BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
name the fun things about playing and watching basa softball

the fun talking and the different teams and people you meet from all over and the parties are nice to. i would like to see a little more fun things for the kids,so they can have something to do as well.

peace and love to the basa

Re: name the fun things about playing and watching basa softball

the sexie woman. the great staff, and all the good people that you meet and keep in touch with for life.

keep doing what you do basa

The Women, The Women, and Oh yeah, the women!

COMPETITION AND THE WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE ABOVE,WHAT UP BLUE MAGIC.YEAHHHH THIS SWEAT,L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL

.....EAST,WEST,NORTH,SOUTH,MID-WEST....Doing What YOU DO!!......

Actually I am mad at all u mo fo's for trying to keep this to yaselves. As much as I was looking for something like BASA for my team and it's been on and u wouldn't share! Anyway, I think the best part will be the fellowship w/ like minded people, watching women hit the ball over the fence and maybe catch a party or 2 along the way !

BTW, speaking of kids, I had my 2 boys out at the only tourney I was able to play in last year and it was amazing the amount of love they got from people (mostly the women players) looking out for them. I felt like they were safe even being out of my sight for that split second I couldn't see them. SO the family atmosphere is a plus too, well until somebody almost started fighting!

Here is an example on why I love watching BASA.

Two teams were in a 'blood-thirsty' battle.__ Both teams were talking smack using vicious rhetorical rodomontades ! I looked around the field and into the faces of both teams, grasping, hoping someone would show mercy.

The pretenious, superior and priapic sneer on each of the players faces didn't help my uneasy feeling that something was gonna 'jump-off' after the game.

Eventually a hot shot up the middle ended the volatile war.....My first thought was to take cover.... However, to my suprise, after the game both teams circled the pitchers mound and showed mutual respect for each other by holding hands and standing in solidarity.

Brotha's being men,Black Men!....nuff' said...Black softball is all about Blacks loving Blacks.

ebonically brilliant and provocative_____________

super d(motordetroit)

I like how athletic and serious about softball all those fine black women are, very competitive, very beautiful