BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You never know who is watching you

To the guy named Jackson who wore a Blazers jersey this weekend in Clayhatchee,Alabama. That played with I guess their team was the Bandits. You pitch real good and can hit very good ,but try to get your own routine down.The MATRICS....you didnt invent, like you told those hillbillies. Their is only one CHURCH and he from the Lou. But I guess to those people in that small tourney who know nothing about the circuit ... I guess it must have felt good being a celebrity on the red neck circuit like Church is on the Black circuit............... PEACE

Re: You never know who is watching you

What up Franchise21,when you and the comin' to the "Ham" to play again.Hey you'll need to let us know they are throwing some tournaments in the "Gomp"and the surrounding areas maybe we have some openings and we can came get some of that action on that end of BAMA.Holla at your boy SWEAT aka DINSUM#10.L.M.S.,Birmingham,AL

I looked on our schedule and compared it to some of the tournaments they are having down this end and they have some tournaments we can get in. you bring a few of yours and I could call some of my boys from this end and we can do this...........peace

FRANCHISE MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER THAT !! YOU NEVER KNOW.

??????????????????????????????MUDDY

FRANCHISE21 THATS A BET,HIT YOUR BOY UP AT 205-821-5964.IF YOU GET AN ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I'LL HIT BACK ASAP.PEACE,SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10.L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

Dam derrty,you'r right you never know who's watching.Just make sure he was doing churches and not mine!!lololololol