your games...Much will be required!!!! because you know I believe in BEING THE BEST YOU CAN BE!!

WHATS UP HC, 2 THA LADIES HNIC, THE WEEKEND SHOULD B PRETTY NICE SUNNY AND 75, AS WE ROLL OUT THA RED CARPET 4 OUR PEEPS, ONE LOVE 2 ALL THA BASA FAM.

It is my own Spellcheck time....WARN!!!! oops!

Get Her!! SECURITY... YO........what are you doing in here?...dress like that

oooh Church.. Is like that huh?
OK, I GOT YOU!
But that's what you want anyway!!

Homecoming, I know you are his right hand man and all..but are you going to let him handle me like that?
I mean what is with the skillet upside a sista's head.. I'm hurt You feeling bad yet Church?

Nik G, don't be in here starting no mess....Don't make me pull out my

OK Church... Now I tried to stay out of the stuff with the other ladies... Thinking that we were cool, you know I didn't want anything to do with the dethronement of a true brotha' and now you have gone and hit me upside the head and call security because I tried to warn the fella's to step up there game because the ladies were getting equipped with some readings to take us to another level!

I want a public apology or IT'S ON AND POPPING!!! The clock is running.. You have a maxium of 5 min to decide your fate!!

.....Randy, Paula.......

YOUR TIME IS UP!!!! and ALL I am going to say is:
CASTRATION
and This Is Your Future!!

Oh Wade.. you can get some to.... I will just make sure I open up a large enough can!!! and make sure my blade is nice and sharp!

....I thought I told You ....not to come around without permission.....and I'm sorry for not BEATING you EARLIER.... Oh Yes....I'm like "WAAAIIIT" ..... ......OHhHHhhh ......

Ah ha, Ah ha, Nik G got a whipping! Now you no better not to come around until you are asked. Fella's some times you have to show them who is boss around here, and HC can we get some rhymes that express who house this is? WHO HOUSE IS THIS FELLA'S, OUR HOUSE1.!!!!!!

Dang Church, rough day at the bank?? Why all the violence?? I think you need a break to relax yo nerves....

Ummmmmm, Ummmmmmm Nik G, don't make me you!!! I will have it in my bat bag this weekend too!!! Watch yourself... And this is for you Nik...

Nik G gets the award for the 06......Who's next......Look up in the sky its a bird its a plane....its......Wade with another !!!!!1

Wade and #15, y'all better watch it, y'all don't want none either as James Brown said, I don't know karate, but I do know crazy!!

Here to Wade and to #15 and for you Church

OH.. Now I See all the truth come out... Church start acting crazy and it becomes a Domino affect... Nkozone naw..not you..and #15?? You with this too??
Ooooh I am taking names ...
Have your laugh... Just watch your back... Gone a go to sleep!!!
I got you!!!

Wade, you are out of order...keep your pants up shorty! Don't make me take that whip and wrap it around your neck..

...that's right you better leave...before jump you......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ms DAT....ummmmm here

boy pull your pants up, nobody wants to see your ashy booty!!

Nik just wear those jeans, and get this

UMMMMM....it's seems you've been walking over the board with no shoes on?AGAIN....I thought I tol... BOYEE STOooPpp!....

YEAHHHHHHH MS DAT THAT WAS A GOOD ONE, YOU HEARD WADEY WADE PULL THEM PANTS UP BOY

Ms DAT....Ummmmmmmm, let me see let me see, what I smell, Ms DAT pooted.... Dang, how can a little lady let so much out.... And Nik G, you take this

Wade, you was smelling your top lip, a lady never passes gas in public!! Or maybe it's your breath that's hummin' Trying gargling with Lysol, that should do the trick!!

Just whooping the out that .... .....clean yourself up and GET the out here!!

Never that Ms DAT with the ...and one more thing...My lips are always clean....and teeth look like Hummmmm....here take this to clean yourself... and take this in the bathroom with you

Ms. Dat... You grab his legs and I'll grab his head and we can just stretch his little body so his arms can't reach to pull those pants down..... You little exhibitionist...

Church, I am not fooling with you anymore today!!! I will see you on the other side.. I have told you about showing out!!!

..... ....eat that!!

Gotcha Nik G...and Wade, I think what you are smellin is that can of whoop a** I am about to put on you!! Nobody ever said it smelt like a bed of roses

Ms Dat, u got to find me first.....

Here you go Nik.....

Aw man, please, you can run but you can't hide. you know my security team is top notch. All I ask is that when we do find you, just take this whoopin like a man

Nik G!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 What other side will you be seeing Church at? What does the other side mean??????????????????????????????????????

Nik, done got quiet...she better leave that ....

You told him about showing out! When? Was that via e-mail or telephone? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

CALLING ALL SECURITY SECURITY, PLEASE REPORT TO THE BOARD.....

You guys are on Ms. Dat and Nik G so bad. What happened boys, did she tell the trueth and you fallas can't handle it. Wade it seems like you are on the short side talking all that smack. Hammer time upside your head. Hang on ladies, you are not alone.

Boy all y'all @sses is crazy!

D3, I'm not gone anywhere, just sitting and observing...Ummmm never claimed to be talk.....oooooopppssssss......I think I put my profile up on the board a while ago....hummmm 5'7, 190, 2B, SS, 3B....thanks...sorry lady...I thought we told you to adjust those yesterday....

D3, I'm not gone anywhere, just sitting and observing...Ummmm never claimed to be tall.....oooooopppssssss......I think I put my profile up on the board a while ago....hummmm 5'7, 190, 2B, SS, 3B....thanks...sorry lady...I thought we told you to adjust those yesterday....

Ok I'm back...You know I can't fool around on this board all day!!!! I have to be Productive...
Now, I see my comment to "CHURCH" has Question???? wondering about things that don't pertain to him or her....Before I answer... if I decide to answer... tell me who you are? or is that a Question????? that you want to answer???????

That was a contradictory statement, you don't have time to be on the board, but I see you on it. Just being curious that's all.... You don't have to answer!

Hummmm D3, where are you???? You tried to sneak me, but that's okay....where you at now...

Question???? I didn't and I don't contradict myself...I mean what I say and I say what I mean!
If you read correctly I said "all day" Now dear, I am probably the BEST I know in facilitating "MY TIME" so if I spend 5 min or 5 hrs on the board...Don't fret... I GOT THIS!!! and thanks for giving me permission NOT to answer a question about a statement that didn't apply to anyone but Church...because I wasn't...
I see you are still trying to answer that Question???? as too who you are.... Take your time..You'll get it right one day and then you will be more comfortable posting as yourself!

I'm I getting to you, it look like it?

You know just to keep things above board for those wondering but won't say... let me set the record straight.... Please don't add anything to my statement to Church.. It's ALL in FUN

No Question????? Not at all.... It would be nice to know whom I am speaking to...and even though you want to be undercover.. I still got luv for ya

ok girl.

WHATS UP ERRYBODY I'M JUST CHECKING IN : REMEMBER TO LIVE WELL,LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE ALWAYS.... FINALLY A GOOD DAY IN VA.

Hey errbody, I was gone for a little bit and what happened?? Let's con't to have nice clean fun on our board!!

WADEY WADE!!!

YOU'VE GOT MAIL...

I'm back Wade. I had to be a little productive also. You started this mess. I only wanted to have freindly conversations, but you had to go there. Being 5'7 for a male is short, because I am 5'4. I can't wait to meet you with your silly self. I may already know who you are. . By the way I wasn't trying to sneak you or #2Church. You guys were on the ladies a little tough there and I wanted them to know they weren't alone on the board today. Ms. Miller, Ms. Nashville, Nashville's Finest and Davida, where ya'll at? You ladies have been speechless today. You ladies trying to save your fingers for the game tonite If so I will talk to you soon.

TITE MAN' What part of VA are you in?

WHAT UP D3

GIRL, WE READY WE READY WE READY , I AM GOING TO GIVE YA'LL ABOUT 2 GOOD MINUTES AND THEN I AM GOING TO NEED A SUB ...NAW JUST MESSING WITH YA SEE YA TONIGHT...OH YEAH D DON'T FORGET ABOUT SOFTBALL...

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

I haven't. Talk to you tonite. Leaving work right now, see you about 615 or 630. Need a lot of stretching. Been working out.