BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TOP 5 RANKING EACH CLASS FOR 2006

COMPTATIVE
1. GODFATHER MANAGEMENT (GA.)
2. PACE/TPS (NY)
3. PRIMETIME (GA.)
4. GRAYSTONE (OH.)
5. TEAM BBQ (SC.)

SUPER REC
1. ATLANTA STORM (GA.)
2. DETROIT MAVERICKS (MI.)
3. CLASS ACT (MO.)
4. DERRTY ENT. (MO.)
5. AIR MAC (GA.)

REC
1. EASTSIDE PLAYERS (KY.)
2. SO. GA. MAGIC (GA.)
3. CLEVELAND SHOWTIME (OH.)
4. TEAM BRING IT (OH.)
5. DETROIT TOMBSTONE (MI.)

Re: TOP 5 RANKING EACH CLASS FOR 2006

best ranking i have seen all year in each class

GOOD AFTERNOON, BASA STAFF, AND FAMILY. SPORTS REPORTER GOOD SUBJECT, BUT DO YOU HAVE RANKINGS FOR THE SENIOR CIRCUIT? I AM A MEMBER OF THE ROMANS OUT OF B-MORE #4/SS. WE HAVE PLAYED THE LAST 3 YRS IN THE WORLDS IN COLUMBUS (03 & 04) AND BIRMINGHAM (05). JUST BEING CURIOUS ON THE SUBJECT. I ENJOY READING THE MSG BOARD DAILY AND THE PROFILE SEGMENT. EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND EAGERLY AWAITING TO PLAY IN THE WORLDS IN SEPT.
P.S. IF ANYONE ELSE HAS AN OPINION ON THE ???? PLEASE RESPOND. THANKS AGAIN.

WAY TO SLEEP ON THE BLAZERS WE WILL EARN OUR RESPECT.

BLAZERS you are in super rec now, make some noise and the reporter will add you to the list. we will see how well you match up with some very good talent in the super rec. by the middle of the year you will be begging to go back down to rec!!!!!!!!

'X' MARK THE SPOT,THE 1ST PL.SPOT. SUP-REC LOOK OUT STL
I'M OUT

COMPETITIVE
1. PRIMETIME (GA.)
2. GRAYSTONE (OH.)
3. GODFATHER MANAGEMENT (GA.)
4. PACE/TPS (NY)
5. TEAM BBQ (SC.)

SUPER REC
1. CLASS ACT (MO.)
2. DETROIT MAVERICKS (MI.)
3. ATLANTA STORM (GA.)
4. T&W ELECTRIC (GA)
5. BLAZERS (GA.)

REC
1. EASTSIDE PLAYERS (KY.)
2. TEAM BRING IT (OH.)
3. CLEVELAND SHOWTIME (OH.)

CURIOUS GEORGE WE HAVEN'T LOST ANYTHING,MATTER A FACT WE HAVE ADDED ON SOME GOOD THUMPERS,SO REMEMBER SILENT BUT DEADLY.

yeah but like i said your taking your game to another level. we will see what you do in aiken on the super rec level like i said!!

CURIOUS GEORGE SOFTBALL IS SOFTBALL AND OUR HEART DON'T PUMP NO KOOLAID BROTHER OR SISTER OR SHEM.

I guess we will see come Aikens who will be leaving there with their head in the dirt....Hopefully it want be you!!!!!1

Tombstone finished 8th in super rec. They will walk through a rec bracket in the worlds. Your giving bad info Mr. Sports Reporter. Also class Act has not played in a BASA tourny yet. Don't be so quick to put them in the top five. Atlanta Storm finished 5th in Super rec last year after all the talk of them having the best this & the best that. The super rec division is still the most competative in BASA. It is way to early to know who will be on top. Bring this topick back up in May then we can have some real talk.

Drinker or Already Drunk what teams have played BASA yet stay off the board

YEAH MIGHT HAVE DID PRETTY GOOD IN THE WORLD BUT I KNOW LAST YEAR THEY WE BEATIN BY REC TEAMS SO SLOW DOWN TOMBSTONE REC IS NOT WORRIED.

Thats fo sho....Never even heard of them...sound like they from Texas or Wyoming!!!!!1

don't sleep on those marietta expos

In reply to Info let me get this right ...you can only protest a BASA Tourney?

They finished 1st. They protested a basically warm-up tourney and some teams were just getting tuned up for the season ahead. There were a couple of guys there that just wanted to get some work in. One or two guys don't beat you in this game, it takes a team. It was this past weekend. Also, it was a tourney that you get a plaque and t-shirts.

It will be a cold day in hell when Tombstone worries about any rec team. BASA made different levels for a reason. It was simply because weaker teams were tired of getting beat down. Tombstone won't be worry about rec teams until they play super rec. Thats where they will be playing. Furthermore beating up a rec team is kind of like beating up a girl. Its a no win situation. If you win you just did what you are suppose to. If you lose then you are the laughing stock of everyone because you have just got beaten by a girl.

But if you are only better then 9th place then maybe you need to go play with some girls to get your game up....because it seem to me that Tombstone has never won a Tournement...correct me if I'm wrong!!!!!1

Don't comment if you don't have statistics. Tombstone has won several tournys in the last 2years. Also has not finished less than third in most tournaments last year. Furthermore, sir. I do not wish to continue this conversation because when it comes to Tombstone you don't know jack.

the real team that is not on that list will make a stand in aiken in two weeks,and when we finnish on top don't change your picks or anything that has to do with ranking,because as you will see it dosent matter where you are ranked,the teams like ours that are over looked will emerge as one of the best total teams(that will respect the players and the game)that the basa every wanted to lead and have in front at the end of the season.

all others teams BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you forgot about my team that im trying to make(TEAM NATI),and once i make that team their will be no stopping us,we will be reckin with.

you sitll didnt name a tournament that tombstone won?

Not sure if yall remember but there was a team from Maryland at 2004 Worlds that finished 3rd. That team beat Mo Bounce, New Image & The Blackhawks.
That team will be back better & stronger in 2006. Watch out for them

That would be The Romans, which also had a senior team.

Good team, some guys played in the USSSA black world last year. Great pitcher.

That's correct Don. See you guys in Cinci!!

ya'll I think the drinker is Drunk.....He still have not mentioned a toueney that Tombstone has won and I bet they have never got a win in the South!!!!1

#15 BASA post the winners from previous tournaments. Just go take a look. Also, you are right. Tombstone has not won a tourny down south. But they have never been knocked out before Sunday either. I never claimed that Tombstone is the best in there division. That title goes to BBQ. They have proven that part.

Don't nobody have to worry about the Blazers,what they are doing or where they are going.Just keep your head up & you might see us!! THAT'S RIGHT

we'll get in that A** this weekend though.....bring some ammo!!!!!1

Don't let your mouth get your a-- in a world of trouble

15, Let me know just where will you be and we will find you.We can start this thing Off Right if you want to. Make It Light on YourSelf

#15 BLAZERS WILL BE PLAYING IN VALDOSTA THIS WKND WHICH IS NOT HARD TO FIND.

Guess what fellows we will be too! So we will see who will come out on top this weekend boyz......Like I said I hope you got your weapon of choice cause I got mine!!!!!1

THE ONLY THING T-CANTY I THINK WE'RE PLAYING IN A DIFFERENT BRACKET THEN YOU GUYS 3 HMRN BRACKET.TELL YOUR COACH TO MOVE YOU GUYS UP WITH THE BIG BOYS.

HEY CANTY TELL YOUR COACH QUIT SANDBAGGING AND PLAY IN THE RIGHT DIVISION. REMEMBER YOU GLOVE IS SO GOOD AND NO REC TEAM CAN BEAT YALL THEN HOW BOUT PLAY WHERE YOU SUPPOSE TO, OR ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM THE CHAMPS? CANTY YOU AINT NOTHING AND YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

team nati

To the BASA Fan,

You are a ******* coward beause you can't even identify yourself. So that puts you with the rest of them. You ain't **** yourself. At least Canty has the nerve to identify who he is unlike you. So be a man or a woman and identify yourself so you can get dealt with like anyone else on the website. Everyone keeps hating on So. Ga. Magic. But the real test will come in Aiken. So you can shut yo **** mouth.

seems like we have another weekend like class act and atl storm,people talking about different brackets. blazers you guys won the world and we are happy for you.we are in the bracket that classifies us rec like basa. we drummed yall 19-4 to win the state,but that's not good enuff to our organization because we fell to yall 9-6 in the world. when we win a world, then we will move up.we're not going to let you talk us into something to satisfy you.so hopefully that will answer anyone's question about moving up. you guys need to worry about, class act,atl storm, air-mac,hard times, mavs, etc. i can remember the times when new image handled super rec and the south ga magic handled rec and the key thing was ,we supported each other cause we were from the south. this weekend concentrate on beating those white teams that dont care anything about the black teams in the south this weekend and remember we pulling for you guys regardless of the pass rivals we had with yall. good luck!

hey spectator are you serious. how are you gonna get on here and call out basa fan if you dont identify yourself. just because basa fan does not feel that s ga magic is all that does not give you a righr to come on hear with that foul mouth

Basa fan I might be nothing to you but I'm everything to my daughter so what ever you say doesn't really matter.....Titeman ya'll won the World ya'll suppose to move up but I was hoping we could get into that a** anyway......reporter just like spectator said what he had to say anyone really can.....It seem to me that ya'll got a problem with me not the team so if you do.....again I say spell your name out on the board and we can deal with it like men or enemies.....doen't really matter to me......I'm glad you know me and my attributes.....i love it ...i feel like the 50 cent of softball.......GGGGGGGGGG Georgiaaaaaaa!!!!1

canty just stay cool,oh by the way i had us moved up this weekend to the bracket with the blazers,hope you make that long ride tightman for a tourney that means nothing to us. we will use this tournament to practice and see how the team gel together with the new pick ups.i fully support basa and that is when counts and matters most to me.once aiken,sc tourn. it's all about taking care of business.

Everybody please stop, just stop a team comming out of hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm will win the rec worlds so stay tune.
that's all folks!

Sissies now what.... I'm not in adminstration but my coach heard you and we are in the division with you guys so we will see come tommorrow who brags on the web come monday morning sissy!!!!!1 no reason for us to run anywhere...we are at home meaning we are the STATE CHAMPS......................

Yes we will be on your side to because we want to see So.Ga. do good. But when it comes to the rivalary you know what time it is.

Fo sho....but to the clowns of the message board all you have to do is get your rec team ready and see can you shut my !!!!!1

TRICK I'M NOT COMING DOWN TO THAT TOURNAMENT IT'S ONLY PRACTICE FOR US AS WELL BUT WE TAKE EVERTHING SERIOUS MEANING TRYING TO WIN IN PRACTICE AS WELL AND CANTY WHATS UP WITH THE NAME CALLING BRO THATS NOT LADY LIKE.AND TRICK YOU KNOW WHO HOLDS THE RECORD PLUS THE WORLD AND THATS NO TRICK.

Tite it wasn't meant for you but if you want to get into that bulls*** you can be apart as well....I'm not playin games.......And all that record holding and worlds that S**** was last year....now bring it cause we on the grind; we ain't play with cha!!!!1

It's what you wanted when we tooh dp last nite laffy taffy on that ass!!!

for some reason everybody on this board always forgets to mention one of if not the best super rec team in GA.(HARDTIMES) we won GA state three years in a row not storm or anyone else. Also, (Hardtimes has the most head to head wins and blowouts of "Storm" than anyone. THATS REAL TALK!! Don't get me wrong all the other teams are good but ya'll can't forget HARDTIMES especially AIR MAC whom has never beat HARDTIMES.

It is going to be on and popping in Valdosta,GA. this weekend. If you miss this tourney you have missed a treat. AND THAT'S REAL TALK FOR YA!!

when all you guys that take this message board serious,come to the concluision that this is only a game and that what some of you can not controll at home or at the job you tend to take it out on useless conversions about what your team can do or better yet,what you can do. just bring your game to aiken and have fun. and if you loose go home and get ready for the next turney. because non matter what you do all summer long, the worlds is whar matters the most and i plan on being in the winner circle.

just nkeeping it real

can we get a respone storm? i never even heard of this team but if this is true then we need to be adding them to the top ten super rec teams.

T-CANTY YOU MY BOY AND EVERYTHING BUT LAST YEAR IS LAST YEAR,AND THE ONLY THING I AGREE ON WITH THE BUSTER WHY I'M SO ANGRY GUY IS THAT THE WORLD IS WHAT COUNT CAN YOU GUYS SAY THE SAME THING,I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT TO ME THATS AN BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT CAN NEVER BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU AND TO YOU BUSTER SOME PEOPLE LOVE THE GAME AND THE MESSAGE BOARD AS WELL SO LIKE EVERYBODY SAY YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT ANGRY MAN.(REMEMBER TO LIVE WELL,LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH AS YOU CAN).AND I ALMOST FORGOT SOMETHING T-CANTY WHY YOUR NOT IN VALDOSTA.

what about team worth which will be bmw lounge this year out of jackson tn.We ain`t no joke this year and you will all see what i`m talking about soon so don`t count us out in rec this year and remember bmw #5 told you so.

I SAY EASTSIDE WILL WIN THE WORLD BUT GOOD LUCK TOO EVERYBODY(WE BET $$$$). ESPECIALLY THE TEAMS FROM KY

Good luck to all the lady & mens teams in Ky.But don't count us out we will be in the race also.To make some major upset this season.We have got a lot stronger this year.We will have alot of people thinking on the Basa about the 502Boyz.

By this time next year the BAINBRIGDE BLAZERS will be ranked in the top three in the SUPER-REC DIV. All because we are a team that doesn't quit & plays with a lot of HEART. And if you know the game of softball that is what really counts!!

congrats Blazers on beating us this weekend....I wasn't there but I heard it was again another good match...a double play away....but ya'll was put out of the tourney soon after....so I guess we both need work....
Tite,I'm an oncall therapist so i had to work...we had 3 suicide attempts and 3 tried to elope from the facility so my weekend consisted of alot of therapy and paperwork.....I missed the parties and the tournement ...I'm angry but I have my JOB.....I'm taking off for Aikens though....SEE YOU THERE!!!!11

Yes thirteen was right I played with HardTimes B4 I went with Atlanta Storm and we did have more head to head defeats with Storm..HardTimes did win the Ga State Black American 3 yrs in a row (Storm never played in Black State)

HardTimes was a very good Super Rec Team but the knock on us was we wouldn't travel,so no Teams outside of Ga heard of us..Then guys stop being dependable and we slowly fell apart..HardTimes is now combined with T & W Electric out of Columbus,Ga..another sleeper in Super Rec,they will be very tough.I also played 1 yr with those guys,real scrappy,will be tough with the HardTimes guys coming over.

After what i saw what wolf and hot rod could do together and by winning the draft tournament,class act will be very hard to beat.Dont get me wrong other teams will be looking good but just by seeing how wolf put his team together and not having the best team out there and short gaming 4 out of 5 games has to tell you that this guy has an idea about softball.Good luck to everyone and if you missed the draft than you missed a good time.

Thanks fo tha comp but tha team for me to beat are X-treme,Derrty,D-Mavericks,Ceaders Creek,and yes tha Storm.Until than where just your average Rec team!!!!! it's a unknown team out there i won't name but at tha same time it's going to be fun!

Hey Wolf don't you mean "above avg" Rec Team You guys will be tough,I watched your Team in Cartersville (scouting) there aren't many outs in that lineup..You know the Storm will be prepared to do battle Good Luck in '06

D12 hopefully some of that heart and desire you brought to the table will rub off on us.Were just glad to get a bunch of guys to play and compete with yall.

WHAT'S UP D12 YOU ACTUALLY CLARIFIED EVERYTHING,PEOPLE KNOW STORM & AIRMAC, THEY TRAVEL MORE OUT SIDE GA. THAN WE DID AND THATS WHERE THE RANKINGS COME FROM PEOPLE THAT KNOW THEM ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. BUT WHEN YOU SEE A RANKING OF TOP TEAMS IN YOUR CLASS, OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THE TEAMS THAT ARE IN THE TOP ARE THE TEAMS THAT YOU BEAT MORE TIMES THAN THEY BEAT YOU AND YOUR TEAM IS NOT EVEN MENTION IT MAKES YOU WANT TO RESPOND AND LET PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, IT WASN'T A KNOCK ON THOSE TEAMS IT WAS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHO DON'T KNOW THAT,"HARDTIMES" TEAM OUT OF GA. WAS PRETTY DARN GOOD ALSO. AS FOR THAT TEAM "HARDTIMES" YOU ARE CORRECT THATS EXACTUALLY WHAT HAPPEN (DEPENDABLITY) YOU MUST HAVE IT OR YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING KNOW MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR TEAM IS .THANKS FOR KEEPING IT REAL. GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON.

What up John?,you and I know that HARDTIMES was the "real deal" in Super Rec for a few yrs..We had the Team to win a World or 2,I think you guys will do very good with T & W Electric,it always came down to HARDTIMES vs T&W in the State Finals,it was time to move on and branch out for us all..Good Luck in '06 see yall in B'Ham

What about No Limit(KY/OH)?????? In the REC

What about No Limit(KY/OH)?????? In the REC

SUPER REC.

1. ATLANTA STORM
2. CLASS ACT
3. DET. MAVERICKS
4. AIR MAC
5. DERRTY
6. WEST COAST PLAYA
7. T & T RADIERS
8. T & W ELECTRIC
9. TDM
0. ROMANS

REC.

1. EASTSIDE PLAYERS
2. SO. GA. MAGIC
3. CLEVELAND SHOWTIME
4. TBI.
5. YOUNG DUDAS
6. CITYHITTERS
7. NEW CREW
8. SCRUBS
9. MOORE ALL STARS
0. HMMMMMMMMMMM SOFTBALL

THINGS WILL CHANGE AFTER THIS WEEKEND.

THAT SEEMS ABOUT RIGHT TO ME

#21 what happen are ya'll coming to party in Aikens.....we need to take that number one spot dawg!!!!!1 Tell Bye what's up?????1 see ya soon real soon!!!!!1

Sports Reporter...Where does Esquire fit on this list...or is this a popularity/post ranking? Just Curious??? We have been in the mix year in and year out. Ask a few teams you have ranked ahead of us if we should be left out. Much props to 1-3 maybe even the 4th team...after that it gets kinda blurry...just my opinion.

your ranking is ok but im a player from the midwest and know all the teams you have posted. i have relocated to the south and have been playing ball down here and im telling you there will be some teams from texas making some noise if they play in the basa!!!

#15 WHATS UP WE ARE NOT GOING TO AIKEN ,WE HAVEN'T BEEN OUTSIDE JUST INDOOR HITTING, BUT WE WILL BE READY IN MEMPHIS.GOOD LUCK TO U AND YOUR TEAM THIS WEEKEND(I WILL TELL BYE)

UPDATED RANKING COMMING 03-27-06.