BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Age divisons instead of classes__ would it work?

If BASA softball had ONLY 'age divisions' instead of 'classes'(rec,super-rec,comp)__ would it be more competitive?....what if the divisions were like this......

18-35 year division
36-45 year division
46-55 year division

just curious what do you think/or what would you prefer?

super d(motordetroit)

Re: Age divisons instead of classes__ would it work?

I can go for that.

best softball players are between the ages of 30-35. lower divisions would be more competative. seniors would get smashed!!

Hey Super d you come up with some crazy things to talk about. next you going to said who all than won world's mvp on the black circuit and i know who was the first in 1992. have a great day and don't forget to hit me up.

At least he is speaking English today!

'Philly-dog' 'what up doe'! I just like putt'n it down like it t-i-tis. Get'n some brain activity from ma' brothas'(hit me up later tonight!)

Was I really!__ the first MVP of BASA.

'E West 34', what up doe!__ Y' you hate'n ma' literacy skillz and ma' Black brilliants. I have worked diligently to piece together a lanquage that reflects the propriety of self-expression and self-definition within the ethos of ma' peeps___ however, for you 'E West 34', I will facilitate a transition to a more rule-governed 'linqua-franca' for the sake of comprehension. .......dig this,

"Microbiologically speaking, when I start burning and turning, it will make your atoms move so fast, expanding your molecules , causing a friction fire, burning on you neutrons, causing you to scream, HIT ME ON THE PROTON__ BABY!"
Dr.Funkenstein(Sir Nose de void of funk)

ebonically brilliant and provocative____________

super d(motordetroit)

Super D, u alright w/ me cuz. I still don't know what the heck u talkn about but you are alright w/ me!

I don't know about that statement PLAYER, your 40 and up play with a lot of heart, plus alo of them are in good shape too. I think those older players would give you a run for your money if you are playing the right ones

The 40 and up sure will because I play with some and one hit a homerun 2 miles, so watch your mouth.