BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Sirene!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIRENE JOHNSON!

Re: Happy Birthday Sirene!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIRENE !!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

......"AAAAYYYY" ..... .... "CHURCH"DERRTY#2

Have a great day

Happy Birthday!! Can't wait to meet you at the draft!!

Hope that you have a great one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. SIRENE JOHNSON,

MAY YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS THIS YEAR

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

What's up board! Today is the special day the Lord saw fit to introduce me to the world and I am humbly grateful. The BASA message board has given softball a whole new meaning and I'm glad to see that although we compete hot and heavy on the field we can separate our emotions and keep in mind that at the end of the weekend, it's still a game.

Lotay3, our #1 fan, I can't wait to see you on the field again and hear your voice in the crowd. Nashville's Finest #21 and Keithag thanks for the birthday wish! Ms. Dat and #2CHURCH I 've seen your names on the board a great deal and it will be great to meet you'll at the draft. Davida and Supersonic21 thanks for the shoutout, I can't wait to compete against you'll this year, it's always exciting! Supersonic21, congratulations on your accomplishments and best wishes with your new bundle of joy.

Wassup Sirene, Its Gina, I was looking for you in practice last night, I'm hurting today. I just want to wish you a and many many more. I will see you @ the Super DRaft. You keep doing what you do best, Hitting the hell out of the ball

happy b-day 2jo'S

Happy Bday!!!!!

Happy Birthday Sirene!! May you have many, many, many more blessed years ahead. Thats a good picture of you and Ian! See ya at the ball park....by the way, our new Rec sponsor is Critter Getter....so toss those old Dream Team shirts!!

Hi Sirene, this is Diane, Happy B Day to you. I'll see you at the Super Draft. Peace

Happy birthday to u, gotta love them Pisces!

Lordy!Lordy!Lordy! Are you almost 40? Happy B-Day Sis. I love you.

Happy Birthday Sirene!!! May you have a blessed day and mannnnnnnyyyyyyyyy more....

Yo Rine,

If you need some QT you know your instant sitters the Browns can't get enough of ADJ!!!!!

Enjoy your b-day and stay away from OUTBACK.

Willie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL AND MANY MORE.GOD BLESS YOU.

Well, well, well... I am so overwhelmed by the outpouring of love from so many people that I know, but more impressively from people I don't know. To my Tallahassee teammates, Lil "G", Pam Thompson and Thill #21, I can't wait for league to start and have fun with you guys again. This is when we can make errors and laugh about it. To my co-ed teammate Diane, I'll see you at the draft.

Ms. Miller, E West 34, Jo-Jo and Dinsum #10, please introduce yourselves to me on the circuit. I'll be wearing #45 with Enough Said.

Bev, you know I'm only 21 today. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! WBrown, you know you are everything I need when it comes to my daughter and I'll be calling...soon. To everyone, thanks so much for the love!

Happy Birthday Sirene! Hope you have a great day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #45 SIRENE HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ON THIS SPECIAL DAY.

COACH GREG OF GA MIXX

OOOOOOOWEE, ARE WE GETTING OOOOOOLDER. . HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A AWESOME DAY AND THAT THE LORD BLESS YOU WITH MANY MORE. THANK YOU FOR THE THOUGHTFULNESS AND FRIENDSHIP. YOUR THE GLUE THAT KEEPS US TOGETHER. HAVE A GOOD TIME TONIGHT.

Even though we have never met face to face
I hope today you are in a good place
In life, in love, in spirt and health
May the Lord increase you and your wealth
I hope he has been as good to you as he has been to me
I thank him for setting us free
Not many have seen all where you have been
Keep God first and love him to the end
Jesus is the key in all that we do
Happy birthday and may God bless you

Happy Birthday - Ms
Enjoy It! I Love you!

HAPPY B-DAY BEST WISHES ALWAYS

Happy birthday Sirene. Enjoy your day

Swol9 and Flo

Happy Birthday, hope your blessed with many more .

Happy B-Day with all my Love!

I know it's late.. but I still wanted to wish you a HAPPY B DAY!!! Hope you have/had a Blessed Day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIRENE,MAY GOD BLESS YOU.....

Have a wonderful Birthday Sirene.

Ms. L.A., #44, dd1, Nik G., OS31, JUS A FAN, B Black and Playmakers #8, thanks so much for your well wishes on my special day.

To all my teammates and coaches: Bev, Dee, Buffy, Lynnie, Flo and Reggie, I'm so blessed to be apart of such an awesome group and I can't wait until we're all together again in that red, white, black and gray. Ian, you are such in awesome soulmate that play so many special roles in my life. I'm also blessed to have you as my dear friend and great coach.

Everyone made my day so special and I'm so grateful for all my friends old and new. I have been taught a great lesson in humility from all the shoutouts from the BASA family and I'll remember this moment forever.

I wish you'll much success for the 2006 softball season and I hope to put names with faces soon. Additionally, I pray the Lord will forever bless and keep you.

Always,
Sirene

Enough Said!

Sirene,

Although I wished you a Happy Birthday on the phone, I wanted to wish you a very HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY on the web site!! I hope you had a great weekend with Ian, Ashley and your mom and brother!! I can't wait to see you again!!

Love you!!

Good luck this weekend!

Happy belated birthday big sis. As you know we did it big for Tiffany this weekend . Can I say Disney World, Animal kingdom, MGM, and a PARTY. Take care tell coach I am working hard. The eye is doing well. I will be ready for Aiken!!

Cara and Reka, your wishes are not too late, because unlike many people I celebrate my birthday all month. I can because I choose too. I can't wait to see everyone and make some magic on the dirt. Reka, I know you'll be ready, home is where the heart is! I'll see you in Aiken.

Happy Birthday Sirene!!! Hope your day is a great one!Ian you better do it up today!

happy birthday see you soon

What's Lee and Ranger #2. Lee thanks for the shoutout it's always a pleasure watching you perform on the field and Ranger #2 thanks for the love and get ready, get ready, get ready, it's almost showtime!

I've already seen you and called you to wish you a happy birthday but when i was reading the board I saw that you said you celebrate all month long. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend, confidant, and mentor. Your listening ear and your level headed advise never go without thought. Thanks for always being in my corner and standing by me when times were tough and not so tough. Always, Stacie! (Mackenzie and Tre')

Stacie, thanks for the comments. It's always a pleasure to compete along side you, I really think you're one of the best the game has to offer. Off the field we have had some great laughs, especially the ones that you would have had to been there to enjoy, like TN. I'm looking forward to this being our best season ever and it means the world to me to have you on my side.

P.S. Tre's pictures are so adorable.

Happy Birthday Sirene I hope your day went well
T Fowler #6
South Ga Magic