BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where are my Piston Fans at?

You said Kobe and the Lakers couldn't do it. But while still under the weather he drops in 40 against the best defense in basketball, and the lakers pull out a huge win.

Re: Where are my Piston Fans at?

Yeah, but Kobe will be watching the playoffs from home!!

5th game in 6 nights!

Nevertheless still 48-11!

super d(motordetroit)

The Lakers will be in the playoffs.

OH 911 NO YOU DIDN'T GO THERE
Did you just call my boys out????
OH I thought we were better than that!!
It's on buddy I will get you for that one!!!
The Lakers got lucky....The Pistons were tired...You truly don't believe that the Lakers will do much in the playoffs...if they make it do you? and I took you to be such a reasonable and rationale guy

The Lakers are not going to win much in the playoffs, but the return to glory is in the making Nik G.

See I have been a Laker fan through thick and thin. Truth be told, there are a ton of ex-Bulls fans jumping on the Pistons and other teams bandwagon now.

But the Lakers will give the Pistons all they can handle next year.

Ok 911 Kobe did his thing but when Det hold the rings and put that banner up that forty he put up means nothing.

I don't dislike the Pistons. They are probably my second favorite team. Any time a team has a brother as GM, you have to root for them. And he has done his thing. But that Purple.....

The Lakers is not the the beat team in Cali...I got Sac first and then the Clippers!!!!1

The Pistons will despite the haters. No team will beat them in a seven game series.

Dude quit dreaming.It's all about the "D".