BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Player Profile: It's A Lightning Rod!

Check out the latest player profile on YOUR BASA Website as we interview Rhodney Donaldson of Class Act!

Re: New Player Profile: It's A Lightning Rod!

MAN ROD YOU LEFT OFF YOUR BOYS BLAZERS,BUT GOOD LUCK IN 06'.

HEY RHODNEY, NICE PROFILE AND GOOD LUCK, I KNOW U GONE MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DOES/DO.

Hi Rhodney, Nice interview. Good luck in 2006!!

what's up Rodney? great profile

Hey Rod great interveiw, I always said that dude looks like a pro, stands like a pro, plays like a pro and hits hard like a pro, now I see why. Lightning Rod, I like that. "God bless you is our prayer today and forever.

RB Sponser PT.

great interview and thanks for the shout out. In aiken we will be on different sides so you know i am going to talk trash all the way there. see ya at Bp.

Great interview! BASA definately picked the right person to profile. You are by far the best all around ball player on the circuit and beyond. Let your haters be your motivaters. Much love always!

Rhodney,

Congratulations on the props from the BASA. Also, congratulations on a great year last year, and I expect the same for '06! Although last year was the first year for me to watch you play, I'm truly impressed with what you give to the game!! Thanks for your support of the Enough Said women and good luck this summer!!

Rhodney,
What a great interview! You are one of the best players on any circuit. I wish you and Class Act the best of luck this season. Give Tre' a big kiss for me.

Let me start off by apoligizing to the blazers, did not mean to leave you guys off on purpose I've got much love and respect for you. Rodney thanks for the love,Ms. LA thank you as well, Big 9, my boy good looking out, Arnita& Rick what can I say you guys are truly an inspiration, thanks for the kind words, 1st Timer, you know I appreciate you dog, Cara thanks for the kind words definately means alot, Bev, thanks for the support much appreciated. To my biggest fan,I will definately take your words and apply them. Thanks for the love and support.

Great interview big dog. Keep hitting da thang. See you this weekend.

Bigswol9

Big Swole9 Thanks big dog, means alot see you this weekend.

Happy Monday!!
That was a very nice interview Rhodney
Best Wishes to you and the Class Act Team. I look forward to seeing you guys compete!
Your little guy is adorable.. Be Blessed

NIce interview Rhodney, hope you have a great season!!

Great interview Rod didn't know you draw so much attention but when you play with the Act it follows,I'm sure you'll have a great season and it's a pleasure of being one of your coaches in 06 see you in Aiken.

Good job best of luck to you and Class Act.

RHODNEY GREAT INTERVIEW MAN,I AGREE WITH A QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED TO YOU DURING THE INTERVIEW FOR YOUR PROFILE,YOU ALONG WITH YOUR ARE TWO OF THE BEST HITTERS OUT THERE.KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO BRA,GOOD LUCK AND MUCH SUCCESS THIS YEAR WITH YOUR NEW FAMILY,CLASS ACT.SWEAT#10,L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL. SEE YOU AT THE DRAFT.

Great Interview Rhodney...Best Wishes

MY BAD,THAT'S YOU AND YOUR BROTHER

Do It Hot Rod!!! Sweet Interview Dog!

Great Interview Rodney, good luck in 2006.

Just Us #11

...Nice Interview and good luck with your New Team '06....but....It will not be a walk player......before you comment....Just letting you know DERRTY....I will walk WOLF 2 pitch 2 YOU...not scared at ALL.....just depends on the situation!!!....GOOD LUCK!!

Great Interview!!! Nice shots of Tre as well. Keep hitting it hard!! Good Luck With Class/Act

WB

Great Interview Rhondey , and Good Luck for "06". See ya @ the Draft

Nice interview! Keep up the good work and keep hitting it hard in the 2006 season.

What up homeboy great interview we still need to talk hit me up

Hot Rod put it down for GA homie...Preciate the shout out....Great Interview...Need to get in that hitting clinic.Holla!!!!1 South Ga Magic

Rhodney, You have to respect someone that can be a MVP in 3 seperate tournaments. That is a disciplined, motivated and driven love for the sport. This is why BASA gave us a place, so the we can put on display the people who CHOOSE to play the game well. Great interview, and may the Lord blessing you in you up coming year with Class Act. Tre' looked Awesome in the pictures cherish those moments, They grow up so fast.... Take care and see ya soon Enough Said

Good job!!

Let tha games begin! legend,it's a pleasure of having you on tha team and we (ACT) know your tha iccing on this crazy cake we have.Your game speaks for itself and to finally have a (PURE) hitter batting behind me is a coaches dream.In Cartersville we combind for 34-40,not bad for our first time playing together.One mo thing i see that i have someone who hates making dumb outs as i do!!LOL peace and great interview i'll see you at (tha future's) house this weekend for tha bbq! one mo thing that was a o.k. interview but your sons pictures made it bigger and better!!lolololololol

GOOD INTERVIEW RODNEY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON THE SOFTBALL FIELD. BUT NOW CAN WE GET AN INTERVIEW FROM THE BEST POUND FOR POUND WOMEN SOFTBALL PLAYER TONJA RUSSELL.

Nice interview Rhodney! Good luck this year with your new team!

Just Us/ #8

Who does Tonja Russell play for?

Great interview Hot Rod. It is a pleasure to be on the same team again. We are alway's teammates no matter what. God bless and take care of Tre. By the way it looks like Wolf made all the outs. LOL !!!!!

ENOUGH SAID MY BROTHER ENOUGH SAID
THE NUMBER 1 LADY BLACK AMERICAN SOFTBALL TEAM WITH THE # 1 BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN SOFTBALL PLAYER, BUT STILL GOOD INTERVIEW RODNEY.

Somebody forgot to tell Enough Said she was on their roster.

http://www.longhaultrucking.com/softball_womens06.htm

HEY CURIOUS WHEN YOU ARE THE BEST YOU DON'T NEED NO INTRO, JUST SHOW UP AT THE SUPER DRAFT AND WATCH THAT FINE AS WINE LIGHT SKIN DO HER STUFF AND THEN GET BACK WITH ME.

Can we keep this post on the topic.

Get a grip people this is about RHODNEY not Enough Said (TONJA RUSSELL). We know who on the team and later on this year, you will see who on the field. stay with tha TOPIC. RHODNEY'S FINE SELF

HIS FINE SELF! HE DIDN'T SAY IF HE WAS SINGLE OR NOT!

Who is this Sasha chic that seems so hard up! If you were a ball player and knew anything about the man you would know if he was single or not. Depseration is definately not a fine quality in a woman. However, there is a website for single women trying to hook up, but this isn't the one.

Welcome to the family Mr.Donaldson.I'm sure you and wolf will make things pop off well including the rest of your teammates.I'll see you at 3rd base,and nice interview son.

GREAT INTERVIEW BIG BRO THE FUN IT ONLY GETTING STARTED HEY TRE REALLY DID MAKE IT A GREAT INTERVIEW SEE U THIS WEEKEND WHATS UP WIT THE CROWD PLEASERS LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great interview lightning Rod (not Hot Rod anymore?). Keep doing what you do. Can't Hit, Can't Win (New Image) & Winner's Hit and Hitter's Win (Team Tallahassee) .

A rod it's going to be great playing with you this year and good interview also.

Thank you all for your kind words and support. As a player all you want is to gain the respect of your peers and for awhile I thought that wasn't possible, for me, but you guys have shown me differently. All your comments and even visits are very much appreciated. God Bless Rhodney.