BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Countdown to the Draft

Hey everybody going to the BASA draft this weekend, are y'all counting down the days like I am??

What time is everybody getting in on Friday? Hey all of the board regulars let's do an "unofficial" meet and greet in the hotel lobby bar/lounge before the draft party...Wade this is for you, so they won't have to hit your in box!! J/K

Re: Countdown to the Draft

Wannabe Prez I see you still trying to run things......Mr. Prez do you want to have an unofficial meet and greet in the hotel lobby?.....You can't set up nothing without the REAL PRESIDENT..Sweetie!!!!1

Whatever, #15, you know y'all follow where ever the ladies go, so if we are there y'all will soon be too....Security, handle this lightweight!!!!

Sorry,Ms Dat but 15 does have a point. I will give you credit though, you come up with the best ideas. I will pass this infor on to the Prez and we will see what we can do....Randy, Paula, what do you think.....ha ha ha

Whatever Ex, don't make me pull out the big guns and make it invite only in the hospitality suite in the hotel, y'all better behave until we leave!!

She had good intension's though...timing was off...I really wasn't feeling it.....

Ms. Dat when will you be leaving the ATL?

As soon as I make sure you are gone!! Can't have you to follow me home like a love sick puppy, sniffin at my door and stuff

....EX don't take that...

Oh I see you got jokes. I'm sorry we hurt your feelings. It's not my fault that you not the real prez and everyday you and your lobbyist try with no sucess. We have told you before and I guess we will tell you again that you are and will never be PRESIDENT....ha ha ha

SO Ex, you just the wanna be Pres go boy.. "go do this and go do that, and do it now!!"

All I'm going to say is FEELINGS.....NOTHING MORE THAN FEELINGS...ha ha ha and I see now you getting the picture you called him prez way to go....ha ha ha

correction Ex, as I my girl Nik G would say,"Reading is fundamental!!" CAN YOU READ. I said wanna be Prez

He Gotcha!! There ......DDDDDAT!!

I was just trying to give you just a little bit of credit. ha ha ha since you are family and all ha ha ha

I see we may need to take some of the scholarship fund and invest in hooked on phonics for some of our board members....

Ms Miller....Ms.RICE aka DDDDAT needs FEELINGS CHECK 101....OH....We got action......JUSTICE LEAGUE....check your E-MAILS....

WHATS GOING ON MADAM PREZ???

THE REAL SECURITY IS HERE AND READY FOR ANYTHING, HOT #8 IS FINISHING UP THAT BUSINESS FROM LAST NIGHT...

I HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN'T THINK THAT SHE WAS ALL ALONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE ...NEVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!

MADAM PREZ I THINK THAT THE MEET AND GREET (THOUGHT OF BY YOU), IS A GREAT IDEA. I AM SURE THAT MY SISTAS WILL BE MORE THAN DELIGHTED TO ATTEND. LET THE FELLAS DO THEIR OWN THING, BUT I PROMISE YOU THEY WILL BE PEEKING IN ON WHAT WE LADIES GOT GOING ON, ...THEY KNOW THEY LOVE US

Alright Ms. Dat...NO YOU DIDN"T!!! Girl, you are CRAZZY....

But is TRUE... Reading is Fundamental! and a MInd Is a Terrible Thing To WASTE!

I'm counting down the days to the draft..can't get here fast enough I know the fellas are anxious I was chatting with a female friend of mine and she said her email box is "FULL" everyday from guys trying "set things up" for the draft..so ladies be prepared,we will be trying to match names with faces on fri/sat nite myself I can't wait to see those

Alright Ms. Dat.... You know I was aware of the ladies taking over the message board and you becoming the New Prez and held my Peace. You know we talked about it in FL and stayed neutral and all.... because I have much love for Church and the other fella's.... Homecoming always laying down the wonderful words and all.... and girl.. Do you know what Church did????? He hit me with a skillet upside my head....
Girl Domestic Violence in Public!
Oh..It's ON..
Just Call me the ENFORCER.....
Not Dethronement...That won't do!!! How about CASTRATION!!

Ok Nik G, see they try and act like we all cool, then they take you there, and in public no less.Ladies, we got do what we gotta do!!

still talking ....they can't help you!!.....No...I do feel guilty and sad.......but what the ....

Nik G, you have mail....hahahahahha

You made me go here...

THERE!!.....see EBONIC's.... get her too...

Church, you know the weekend to close for you to be showing out!!
How suave will you look in a

Now how you gone do the matrix from a wheelchair bro???

We will buy him two new legs from the wood man. , sike but he has to much protection for that, matrix still on the legs you guys so call cut off was not Churchs but a dummies.

.... ...keep talking miss DAT...and call off your GIRLS or the ...gets it...and could someone hit her with a and

Oh you guys are LOUD today...
Have I awaken the giants... Church YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!

We all know Sat. night's All White Party will be off the chain. What's the attire for Friday night. Ladies I am asking your advice - a little help please female to female.

Well I will be in an off white dress, as well as the crew coming with me....although thiers are a little more revealing and shorter than mine....but mine does show off the curves!!

Girl, just go with how you feel! Just Be Cute!! You know how to do it!!!!

Honestly, I am thinking if it's not jeans it will just be pants and a sexy top
Girl it's a draft party at the Holiday Inn.. Don't over work yourself

Greene and Davida I got your shirts, My new spring line, you get to unveil them first, see you in the lobby

My bad, I misread you post, i thought you said what was teh attire for SAt night...For Friday night definitely something comfortable, but cute....

Sat. night's All White Party
When did this come up??

Thanks for the info Ms. Prez and Nik G.