BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How about those Tarheels

Did anybody see the (Baby) Heels break Duke off at home? JJ Redick, 5-21 and shut down. Duke is in trouble, 2 losses in a row. The freshaman for Carolina, Hasbrough is going to be a beast!!!

Re: How about those Tarheels

Excuse the typo's, brother a little sleepy.

yeah that freshman look good last night. but being a tar heel fan i pretty sure you know that you cant hold Duke down. so just wait til the tourneys and see what happen. as a Duke fan im kinda glad they losing now because that mean they will not take teams lightlt in the tourney.

roy williams has to be coach of the year. There is not a better coach in college basketball, look at what he has done with a team full of freshmen. Look out next year to 3 of the top 8 high schoolers coming in and they look good!!!!!!!!

Was up Al, that freshman was not scared of williams at all!! Call me when you get a chance. I'm not working today. I will see you at the B/C NIT in Joliet next month. I tried to sign your guest book but my computer was acting up. Holla back.

Keith

The Heels put it on 'em! Being a true Tar Heel fan, I figured that they would have a down year with everyone leaving last year. That is the reason why Roy Williams will be the coach of the year! Just wait until next year when that new class comes in!

Go Heels!

YES SIR_ What about those HEELS?? DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! I love it! Roy Williams should definitely be coach of the year-no doubt! Maybe these 2 will meet again in the ACC tournament.YOu know the #1 seed is always jinxed!!! Heels vs.Duke 2-3 (HEELS) my prediction!!!

Come on now yaw'll getting way to excited about Duke loosing. Where was this post at the first time they played. It's all good though. I cant take nothing away from Roy Williams but Coach K is the best coach at the college hands down. He been at the top every year for the past 15 - 20 yrs. I'm like skuds I'm glad to see them loose now and then watch them turn it back up when tournaemnt time comes. ha ha ha

Ex-you don't have to coach when you already have a good group of guys on the floor. You sit back and let them play. You coach when you make the most of what you have(#15 in the nation after losing top 7 scorers on the team)!!!!-ROY WILLIAMS

What about those heels! Never under estimate the young. The deffense on Reddick was GREAT!

Hot now we cool and all but in the last couple of years we have been doing the same thing. Year in and year out we are on top. Over the years look at all the Duke players that have left early for the NBA and yet we still there. It takes a lot more coaching when you have nothing but All Americans on one team to get them to gell. You got kids who are use to scoring 30 -40 pts a game and then you tell them that they have to be a role player thats coaching. Oh yea how many championships does Roy have 1 and that wasn't even his team he didn't recruit any of them kids. ha ha ha

You know we're cool. How many championships does Carolina have vs. Duke-lots more! Plus, who are the reigning NATIONAL CHAMPS! NOUGH SAID!!! One more thing-Carolina also is leading in the win column when it comes to the Duke vs Carolina match up!!!!

Hmmmmm ok but as far as Roy Williams vs Coach K you know the deal Coach K 8, Roy Williams 2. Hmmmmm not good. ha ha ha We still the better team. Not to mention who has more wins in all Coach K and I think and I may be wrong but he even passed Dean Smith.

You may be right-but Williams has only been there for 2 years. Now take Dean Smith-need I say more-I don't think so. You can't compare Williams to Coach K (not even going to try and spell that) becasue he hasn't been at Carolina long enough. Compare the 2 programs and Carolina wins-hands down!!! Duke may have more experienced abd talented athletes-but not better- Carolina showed what you can do when you play together (TEAM BALL). Besides it's not just this game, Duke hasn't played well the last 4-5 games and have sneaked by with a couple of wins.You need to give them a pep talk or something. Maybe Reddick won't be emotionally drained next game. I believe that was the excuse they made up for him.

**** Exodus I'm surprised to see that you and I are on the same page for a change Duke namely Coach K is an institution in college basketball (LOL). All programs want and mimic Coach K's success. EX, you were right when you said that we have endured losses every year because our players go to the next level and perform...Heels fan I will give you #23. Duke has been and will continue to be the premiere program in college basketball. Bask in your glory today Heels fans, we win the tourney and compete for a national championship. DUKE FAN 4 LIFE!!!

ESQ you right we haven't agreed on much about b-ball but I too am a DUKE fan 4 life. Hands down the best basktball program around today. As far as Coach Williams and Coach K their teams have played against each other before this just didn't start when he came to NC. We will see in the ACC tournament. As far as excuses we need none they got beat we can take that. They were outplayed on that day. Just wait and see. ha ha ha

Yes, we will see.

Ex after we win the ACC tourney, we will start a post and string it like we did with the Kobe post. WE WILL WIN THE TOURNEY. DUKE FAN FOR LIFE!!!

When is the last time Duke won a national title? It's been a few years. ESQ, you talk about players leaving early, we've had more than our share of people leave for the money. This was supposed to be a down year for UNC, you got to give Coach Williams his props. After we get that class in next year, it's over for a while for the ACC. We all know, the ballers come out of UNC. The only guy from Duke that's doing it big is Elton Brand. Duke is a annual powerhouse, no doubt. But, If you really watch them play, they are very vulnerable and have no real depth. Not to mention all of the calls or no-calls that go their way. Reddick is a good player but to say he was emotionally drained because he broke some records, yeah right. I think they'll make a little run, but no cigar.

Oh come now Big AL. They haven't players go to the league since Vince and Rasheed. Except for this last group. The last time I checked we have Brand,Magette,Boozer,Battier,Daniel Ewing,Duhon,Deng,Jason Williams (had he not gotten hurt)they all are doing well.

I hear you Big Al #55-I was starting towonder if anyone had my back!!!

Those guys are ok. I mean not just on a roster, really contributing to a team. Look at Sheed,Vince,Stackhouse,Felton,May, Williams,Haywood. Need I say more? We can go on like this for hours. They are 2 of the best programs in college B-ball. Nobody wants to play UNC in the big dance. Teams aren't afraid of Duke anymore. They have been exposed. I think the both of them will make a run. Let's talk more once the brackets come out. The tourney is all about matchups.

I agree

Big Al don't forget the best and where he came from JORDAN!!!!

Yeah Yeah Go TARHEELS

Al we'll discuss this further on Sunday!!! Vic

Hot Girl#8, I didn't forget, just didn't want to shut down this thread!!

I cant even believe that these people are not givng them heels their props. Im a true heel fan and Duece Duece you know who this is. for one coach k has not past dean on the wins list but im sure he will one day. NO they were not roy recruits but if i can remember Marvin Williams was and he sure helped them win the championship last year. Not only that but 2nd pick in the draft after one year come on now, that was coaching. Daughtery would have never won the big one with the same players. Oh next year duke in trouble, i seen the players coming in whoooaaaaa they got a class, watch them in the McDonalds All-American game after the june draft!!!!

Hot Girl #8, you must not have seen them polls lately....We movin' up that ladder, #10 now!
Ex-you better hope Coach K decides to start coaching this year, otherwise it will be an early exit AGAIN this year....With the talent that Duke has, they shouldn't be losing, period! As far as our Heels, they've already over-achieved this year & are the best coached team around...Anything can happen come tourney time, so beware! Not looking past this year but next year, they will be the pre-season #1 team in the country & you'll see why!!

Wussup Twin 17? How's H-Town?