BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....taste of hmmm I WONDER?

...."AAAYYYY"...What it DO...WHat's Crackin?.....EVERYONE .... ......I'm about 2 free MY mind and just let it do what it DO!!...while I'm feeling ....so SECURITY....stand down and POSTED .....Things that I trip off of......!? WHile ....just stupid.....but makes you say HMMMMMMM....like......Who was the VERY 1st person 2 receive or pay Child Support!!...somebody had 2 be 1st see just stupid sh*t... hold on ........ .....now.....SEXY.....is natural!?...RIGHT!! ok you agree......It's a total Pkg that can't be brought or made.....! Either you have it or you don't .....You can buy a $500 pair of jeans,but the $500 jeans don't make you look like BeYonce if you're shaped like Monique ...hold on I'm not dissing just Freeing my mind....with a lil taste of hmmmmm.....I wonder.......Sexiness comes in ALL shapes and sizes.....but sexiness has a figure like a[hourglass].....more than Physical......smile sexy.....personality Sexxxy..... ....but 2-2 many ....confuse an "APPLE BOTTOM" and BeYonce' weave for true Sexiness....now...I like the "I like the Way you MOVE GIRL".....but don't get me twisted I like that TOO , but it's not that simple ..... ....it's confidence and grace......and it's in her strength of character..... Sexiness is not perfect!!??...for there are FLAWS ..in all of nature but sexiness strives for perfection ...SEXXXY women know they don't need a man 2 de-fine them and it doesn't need artificial means 2 maintain itself...."A!"...not the usual... "UNPREDICTABLE" ... .....and I see it has become a THEME.....Why? are we so worried about someone elses TEAM!!!!! .....free... ....have some PURP .......SECURITY..load the plane we out..."CHURCH"

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....taste of hmmm I WOND

What up church Holla at yo boy in cali man!!!!!!! Blowin some best in the country settin u on ... Jah is love

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....taste of hmmm I WOND

WHat's Crackin? Q.....are you coming 2 ATL.,if so ...........hold on Q........ummmmm.... .....Randy, Paula.........on free my mind.... .....

....Q...hit the box

Hey Church that was nice, but don't you forget that goes for the MEN too...... See YOU soon! Everbody........................ DO IT, DO IT, DO IT.

....If you change the wording.....Then yes....it is for BOTH.... ..... ....."CHURCH" ...and thanks for checking in.....#1 Just US ......here

.... excuse me CHURCH .... let me clear my throat.... but na man won't make to ATL, but should be at the kickoff... time out..........must my i'll be back.. Jah is love

What's up Pimin,

Tonight is Friday, where you at, bring 5 footer it's on an popin, brought to you by your friendly neighborhood

WOW...

DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD IT IN YA , NAW JUST MESSING WITH YA...GREAT INSIGHT, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

...thanks ...and ....it is Friday and .....I'm ready....... "YO"

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaayyyy, checking in late on a friday!!! Pass that purp.....Hummmmm on a Friday...What the draft is going to look like ... Will people show what they got or be exposed for what they are ....Will people get recruited and get the big contract to play on a new team????? It just makes you say hummmm ...."Get Your Hustle on" Get Your Hustle On"....AAAaaayyy

..... ....I'm coaching .....my first pick will be.....hmmmmmmmmm.........

CHURCH UMCUTIN WIT U,SMALLZ,NKO,BIGSWOL9,#15,WADE,Q,PT30,SMOOTH24,AND THE REST OF THE BASA BALLERS.SWEAT AKA DINSUM#10,L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL

...hmmmmmmmm

I FEEL YOU BIG DOG

What's up errbody, I am checking in late this Friday, I was working this morning....you had alot to get off your chest this moring huh Church!!

Man I will tell you what. This is crazy I feel like a hype trying to get my fix. Well now that I'm on here hit this

What's crack'n fam how have all yawll been
This is ya boy HC just checking in
You know I cant go all day and have nothing to say
How have my brothers and sister been doing today
Church my bro you need to be somewhere in Hollywood
You put some real cherch out there and it's all to the good
They couldn't have a wrote a better script
Who will you pick you know we want a tip
Hmmmmmm true beauty is something that can not be denide
True beauty simply comes from whats inside
They say that beauty is only skin deep
Many of us are late blumers so dont get caught sleep

...... ....."CHURCH"......and The Draft will be very interesting with picks....now...HMMMMMMMMMMM.....enjoy this weekend, and most def the next.....6 and a wake up!!!.....some term I learned while AWAY.......some understand......PEACE!!...DERRTY#2