BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
team nati why won't you pick me up?

i play all over the field,i have my own car,and i have a job so theirs no reason that you could'nt pick me up. ho,i forgott, i'm light skin to and i heard that most of the guys on your team where on the lighter side of dark. so please give me a chance.

hit me back

ps-i don't want to leave my number because some other teams might try to get me and i only want to play for team nati. thanks

the big time player

Re: team nati why won't you pick me up?

That ain`t right !

Dog could you beg any harder?... Jah is love

Mike pope aint light skinned ha ha ha

....PLEASE!!

I'm with you on that Church!

Brian Rush of Auto who! I know I'm darkskin but remember this darkskin brother when we get in your butts this year. Anyway for big time ball player if you was interested you would have came to our meetings or talk to us during our party. So, call someone so we can know who you are.

Pope u know its all love baby thought you was commin to holla at me playa still got them cds 4 ya holla back

Whats up #12 rush auto this is twin. You know im in houston now. Playing with a classy team with alot of weapons Houston Raiders. hope to see all the nati teams in the Lou july 4th weekend!!!!!!!!!

church and wade aka#2 dont hate that the nati have all the talent will just see on the field.

im still here and im glad that all you light skin ball players still fell like we are comming back strong in the game,but on the real team nati,just to let you know ;i will be in aiken,and i will have my equipment to play ball and if you want to win this year you should pick me up.

just hitting it hard.

ps-when i make your team this year(and i will make your team)i will make a name for my self with out the hype of talking about it, it will be done only with the bat,glove,and the push to win without talking on the field about it.

anyone who needs to know im still a free agant if team nati dosent pick me up.

IF YOUR SO BIG TIME WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN PICKED UP?

i could play for a nother team and i just might if team nati ndosent pick me up. why? are you trying to pick me up to play.

big time ball player trying to play

i know there are some other good teams in cincinnati pick one

You know it is all love here. Good luck to you and your team(Rush Auto) and see you on the dirt. But I will be at your shop to pick up them cds this Thursday and day before Aikens,SC.

its on got some new fire we will be bumpin all the way to Aiken and back you know the nati will be in full effect!!!!!

Rush #12,just make sure you bring your BBQ grill,
and extra spending money to site see with

I'll bring the grill if u bring the meat and sunday wile i play you can cook the meat while u watchin

TEAM NATI WHAT TIME DO YOU GUYS PLAY SATURDAY? WHATS UP RUSH I GUESS WE WILL BEING SEEING YOU GUYS ON THE FIELS SATURDAY NIGHT. GOOD LUCK TO RUSH AUTO AND TEAM NATI THIS WEEKEND.

We play at 10:10,12:10,2:10. Good luck to Team Bring It,Rush Auto, and All-Net this weekend.

T.B.I. do we play yall sat night we play at 5,7,10pm good luck to you tbi all net and team nati see yall there peace !

RUSH #12, we play at 7:20 (if the rain holds off)...Do some rain dances b/c the forecast is looking ugly!

Its on deuce got the eagle clan doin a rain dance and we will get it in !!!!