BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KIRBY PUCKETT

LETS ALL SAY A PRAY FOR KIRBY PUCKETT WHO SUFFER A SEVERE STROKE SUNDAY, AND IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION IN AZ.

Re: KIRBY PUCKETT

I had the honor and pleasure of meeting and talking to him years ago before he retired. A very nice guy!! Our prayers go out to him and his family!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

NICEST BASEBALL PLAYER EVER!!

seriously how old is he. man thats messed up. prayers go out to him.

He just passed away.

darn thats deep. lets all take time to reflect. that brother was pretty young. you never know. darn that is deep

This whole story was kind of weird for me. I never met him. To make a long story short, he has a sister that's on dyalisis. A friend of mine works at the clinic that she goes to and she knew him. She got me a ball from him right before Christmas. Man that's crazy. We must enjoy life to the fullest, never know when it's your time. As black people, we do need to take better care of ourselves. People close to him say he was well over 300 pounds and not really watching his health. He was a great player and left two games before his time, baseball and life. RIP Kirby!!

Yeah he was young. He was 45 years old.

I just heard on the news this morning that he passed.. It brought chills to me and a certain sadness to my heart.. He was such a young man... No-one ever knows which day will be there last...
It is one of the reasons that I am so into Living each day to it's Fullest!
May God Bless his family and bring Peace to their spirit as they deal with the loss...
Have a Wonderful Day everyone...

That's too bad__ you can only wonder 'what if' he had played a full career__ you can only imagine the huge numbers he would have produced.

super d(motordetroit)