BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........HATERS get on JOB!!...MOTIVATION...Do What you DO!

....What's Crackin?....and Morning 2 ALL.....I'm checking in 2day.....had a nice time this weekend...Playing ball with Those Young Dudes........!!!!.....Better watch out REC....these Boys are coming in Full force and taking no prisoners......They are putting up Runs...and showing no sign of backing down from no one.....except DERRTY ...but seriously....they're my HOT pick of teams 2 pay close attention 2......now the BROWNS will no longer be making Bets at this DATE in time......and now if you would....go ahead and do what you do.....it's Trash talking time and soon you ALL will see what all the is about....WElcome 2 BASA.......Home Coming......do what YOU do.... .....I'm outDERRTY#2

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........HATERS get on JOB!!...MOTIVATION...Do What you

Hey Church, Good morning....

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........HATERS get on JOB!!...MOTIVATION...Do What you

I'm just checking in, Good morning to everyone on this Wonderful Sunny day in Tally.

I forgot, Good morning Church

Good morning errbody. What up Church? HC where you at? Lil G why you gotta rub in about the sunshine down there, cause we have snow showers up here. I can't get in any infield practice before we leave this weekend!!

What's up everybody. Can't wait ot see everyone this weekend. I have decided the yearbook pictures will be taken this weekend. That way we are all up to date. Anyone not attending can still send their pictures into info@basasoftball.com.

Where's Homecoming. Has he left for ATL already. I know he is excited about getting there.

If not, drop something for BASA Super Draft Weekend when you sign on.

AAAAAAaaaaayyy checkin in on a Monday. Met some fine board members this weekend....Hummmmm Played some C+ this weekend and when the Crew comes with that A game, you best watch out Rec or whatever league we in and what! We will be in season form by Aiken And did I say fine? Draft this weekend...hummmm who can play and who can't? Church, pass me some of the Purp ! It's on and poppin

Hello Church, Gina, Ms.Miller, and 911! Just checking in for today. Hey Church, I had a great weekend too! Just feeling good on this Monday....
Everybody grab somebody's hand and lets gather and ........................................................................

ok 911, take my picture on Friday,or during the day Saturday, cause you know we will be in that White on Saturday night and it make ya look bigger than you already are...And I am already a "healthy" girl and don't need to look any Healthier!!

Church...We are getting our cuts in so if you vouch for your lil brothas....then I guess they can take an a** whooping like MEN....They might need to add a couple Browns playas to help them call the beer to Our trucks!!!!!1 don't forget the mix tape YD#2 PS don't forget to put Nelly's single I'm #1 on there!!!!!1

Hey Church, who ever you are. Good morning Ms. Miller and Ms. Nashville. I hope you 2 are ready for the game on Tues.

What's up 911 I haven't left yet but I cant wait to get there. I was in the "D" over the weekend had a nice time there. So to all the people in the "D" keep doing what you do.AAAAYYYYYY

It's all going down in the ATL
I'm so anxious that I bit off all my nails
The draft and parties will be off the chain
Take a look at the list and make sure they have your name
Over the last few months people had said this, that and the other
I cant wait to meet all you my sisters and my brothers
Some of you have really talked alot of smack
Dont have us looking for you saying "were so and so at"
For those that get hated on use it as motivation
For those that talk alot of noise watch your reputation
Whatever you do just come on down
It's all going down in the A-TOWN
Even if you dont want to play
Come on through just to say hey

Hey D3...girl, i'm ready to have some fun.

THAT BOY IS GOOD.

What up Church, and the Young Dudes let the games begin , hocus pocus the magic tricks are running out its almost showtime, what up Bo, Steve, Dre,Keith, Earl , 1/2 Earl, Jr, Eric, Vic, Robbie , Grubbs, Joey, Will , T , Glenn , Ab, Kenny , and all my Stl Ballers

GOODMORNING EVERYONE

SHOUTOUT LADY CHECKING IN...HOPE EVERYBODY HAD A GREAT WEEKEND. WHATS GOING ON CHURCHY WURCHY , HC, MS DAT, (MS NASHVILLE, MS MILLER AND D3) SEE YOU 3 TOMORROW NIGHT, ITS ON AND POPPIN , HEY MS NASHVILLE I SAW SHARONDA LAST WEEK WITH HER CRAZY TAIL.

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERYONE, ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT!!!

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Church will they be using your services in Aikens because they might need it....Magic Tricks are coming so don't blink or you will miss it!!!!!1

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I'm really looking forward to this weekend though-I hope this week goes by fast. What's up to my girls-Davida, Ms Nashville, Ms. Dat, Hot #11, 10, 22, 45, 07,23, CG and the ladies of Just Us, Gina, SS #21 and anyone else I missed. What's up to the fellas too- Church, HC, Wade, Ex, Smallz-Can't wait to meet everyone this weeeknd and put faces with names!

....It can happen.....but at this Time.....it's a down time....Friend of mine and maybe yours....will need your prayers 2day for the lost of a life in developement....Thanks in advance.... ................... .......I'll be back....got 2 go........

Hot Girl #8, your girl Hot Girl #11 ate all the this past weekend! Never seen a little woman eat so much.... Just joking...

Church why the all time, where are you going..

That ain't nothing-all of us cam throw down when it comes to food! Amazing someone so small can eat that much, right???

WHATS UP HOT #8???

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND

What's up board? Hope everyone had a good weekend! Looking forward to meeting lots of you at the draft!

Wuz up to all the Hot Girls/Just Us peoples, Hot #8, Hot #11, and Hot/Roz see ya'll this weekend. Do IT, DO IT, DO IT...

Before I depart for a couple hours....I would like 2 shout out toooooo.....Ms.Nashville,Nik G,SHENKA,Ms.MILLER,Ms. DAT,GINA aka LiL G,Incognito,D3 whomever YOU are?,Ms.Arkansas,Playmaker#24 and the rest,Justice League...#15,Wade,Exodus,NKO,911,Pimp Til I die,Poochie,better not say ...,YD#2,PT30,502Boyz,Eastside Players,E.Saint LOUIS,BAMA boys,DETROIT,CITY HITTERSand My peeps HC..you all hit this .......and make yourselves at home....it's 3 and a wake UP!!.....GA....."Finally "CHURCH" has come..."BACK"....2..... ....GEORGIA!!! ...repping...DERRTY ..

Hot #8, now we know who to hide the from!!!

Nik G, you lucky you looked back because I almost had me a Freak Plus to go with my collection of tools to hit with....

What's up board. And Mr. Wade go head and get off of Hot 8. I got her back . You played well this weekend, I was very impressed. But what's up Hots, Just Us, Ms.Nashville, Davida,Ms.Dat,Birthday Girl and Guy,911,Smallz,MAMA,Wade,Homecoming,Church,Exodus, Storm First Tymer(LOL),and everyone else I missed, wuuuuuuuzzzzzz up!!!!
Just Us#11

Ms. Nashville, I hope your girl is ready to play some deffense, because in recent years I have only known her as a shooter. Ms. Miller and Davida, looks like we will working over time Tuesday nite.

And Mr. Wade, it looked as though you ate some wheaties or something, because there is no way you could have hit the ball the way you did if you hadn't had some type of boost.

what up board members,can't wait till this weekend to see some faces with these names

I would like to good morning to Hot Girl 11 also. In my recent post, I forgot to put BE before working.

Hey Board.....

Just coming back from a great weekend had a nice birthday weekend thanks for all the support.....Shoutouts to all my peeps......Davida #4, Jameka #30, PT #30,Felton #22, Dinsum #10, Church #2, Cuba #2, Monster #6, Terrell #9, JB #69, Jeff #9, Bruno, Ms.Dat , Ms.L.A., and the rest of the Board and BASA STAFF....

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Hot #11, just good workouts and I'm inspired by all the swole guys on the circuit... Also, just hitting 200 balls per BP with D12 til your arms fall off helps too... Once I get swole like them then I will start ordering extra small shirts to show off my cuts...

Nashville's Finest. Hope you are ready to play some ball on Tuesday. I'm sure you can get ready in a day, since your weekend was so long.

OK OK OK...

I COULD RESIST, HERE ARE MY SHOUTOUTS FOR MONDAY: PT #30, NASHVILLES FINEST #21, JEMEIKA #30, HC, NKO, MS MILLER, MS NASHVILLE, HOT #11, HOT #8, MS LA, SS#21 (HAPPY BDAY), MS ARKANSAS, MS DAT, GREENE #44, GINA(LIL G), THILL, D3,MS LUSCIOUS, SWEETNESS #23, EX #4, #15, T HOLLAND, BALL OR FALL, DINSUM #10, CHEESE #9, JB #69, BRUNO #9, NAT #21, CUBA #2, FELTON #22, MONSTER #6, JEFF #9, NO DOUBT #9, WADE #2, YD #2, 911, COACH D, BIG AL #55, SMALLZ #9, WOLF #24, COACH B-BLACK, MY GIRL BEASE (GAMIXX), GFM (MY BROTHERS), LIGHT-SKINNED BROTHER #11, NEAL (502BOYZ), ATL STORM, EASTSIDE, PRIMETIME, CARLOS (GREYSTONE), BASA STAFF AND YOU TOO NUTT

SEE YOU ALL IN 5 DAYS.........

OOOPS, I MEANT "I COULDN'T" RESIST

D3...

Look here D3 I'm always ready for what ever!!!

.... ....Dasha hello....and your Brother D-A-V-I-D.....for the AAAAAAAAA.....don't be getting on here...saying CHURCHY WURCHY....what type is that?....and Ms. Nashville I'm glad you had a nice weekend...TOO ....but anyway....all in fun....stay away from your feelings.... ....too all the LADIES...here are 'S....for you all.....and a ......fellows....here's some of that purp .....

...What's Crackin? GREENE#44........you need some ....pick up.....now POST...."AAYYYY"....

Nashville's Finest

I know that, but are you ready for some fast breaks, rebounding. Remember, you can't do this if you are snow birding.

You stay away from your feelings Churchy Wurchy! [smile} Feelings check please! Ms. Miller can we have a "feelings check" in the ATL this weekend!

....SECURITY....keep an eye on D3.....check her out.......

CHURCH:

BOY PLEASE...I CAN CALL YOU WHAT I WANT, I AM BIGGER THAN YOU REMEMBER THAT

....I'll handle MS. NASHVILLE.... .....what you ladies thought we for got.......NOPE!!....it's OUR PARTY FRIDAY NITE at the WHITE PARTY....but We'll be in BLACK..... Lean wit it.......

D3 don't worry about the SECURITY, their TOY cops... We got your back, I'll keep a on the president (Churchy Wurchy)...

Yeah D3, their security is light weight, couldn't hurt a fly!!

....SECURITY....... ....... You don't want no problem with me....or the Justice League....We be 50 deeppppppppppp!!!!....

The White Party is Saturday night, get it right Church Wurchy!

I wouldn't even call that security-
How about rent-a-cop!!!

LIKE TO GIVE SOME SHOUTOUT TODAT TO NASVILLE FINEST #21, MS NASHVILLE, MS DAT, GINA, T. HOLLAND, WADE #2, DAVIDA #7(LIKE I SAYED A FRIEND OF CUBA #2 A FRIEND OF MINE), #2 CHURCH (YOU GOT MAIL), INCOGNITO #35 AND THE REST OF THE CREW, SWERVE D, CUBA #2, MONSTER #6, SKUD34, #21, SUPER D AND THE POWERCELL SOFTBALL CLUB, BIG E, HOMECOMMING, THE REST OF THE BASA FAMILY AND LAST A BIG SHOUTOUT TO TONJA RUSSELL, CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EVERYBODY 1 DAY, JUST GOT A MISSION ME AND MY TEAM HAS TO TAKE CARE OF BEFORE WE ALL MEET.

y'all might be 50 deep, but just let one of us walk by in our skin tights and you are all done for!!

We will do it the whole weekend....why one day?.... ... ...get yo ...somewhere and Sit down......

Welcome to the board Phillydogg

Hey hey now ur uhmm you ladies dont want to start that again. You know we TOP FLIGHT of the world. You dont start none and it wont be none. So we can keep this grown and sexy or we can get down and dirty it's up to you either way the men still rule. Dont make us get ugly. ha ha ha and Davida, Ms Dat,Ms Nasville,we will see you all later, and who is D3? We got action HC make it do what it do. ha ha ha

HEYYYYY EX(EXEY WEXEY)

what's up, smash1, Dre & E ask kdot about hangin with me, stay wit dem bustas

Church you call, I got your back. Whats up board and I hope everyone had a good weekend and I look forward to meeting everyone at the draft. I would like to give shouts out to all of the women of the board and if I forgot you then you are not a regular. To the fella's you know the deal and we will definitely represent at the draft this weekend. Fella's do they need a word or quote today, I would not want to waste my knowledge if not needed, Ex, Wade, Church, Dinsum, Smallz, Ghost what do you'll think. Davida and your crew stay off of our boy (Church). You already have a whipping coming on the basketball court so if you do not comply then you might get two whippings in one weekend. Peace1 unless you make me flip it.

NKO I think they need a word today. They getting a little out of hand. Davida dont try to get me off track. I'm focused. It's almost game time and I'm ready. Ha ha ha Now bro preach to the cherch.AAAAYYYYYY

uuuummmmmm Davida, keep that urchy werchy stuff to yourself.

who is D3? David 3?

A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO MY BOYZ

1. CHURCHY WURCHY AKA CHURCH #2
2. EXEY WEXEY AKA EX #4
3. NK OKEY WOKEY AKA NKO

OH AND DON'T FORGET YOUR HOOP SHOES THIS WEEKEND, B/C I WON'T FORGET MINE...

Hey Ex. You don't know me and I don't know you, but I enjoy chatting with you all on the board. Maybe I will meet you this weekend at the PARTY!

D3 you ready tomorrow

AWWWWWWWW DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE YOU OUT...

LIL WADEY WADE AKA WADE #2

D3.....you are in the sights of the Justice League...NKO give them a WORD for the day.. and as the song say We found YOU...miss New BOOTY....... ........ ,Randy,Paula...... ....

Hmmmm for someone who is about to get beat I see you got joke
Oh my goodness did you see Ex just do that two hand wind mill poke
NKO stop that dont do em like that
Behind the arc he where he will be pulling at
Church dog come on man you know that aint fare
Gliding to the hoop like he floating on air
Man yawll to good this aint even right
Oh homecoming done shout out the lights

AWWWW BOOKEY WOOKEY AKA HOMECOMING IS DREAMING AGAIN...OHHHHH I JUST KILL MYSELF

Whats Church and the rest of the BASA Family

Ummmmm, now I'm Wadey Wade huh??? Thanks, thanks alot David...you get two ...

Hey NKO give us a word
That we have not heard
Give a word for them to hear
And our eyes to see
Teach these ladies to leave us be
Show them the way in which they should go
This will be an easy game fo show
Let them know they should leave us alone
They might want to call this one in over the phone
I see that you call me bookie wookie
I hope this dont hurt your tushie wooshie.
Now NKO you already know what to do
Give them a word and let them hear from you.

HC:
BOOKEY WOOKEY YOU SOOOOOOO CRAZY

WADEY WADE AKA (WADE #2)

DON'T YOU PLAY
YOU NEED TO BE FINDING THE OTHER LETTER
I BELIEVE ITS AN "A"
NOW IF YOU WANT SOME OF THIS ACTION, THIS WEEKEND
JUST LEFT ME KNOW,
B/C I HAVE 2 HOT GIRLS (HOT #1 AND HOT #11)THAT I CAN PICK UP TO STEAL THE SHOW...
DON'T LET YOUR BOYZ STEER WRONG
B/C THE LADIES WILL DEFINITELY WIN, THAT YOU CAN COUNT ON

HAPPY MONDAY BASA BOARD....
What's going on Church? Hey Homecoming ...
Wade,now why would want to take a sista's weapon are you trying to make me sad? ..and it was the original Freak like yours...
Good hitting guy! You get the thumbs up![

Ummmmmm, your girls don't want none and I haven't played in a while, but don't get it twisted! shoot your eyes out.

What they say, Wade for 333333333333333333333333333

I got your back too Davida-I can bomb those three's baby!!!!

Hot #8

It wasn't the bat I was creeping.... Just joking...Thanks for the shout...I just do what I do when I do...Just one of the hidden talents that played on a buddy buddy team in the past. But BASA will know who I am since stats will be kept! I'm wearing a small shirt for the draft like all the swole guys...

Hey David oops I mean Davida, I'm going to tell you like I told Hot #11 this weekend, naw I can't play... Wade for 333333333333333!

HEYYYYYY HOT #8

GIRL DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD HOOP, CONSIDER YOURSELF PICKED UP, WE ARE GOING TO SHOW THESE GUYS WHO RUN THE COURT AS WELL

Many how many people you got on yawll team.....20 to play 3 on 3. our new 4th man is Wade for 3,3,3,3,3,3,3 ha ha ha

OHHHH BROTHER
HERE WE GO AGAIN... WADEY WADE PLEASE DON'T GET DUNKED ON PLAYING W/GROWN FOLKS
NKO ALREADY HAS A DUNK WITH HIS NAME ON IT

Aight Davida, I hope you over 6 ft, talking all that smack...Let me go check the Hot Girl site to see who #8 is....hold on be back...

AWWWWW EXEY WEXEY

I SEE YA SNEAKING A POST IN ON YOUR GIRL...JUST FOR THAT, WE WILL MAKE IT 5 ON 5, THAT WAY YOU GUYS CAN PICK UP WHOMEVER YOU WANT FOR THIS BUTT WHIPPING

OH AND PLEASE NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CAN, AND CHECKS...NEVER

WADEY WADE

6'0 178 (SOLID)...NOW WHAT SHORT STUFF

Hey Wade,

What do you mean New Booty! I hear some of you BOYS thank you know how to play ball. Get off my girl Davida, because I got her back to. Yes Ms. Nashville I am ready for Tuesday and this weekend. My laffy taffy wll be shaking. Hopefully I will meet some of the board members that I don't know. This is for you Exey

...What's a Debit CAN? and Credit CAN?....

Oh you didn't see that one coming hugh.....now here take this 3. and yea it's gone be a butt whipping alright so how about we add that to the bet. Loser get a whoop'n like in Above the Rim. ha ha ha

MY BAD
I MEANT CARD, DON'T YOU START NO MESS CHURCHY WURCHY, THATS SPELLCHECKS JOB

... ....Ex...New Booty...is calling you and could you have her explain her post...SECURITY......

All I understand is greeny green! So, Davida you already know me huh....Don't let the height fool you either.

Davida, you have mail...

....D3 is that "THINK".....

Since you shaken yo laffy taffy you might be better off on the side line with some pom poms like all the other lil girls. D3 I will see you on the court showty ha ha ha

Sorry D3, that wasn't me calling you Miss New Booty!!! Read up boo... Who are you by the way? Hit the box, so I can see a name.

.....maybe D3...drop her ....I hope you bring your goggles.....

By the way Vida, you 6ft 178? hummmm don't make my little short self post you up!

D3 can't see, but I wonder if she can fit the Miss New Booty or does she have a flat tire?

......WHO can she post looking like this ...there's nothing SOLID....and you might be better off sending in a SUB?

....D3 we will be easy on you being NEW BOOTY and all and EX give her back her Glasses .....now put those own.... ....good girl....now get YO ...out of here...... .....SECURITY....We got one going ....

Ladies...ladies, give it a rest
Cant you see you mess'n wit the best
We gone beat yawll from piller to post
Looking good aint gone win it's about who scores the most
This game was a wrap before it started
Messing wit them men will have you looking retarded
Inside outside it really doesn't even matter
I'm sure this game will be full of laughter
D3 you might want to think again about playing this game
Hate to see all yo skills go down the drain
Davida I got one question who is all on the team
You thinking awll gone win....boo it must be a dream
So go back to sleep and get you some rest
Yawll gave it a good try and you did your best(end)
Whats that you say Ex ha ha ha

, YOU POST ME UP WADEY WADE??? NEVER!!!

YOU BETTER HOPE I DON'T POST YOU UP, BECAUSE IF I DO, (FROM THE WORDS OF MY BOY LIL FLIP) ...GAME OVER

Already call the paramedics Mr Prez......watch it she's going into shock.....clear.....ha ha ha

AWWW CHURCH YOU GOT JOKES I SEE

I MEAN EVERYBODY CAN'T BE 6'0 125... SO I WON'T ENTERTAIN THAT LAST ONE B/C YOU ALREADY KNOW BOYEEEEEE, SO GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR JOKE ON OBVIOUSLY YOU GOT ME CONFUSED... NOT!!!

I gotta stay pimp size, it's in my contract

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D3 don't hit any of the boxes.. No e-mails, you'll meet your at Super Draft.

I meant you'll meet "her" at the draft.

Ladies hit the BOX....and you too....D3...... .....and David..... ...I mean Davida....it's a apology in it for you......

Whats up fam? Shout out to Ex,ESQ#23 ,Davida,Ms.Dat,Hot Grl#8,Homecoming,my Baller crew,Ms. Nashville and the rest of the family. I can't wait to meet you guys in Aiken.

DON'T DO IT LADIES, ITS A SET UP, "CHURCHY WURCHY" NEVER APOLOGIES FOR ANYTHING

Ladies listen to the MEN,their right,why would we even think of playing or even disrespecting them,Hail to the MEN of the Board,sorry Mr.Prez,I felt the ladies needed to hear that, HELP ME

Naw, it's no set up...Just hit the box so we can talk to ya'll offline. We got somethings to discuss!!!

...DON'T FALL FOR IT LADIES, THATS NOT OUR MADAM PREZ, STAY STRAPPED

Ladies, gone and hit the boxes. We got some things to discuss with the men.

Davida, Davida, put them little guns down before you scratch somebody......ha ha ha

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADIES DONT DO IT!!!!!

Ladies, stand down. Do as the men say?

Alright, this is Ms. Dat , checkin in, sorry I was gone for awhile, and as usuall, my girls never fall for your stunts men, they know their leader!! That's why y'all will never take over, casue you try the same lame tactics which never work, when are you going to learn??? I GUESS ON THE B-BALL COURT!!

No, this the real Ms Dat and ladies hit the boxes of these kings!

Men y'all need to exercise Patience!! NKO didn't you have a inspiratinsal word of the day on this word not to long ago?? You will meet everyone you want to in 5 shourt days...What you gonna be able to do with them hittin' your in boxes?? This is BASA Message board, nor E-Harmony.com!!

Who do you boys think you're foolin'? We're ready Ms. Prez-glad to have you back!

What makes you think it was one of us.....it could be one on your own who secretly want to be in charge. ha ha ha

sorry there were typos in there, but y'all get the point

Ms. Nashville

Dr. Miller will be present for anyone who needs a FEELINGS CHECK...

Ms. Miller can you bring some extra tissues and bandages for some of the women. They gone need it after this whoop'n we bout to put on em. AAAAAAYYYYYY
Now fella do what we do......Lean wit me......rock wit me......AAAAAAYYYYYY ha ha ha

Dr. Miller can we have or "feelings check" session Sat. night in the Atl, over some crown and cokes please...

CHURCH GIVE ME A HOLLA JO-JO

There is no limit to the group size.

I already got my Hen and Sprite.....AAAaaaayyyy, don't ask me where the Sprite comes from but it's good...

WHAT IT DO....CHECKING IN LATE....FIRST TOURNEY OF THE YEAR IN 30 DEGREE WEATHER WE PUTTIN HURTINGS ON CATS.....#15 NEW MOTTO: IT'S GONNA TAKE 40 2 BEAT US!! NOW BLAZE SUMMIN.....CHURCH WAY 2 THROW THAT THANG FOR US....NEW FLASH ANOTHER DERRTY TEAM 2 TEAR UP THE CIRCUIT....BET NOT SAY NOTHIN....YD#2

....ANYtime.... ......it's a FAMILY THANG.....DERRTY ENT.... .."WE ALL WE GOT"......church.....DERRTY#2

You know you got to save me some of that crown and coke Ms. Nashville!!!

close it HC

For those of you who didn't know
Those Justice League boyz done stole the dang show
The rep'n from all over all different towns
Soon to be in the ATL so holla back A-TOWN
Soon as we hit the streets we gone make it do what it do
You want to have a good time you betta holla at the crew
It's gone be going on from dawn to dust
Come kick it with the league and my home girlz Just Us
Dont forget to holla at NKO and Ms Dat about the frat
NKO,911 holla at yer boyz you know we got yer back
As for the ladies yawll can come hang out too
Now holla out loud MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO
That's what I'm talking about way to represent
Holl at yer boy CHURCH the real board PREZIDENT. AAAAAYYYY

.....everyone take care...holla atcha 2morrow...with some "CHURCH"

Hello,I had to take care of my students for a while. It seems that you Boys have been doing a whole lot of talking. Like my girl said you will meet me this weekend. You may already know me. Goning to work. C-yall later!

Church they gone need you....cause we on the grind!!!!1

#15,

NOW LOOK AT YOU COMING UP IN HERE ALLLL LATE
DON'T MAKE US PUT YOU ON THE LIST TOO (BUDDY)

Ms. Miller give me a holla tonite when you get a chance. Need directions.

Church and HC are gone so I have to hold it down late in the evenings....so we can watch all the plotting ya'll are doing!!!!!1 I got my s on ya'll toy soliders!!!!!1

BOY YOU ARE TOO CRAZY,
SEE YA THIS WEEKEND

OH YEAH WHILE YOU HANGING OUT TRYING TO HOLD THINGS DOWN, DON'T MESS AROUNG AND GET KIDNAPPED
WE LADIES ARE GOOD AT THAT...

Ms. Nashville

I like to prescribe Hennessy, Vodka, Coke, Crown, White Zinfandel, Sprite, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Kahula, Miller Beer, Budlight...

These drinks tend to make people say anything Eeek]

Dont sleep cause you never now who and when we will be watching...lol

GOOD EVENING BOARD HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT MONDAY. I KNOW I DID WHAT'S UP MS. DAT

HEY,JUST READ ALL THE MESSAGES ON THE BOARD,AND IT SOUND LIKE YOU GUYS WILL KICK IT. CHURCH AND ANY STL PLAYERS GONING DOWN BE SAFE,BUT LET THE LADYS HAVE IT. I'M OUT

2 DAY I'M HOLDING DOWN THA 2ND SHIFT HC, I C U PUTTING N OT. U MUST B GETTING READY 4 A ROAD TRIP.