BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GAS coupons...............!!!!!!! tired of paying tooo much.....here's a discount!!

It's a NO!! .....gas was $2.03 and in less than 24 hours....it shot up 2 $1500 a GALLON...

Re: GAS coupons...............!!!!!!! tired of paying tooo much.....here's a discount!!

Man gas is $2.50 here Whoaaaaaa

Re: GAS coupons...............!!!!!!! tired of paying tooo much.....here's a discount!!

$2.30 and climbing.......and that's regular......so ATL....what is it down there,how is it looking $3.00-$4.00......WE all need to know Cashville...rolling thru your hood, CHatt....what's good.....

BOUT 2.26 PER SAD BUT TRUE,

I just want to know, How much is ATL gas is now, for the weekend. Cause, I'm going to be doing alot of driving in the ATL. I will be pushing the gas by myself in a . Can someone give me on it

I'm rollin with Cheney, we don't pay for gas, we got Iraqi oil babe

Can I have some Ghost, cause the price of gas is going to kill me this weekend.