BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Radio Stations

Ok everyone, we are counting down the days, but I have a favor to ask everyone, which would help out alot of people. I have XM radio in my truck but sometimes when I travel to the different cities to play ball I like to listen to the radio station. Could everyone please list your city and the best stations to listen to so that people dont have to struggle with changing CD's?

Nashville- 101.1 rap and r&b
92Q-Old and new school R&B.

Re: Radio Stations

In the Chi we listen to WGCI 107.5 fm. Hip Hop and R&B

You probably will never make it to WI, but we have V100 100.7 and 98.3.....

WHATS UP BALL OR FALL

WELL SINCE THERE IS ONLY THOSE TWO STATIONS HERE WORTH LISTENING TO, I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH CHA...

101 THE BEAT
92Q (SLOW JAMS/OLD SCHOOL)

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Whats up my big head buddy.

WHATS UP CRAZY

wassup here in detroit the best stations are..........
97.9hip hop R&B 92.3old school &new school R&B, 102.7rap station 98.7 smooth jazz

......STL......104.1 HotRAP,R&B......104.9 Grown Folks Old School and New School Slow Jams......100.3 the Beat(no telling)lil of Both Worlds........95.5....Grown Folks,with a little smooth R&B,Jazz,....

Tallahassee, Florida. Mid Size City, but music lovers as you can see with 4 large black radio stations.

90.5 Gospel/Hip Hop/R&B
96.1 Old School/New School/Tom Joyner
100.7 The Beat Hip Hop/R&B
102.3 Jamz Hip Hop/R&B

WHAT UP MAN,IN THE"HAM" WE HAVE :95.7JAMZ,KISS98.7,AND 107.7

Good thread 'Ball or Fall'__ I often wonder the same thing when I'm traveling thru towns......

'Brande(215), how could you forget FM107.5,WGPR a long time fav' in Detroit.(jazz,soul,house)

Also if you're into 'talk radio'AM 1200WCHB offers some great Black talk radio with Mildred Gaddis, Michael Dyson and Rev. Al Sharpton(plus the station is Black owed!)

Also the best 'sport-talk' station in Detroit is 1130AM,'The Fan'__I'll warn you, you will hear alot of Lions football talk.

Ultimately if you want to get 'yo booty on' , late night radio FM98 WJLB is the choice

Little Rock Area:

Power 92.3 (Hip Hop and R&B)
Koky 102.1 (Old School and new R&B)
Hot 96.5( Hip Hop and R&B)

WHATS UP MY BOY!YOU KNOW YOU DONT LISTEN TO THE RADIO.HOLLA AT CHA BOY. JB69

AM GOSPEL 1600 (EAST BOOGIE)

I also wanted to add that we have a sports radio station here as well. 106.7. Whats up JB69.

CINCINNATI AREA 100.9 HIP-HOP/R&B

107.9 hiphop/r&b
93.1 r&b/old&new
96.5 hiphop&pop
107.3 the wave contemporary jazz

Whats the black radio stations in Aiken, SC?

We have 101.9, 92.7, 97.9, 100.0 Gospel here in the Queen City. I think the Big DM can be heard in Aiken but I forgot the numbers. Sorry