BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coldest weather you've ever played in?

Southern teams are fortunate to have warm weather this time of the year__ I'm sure most of the Southern teams are currently 'working out' outside.

Living in Detroit, I've played many times with temps hovering around 30 degrees or so....I can remember once playing a highschool game and the temperature was 25 degrees, snowing, and a 40mph wind gust!

What is the coldest you have ever played a softball game in?

ebonically brilliant and provocative___________

super d(motordetroit)

Re: Coldest weather you've ever played in?

It gets cold in Florida too. Don't be fooled. I remember playing one time it was so cold, I saw a dog chasing a cat and they both were walking. No Lie!

WEll I have played in the snow before, our home opener in high school was in the snow!! Good thing we had a yellow ball!!

You know the crazy white folks (and my brother) here have a winter festival tourney and play in the snow on purpose!!

Playing a high school football game in Detroit in Nov
20 degrees with the wind blowing at 35mph with snow on the ground ST Martin DePorres 36 Hopkins 6

last week Cartersville. I had the worst softball experience I have ever had playing softball. only time i can say that winning wasnt fun.

this past weekend. I know it was mid to low 30s and we played our 3rd game around 8:30pm(NO SUN). It started doing some hail Sunday after we finshed.

I'm still trying to shake off that cold. My body was wrecked from that experience.

That was TOO TOO TOO FUNNY 911..... ..I ALMOST GOT INTO TROUBLE WHEN I READ THAT.....

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

25 is the coldest for me. We played one week before Thanksgiving here in the Queen City