BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Rise and Fall of Team Dynasty

Well the BASA has broke up another championship team with their new rules.I'm hearing that Team Dynasty is not going to have a team this year,some guys are leaving and others have already left,They don't have a sponsor and they can't compete in super rec.For inquired minds go to leaguelineup and go to complete lighting from tennessee and look at who this new power house team in tennessee has picked up.You can thank the BASA for this one.

Re: The Rise and Fall of Team Dynasty

If the move up is the reason they broke up, I would be embarrassed to play under that name as well.

Once again someone that doesn't know what they are talking about.We are not happy with the move up,we should be able to defend out title.We don't have a sponsor,nor do we intend on giving our money away either.We will still play some tournaments in the BASA maybe 2 or 3 but thats about it.We are not breaking up,we have had practice every week since january with a majority of the players showing up,so who every the Tennessee news man is needs to get his info straight. You can go to leaguelineup/teamdynasty06 for info on Team Dynasty.

Hello, I am not a member of Basa, but lets say I was told to check this website out. I love to edify and not put others down. "The Encourager" thats me, it sounds like there is some "haterism" going on. Hey lets be happy for others that do well, your team too will have every opportunity to have the spotlight; but until then.. As my mama used to say :(may she r.i.p.) "If you can't say anything good don't say anything at all." I think its great that team dynasty has won the championship and unless you know the team's managers and the players please try not to listen to gossip nor put any gossip out there.. Good luck to all the teams. God bless.

Can't understand you not being happy about the move up. That doesn't make any sense. All other organizations bump up the teams that finish in the top 10% at worlds, BASA only bumped a couple from each division. You won a title at the lowest mens level that BASA has to offer, which means your team should be in Super Rec. Not being happy means yall lacking confidence in your ability to compete at a high level, so in a sense you've defeated yourself before you step on the field for game 1. Oh well!! Can't sandbag forever, ya heard!!

HOT ROD#3,WHATS UP MAN,GOOD LUCK,DO WHAT YOU DID TO GET YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP AND YOU ALL WILL UPSET A LOT OFF TEAMS LIKE YOU DID WHEN YOU WON THAT TITLE.L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

Stay up DYNASTY!

I wasn't going to say anything but OK,thanks Dinsum and all the encouragers,the point I was making is that we have been playing in Rec since we started in 2000 and we didn't win one tournament in the basa until we won the world last year,we are all memphis area guys that plays for fun and we don't have a sponsor,So the point is we won 2 games by one run in the last inning,last at bat for that matter,we were not even picked to finish in the top ten,we only had two games that we won by more than ten runs.We had a good tournament.So we don't even get a chance to defend our title.We were not even picked to win it this year 06.The last time I checked you do have to pay to play.So thats why I said we are not happy but if thats the rules thats the rules.We are not scared don't get me wrong,most people talking are people that can't compete in rec anyway,want all the good teams to leave so they will have a chance.Rivalries are what make the basa fun and we had some with Team Worth,Eastsidaz,and we were looking forward to starting one with GA magic and the Blazers.

i feel you player. Basa can never satisfy everyone. some teams are going to get caught up in the wheel. Hey just remember its all about who has it going that day. People sometimes have alot of baggage when they come to the field which means everybodys not going to be on top of their game. its all about who has it going that day. you guys won rec. to be honest its really not that much difference between rec and super rec. Make an out when its and out and you have a chance. We all make outs. if there is anyone in softball who has a .900 batting average over the coarse of a year i would love to meet him. all these guys popping about how good they are and yet every weekend they step on the same field as i do and i am an average at best player. at least some people say so. dont be intimidated by anyone if you are you have already lost. My motto is you can hit by me but you i challenge anyone to hit thru me. so lace them up and play ball and you guys will be alright. and as church would say thats real talk.

To me your doing alittle bit of crying right now.So what you don't have a sponsor,you all are grown ass men with ideas.So now you have to play derrty squad,storm,class-act,air-mac and others.I also thought to be called team dynasty you have to build a dynasty.I played in the 2000 world in stl and there was a team called team dynasty and i did some research and the name fitted the team to a tee.There real name was class-act that won back to back.So you guys really show now that you'r a dissrespect to the name itself.

thats your opinion and it doesn't mean anything to me,and what? FAN. I still said what I said and we are still going to play BASA,USSSA,ISA,NSA,WSL just like we have done before and win many tournaments I was making a point.I don't cry trust me, I've played in the college and pro ranks, competition doesn't scare me or anyone on our team.PEACE see you in the ATL.

Hot Rod#3, your point is well taken, I have never seen your team play but I wish Team Dynasty a very successful season, you guys are handling things with class, all of your critics are probably on teams that is sandbagging in lower classes themselves, but want to clown teams about stuff that happened to them, atleast you guys have integrity, there should not be that much difference between rec and super-rec but there will be, you will play teams that should be competitive and those teams know who they are, so the only thing you can do is go out there and compete to the best of your ability, good luck to team Dynasty in 06' and stay a classy bunch

Hot Rod I feel you because I was looking forward to playing you guys and the blazers this year because of all the talk and anticipation......But I j=guess we will have to beat up on some of the lee productive teams...but Good Luck and can't wait to meet you guys in the A.....1

Peace to #25 and #15 yea thats true,we will still get to play somewhere maybe,but the point I was making is that some one called us out saying that we broke up and I was just responding.It's always been a lot of hating in the tri-state area,ARK,TENN,and Miss,but it seems like it has gone nationwide now,but that cools,we will be strong,I will holla at you fellas this weekend.PEACE and good luck this year.

Team Dynasty,i really hope you derrty's tha best this year.That's a nice name you guyz have and don't trip off people just play yo game and your haters will be your biggest fans,i promise you that!